Deccan University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 1st January 2023 for Various Courses. Deccan University, Post Graduate, and Research Institute Deemed University, the third previous educational Institute in the nation acknowledge on October 6, 1821. DC Pune College will be providing admission into multiple disciplines of courses such as AIHC & Archaeology and Sanskrit & lexicography. The students are provided an opportunity to gain admission in MA, MPhil, Diploma, Certificate, and Ph.D. courses.
This is the one University in the nation concentrating in past and present Heritage and is internationally believed for excellent teaching and research on the particular themes. The University takes three full-fledged Departments, explicitly Archaeology, Linguistics and Sanskrit, and Lexicography. There are three post-graduate and three post-doctoral courses imparted in this university in addition to a postgraduate diploma in archaeology and certificate course in research methodology.
Deccan University 2023 Notification – Application Started
Deccan University 2023 Important Dates
Candidates will be required to take a look at all important dates of the Deccan University 2023
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Availability of Application Form||1st January, 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||To be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Last week of Jun 2023|
|Date of Interview||Last week of Jun 2023|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of July 2023|
Deccan University 2023 Application Form
Deccan University 2023 Application Form has been started on 1st January 2023 for Various Courses. A candidate grabbing admission to MA, M.Phil, and Ph.D. courses intends to apply in an arranged form.
Candidates must fill the application form with a passport-size photo stuck on it together with Xerox copies of the documents registered below, and dispatch it to the Academic Section of the Institute.
Admission to the Ph.D. degree course is open once in the year i.e. (September /October).
Documents needed together with the application of the form:
- Migration Certificate (No objection certificate from the University last attended)
- Passing/Degree certificate of the last qualifying degree examination
- Mark-list of the last qualifying degree examination
- Character certificate (from the head of the institute from which the student has obtained his qualifying degree.
- Documentary proof for date of birth
- Gap certificate (if applicable)
- Research Proposal
- No objection certificate from the employer (if employed)
Deccan University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the Deccan University 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the students to check before filling the form:
For Ph.D. in Archaeology
M.A. in A.I.H.C. & Archaeology or M.A. Archaeology or Masters in any branch of Archaeology (such as Prehistory, Protohistory, Ancient studies, Bioarchaeology, Scientific Archaeology, Indology, and Anthropology) or an M. Sc. degree in Anthropology /Geography /Geology /Zoology /Botany /Physics / Chemistry. Students having an M.A. degree in a subject other than Ancient Indian History, Culture and/or Archaeology listed above and students having an M.Sc. degree in the subjects listed above will have completed the M.Phil. Or M.Litt. Course in Ancient Indian History, Culture and/or Archaeology, of any other recognized university or the P.G.Diploma course of this university to become eligible for admission to the Ph.D. course.
For Ph.D. in Linguistics
M.A. in Linguistics or any one of the classical or modern Indian or foreign languages. If you have an M.A. degree in a subject other than Linguistics you need to complete the M.Phil. / M.Litt. Course in Linguistics from any recognized university to become eligible for admission to the Ph.D. course.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
For Master of Arts [MA] (Archaeology)
B.A. degree, with Ancient Indian History, Culture and/or Archaeology / History / Sanskrit / Prakrit / Pali / Anthropology / Geography / Fine Arts / Architecture as a subject with a minimum of 55% marks or B+ or equivalent grade of a recognized University Or you must have a B.Sc. degree, with Anthropology / Geography / Geology / Botany / Physics / Chemistry as a major subject with a minimum of 55% marks or B+ or equivalent grade of a recognized University.
For Master of Arts [MA] (Linguistics)
B.A. degree, with a classical or modern Indian or foreign language as a major subject, with a minimum of 55% marks or B+ or equivalent grade of a recognized University; or a B.Sc. degree with Physics / Biology / Anthropology with a minimum of 55% marks or B+ or equivalent grade of a recognized University; or a Departmental Research Project or a Graduate degree In Engineering or Medicine.
For Master of Arts [MA] (Sanskrit & Lexicography)
- A. (or it’s equivalent) or B. Sc. with at least one paper in Sanskrit Language.
- Phil. (History and Archaeology), M.Phil. (Linguistics) & M.Phil. (Sanskrit)
- Obtain a postgraduate degree in Archaeology/Linguistic/Sanskrit and Lexicography to apply for M.Phil. Program.
Deccan University 2023 Exam Pattern
Deccan University Exam pattern takes in marking scheme, number of questions, exam timing, subjects and themes involved, nature of questions, etc. The pattern must be known by students for a better understanding of the details regarding the examination.
Deccan University 2023 Syllabus
Applicants performing in the test must be well proficient with the syllabus before appearing for the same. Such applicants could check the syllabus. With the aim of preparation, the applicants can solve the sample papers.
How to Prepare for Deccan University 2023
Below we have provided some tips and guidelines for the preparation of Deccan University 2023
- The more you practice, the more will be the chance to add to speed and exactness. You don’t need to be great with a particular subject to crack the exam, you only require the accurate approach. Answering papers will help you polish that portion of dexterity.
- Spend a certain number of hours appraising what you prepared. Where are required, which topics are your strong suit? After all, these, delve into an answer to the questions and plan accordingly. Fundamentally, the whole thing about the paper.
- Solve questions as per forte. By solving them you can enhance the standard of preparation and correctness.
- It is essential to value all subjects equally and instead of focussing on just one topic extend your preparation systematically.
Deccan University 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can download their Admit Card through online mode from our website. The admit card will be provided to those who have submitted the application form along with the fee. No, the admit card will be given through offline or post.
The admit card will consist of facts of the applicant and exam center such as the name of the applicant, date of birth, place of exam center, date and time of the exam, photograph, etc.
How to download the admit card
- Get on the website of the University or go for the direct link provided above.
- Enter the Application Number and Password
- Download and take a copy of the admit card
Deccan University 2023 Result
The result is available online where applicants can confirm scores gained in the exam. The applicants have to start with their application number and password to approach the result.
The merit list is also offered. Aspirants will be required to go through their merit ranks by giving application numbers.
How to Download the result
- Click on Result link present on the official page or go for the direct link provided above.
- Enter the application no
- After that click on the submit option
- Download and save its print
Deccan University 2023 Admission/ Counselling
Admission is any course that will be finalized owing to an applicant’s performance in the admission test and no test is conducted. The admission will be based on the total marks obtained by the applicant qualifying examination and marks gotten by the contender in eligibility subject.
Master of Arts [MA] (Archaeology), Master of Arts [MA] (Linguistics) & Master of Arts [MA] (Sanskrit & Lexicography)
For admission to M.A/M.Phil. course you require to apply on a given form. The application form would be completed in handwriting and a passport size photo attached in common with proven copies of the brochures itemized below must arrive at the Assistant Registrar, Academic Section of the Institute by 10th June.
- Marks-lists of the following qualifying examinations: SSC, HSC, B.A. / B. Sc/M.A.
- Character certificate from the Head of the Department / from which you have obtained your qualifying degree.
- If you are a foreign student seeking admission in M.A. or an Indian Student seeking admission in M.Phil., you need to submit a medical fitness certificate.
Admission to the Ph.D. degree program intends to be settled through an Entrance Test. Those who cleared the GATE/ NET/ SET/ M.Phil./ JRF Examination in the applicable subject of the top figures as CSIR/ UGC/ ICAR/ ICMR/ DBT, you will be relieved from the Entrance Test.