DDU 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Deen Dayal Upadhyay University Gorakhpur, is known as the DDU. DDU is the conducting authority that held the entrance exam. Students can get admission to the UG programs through this entrance test.
Those who are participating candidates would find admission a choice of courses like B.Sc, BA, B.Com, BBA, etc. Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the DDU Entrance 2023 Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, and other information through this page below.
DDU Entrance Exam 2023 Notification: Application Soon
DDU 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
DDU Entrance 2023 Important Date
Below we have provided all the information regarding the vital events and dates is necessary to check for the admission.
Dates for UG and PG Courses
|Online Application starts from||June 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||22nd July 2023|
|Availability of admit card||Soon|
|Exam date for UG Courses||September 2023|
|Exam date for PG,||September 2023|
|Declaration of Result for UG and PG||3rd week of October 2023|
|Counseling/ Choice Filling||1st week of November 2023|
|Allotment List||4th week of November 2023|
Dates for FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
|Online Application starts from||June 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||June 2023|
|Availability of admit card||–|
|Exam date||July 2023|
|Announcement of the Results||July 2023|
|Counseling procedure starts||August 2023|
|Commencement of Classes for I Semester||August 2023|
DDU Entrance 2023 Application Form
Eligible applicants may choose to apply online. Applicants willing to get admission to various courses must be completed and submit the Application Form online with a visit to the official website of the University.
How to Apply
Below we have provided all the information regarding the steps to fill up the application form more easily and with success.
- DDU 2023 Application Process will be Started soon.
- The DDU 2023 Application can be filled due Date.
- The DDU 2023 Application Form has been made available through an online mode.
- The applicants have to submit their online applications before the due date.
- In the application form, applicants have valid details such as their personal details, qualification facts, and other necessary information.
- In addition to that, the applicants should upload their passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- They then can move on to make the payment of the application fee.
- Applicants must make sure to remember that the DDU online application form should not be dispatched to the university through the post/courier.
- Candidates must complete the application form the programs in the online mode on the university’s official website itself.
Documents to Maintain before filling DDU Application Form 2023
- Scanned copies of their traces sheet of previously skilled degrees.
- Scanned copy of colored passport size picture. (100-150 KB in jpg file)
- Scanned copy of your signature. (100-150 KB in jpg file)
- Over time of exam registration, the applicants are supposed to maintain their authoritative and active email IDs and mobile numbers.
- The candidates will be invited to submit them during the entire time of the enrollment of the entrance exam.
- Identity proofs of its identity, birth date, address, etc. Candidates for the post could hold their Aadhar card, birth certificate, and PAN card with themselves as the proofs.
- Debit card and credit card details
Applicants must pay application form fees as by category as wise compulsory.
- Applicants have to keep the printed copied of the completed application form and fees stumble for further acknowledgment.
- The application Payment for shall be paid by online mode through a Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- The challan has to be the amount established by the university like an application fee.
For UG Course
DDU Entrance 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check DDU 2023 Eligibility Criteria for applying for as does admission. It would be required to implement all candidates that must satisfy the requirement required by the body.
Before proceeding to apply online, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of the desired program for which they wish to apply for.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the DDU Gorakhpur University 2023 criteria to check before filling application for admission.
- Nationality: Indian Students are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: For admission to the UG programs, students must be eligible for Class 12th with minimal marks. For having taken acceptance into the PG programs in the field, students must get the graduation with a minimal set percentage from a well-established university to have the right to receive PG admissions.
- Percentage: Applicants who are willing to enroll for the entrance exam should be passed with a total score of 60% marks
Check the criteria in the table below
|BA||Passed class 12th in any stream|
|B.Sc Mathematics||Passed class 12th with Mathematics as one of the subjects|
|B.Sc Home Science||Passed class 12th with Biology as one of the subjects|
|B.Sc Agriculture||Passed class 12th with Biology or Mathematics as one of the subjects|
|BBA||Passed class 12th with a minimum of 40% mark|
|B.Com||Passed class 12th in any stream|
|BCA||Passed class 12th in any stream|
|BA LLB (Five Year Integrated)||Passed class 12th in any stream|
DDU Entrance 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided all the information regarding the exam structure for DDU Entrance Exam 2023:
- Question Papers: There are 150 questions, also, three marks for each correct answer, total marks would be 450. Except for Languages, the entire other question will be in English and Hindi.
- Types of Questions: There will be an Objective Types of Questions.
- Language of The Paper: Excluding the other Languages, English and Hindi will be the language of the paper.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks for each correct answer, total arks would be 450
- Negative Marking: Students will give three marks for each answer. There is no deductibility of marks for the wrong response.
- Total Mark in the Examination: The examination will consist of a total of 450 Marks.
- Mode of Examination: The examination will be held through offline mode.
- Level of Examination: DDU 2023 will be state Level Examination.
Basic details of the DDU Entrance 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided all the information regarding the exam structure for DDU Entrance Exam 2023. The entrance exam regarding the UG courses begins in the second week of June. The entrance exam will take place at the University.
- For postgraduate courses, the entrance examination will be carried out from the third to fourth week of June. Candidates would get Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the examination.
- The candidates are suggested to read every detail and guideline given on the back of their responses sheet. If there are any discrepancies, the answer sheet of that specific candidate will be rejected and the candidate will be excluded to sit for the entrance exam.
Those who are preparing candidates can check various guidelines to prepare for the Entrance Examination Effectively.
- Applicants can receive the help of those books to prepare.
- Self-research is very important either during the arriving days of the exams.
- Be assured while prepare for the test as being nervous during the examination will not help anyway.
- Revision is very important when students are contemplating good marks so try to finalize the examination preparation.
- It is vital to make the timetable so that every topic will get as much attention.
DDU Entrance 2023 Admit Card
If your registered applicants will be able to download their DDU 2023 admit cards during the first week of June. Applicants are recommended to carry many copies of their exam admit card. The Admit Card has been published online following the completion of the enforcement process.
The admit card is made known for download a week or two before the test. The aspirants won’t receive Admit Card in the mail. The DDU Exam Admit Card 2023 is comprised of basic information on the exam such as Date, timing, and full address of the exam center.
DDU Entrance 2023 Exam Centres
The exam center entrance examination is going to be at the university itself, which is in Uttar Pradesh. The entrance exam is known as the country-level examination throughout which mode of the examination has been offline.
Applicants are suggested to reach the entrance exam center half an hour earlier to avoid any last-minute lag. The candidates are recommended to transport the many copies of their entrance exam admit card with yourself.
The candidates are advised to not carry any device to your entrance exam. Such nominees will be directly excluded from the entrance exam.
DDU Entrance 2023 Answer Key
When the DDU 2023 entrance examination will be over, the University will make downloads of the Answer Key will be available after exams.
The Answer Key consists of the correct answers to the questions in the entrance exam. The Answer key will be available online and it can be downloaded from the official website of the University in the format of pdf.
Thanks to the help of Answer Key, applicants will be able to cross-check with their answers with that supplied in the answer key, calculate your probably mark, and calculate their likelihood of clearing admission exams for admission to the required course.
DDU Entrance 2023 Result
DDU Entrance 2023 Result will be Declared for UG & PG Courses by the month of November 2023. DDU 2023 Result posted online on the university website. No distinct indication is being sent to applicants in this context. An applicant must obtain marks equal to or more than the smallest cut-off marks to claim the entrance exam. The current selection of applicants for the different UG courses during the academic session 2023 is carried out based on the applicant’s performance at the entrance exam.
The result also mentions percentage scores of each subject and the full percentage score guaranteed by the candidate in the exam. Applicant must bear in mind that the result is not migrated upon them by use of post or any other means nevertheless it was reachable only in an online manner.
Applicants were able to download their scorecards in PDF formats and should have received print use in the future. Successfully competent candidates are invited to participate in the counseling sequence.
DDU Entrance Exam 2023 Merit List
Skilled applicants will have the possibility to fill their choices for a reception in the various universities following the announcement of results. They are encouraged to do as many entries as they can. The options will be locked up in the fourth week of June 2023.
Depending on their results and registrations, the university would free up the merit list of the entrance examination for several universities.
Applicants the function in the entrance exam deserve the list are required to download a counseling letter from the website to participate in the document confirmation process.
DDU Entrance Exam 2023 Cut off
The Cut off for the Entrance Examination is considered the lowest eligible marks or the percentage that the applicant should obtain in the entrance exam to qualify. Candidates who have obtained marks or equal beyond a mark are regarded as eligible.
DDU Entrance 2023 Admission Procedure
DDU Entrance 2023 Counseling will be Started for UG Courses. Those selected will be required to lay down their roll no, their date of birth to receive their letters of Counselling.
It would be necessary to make sure that they bear every individual required document with themselves while studying at the exam counseling session.
It is very important to transport their call letter with yourself while attending the DDU entrance exam 2023 counseling session.
Counseling Call Letter
DDU which is also known as the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University will be responsible for announcing the call letter for the Entrance Exam.
They would be required to download it from the official website. Students need to bring it during counseling. Candidates would give their registration number and date of birth for downloading it.