Delhi ITI Admission 2023 will be started by 2nd week of June 2023 through online mode. The admission process will be conduct by Department of Training & Technical Education Government of NCT. It is a state level admission procedure held for admission in various ITI trades at government and private ITI colleges situated in Delhi.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the qualifying examination merit scores and no separate entrance exam will be conducted to shortlist the candidates. Those candidates who want to apply for admission have to submit their application forms in online mode. Applicants must make sure that they fulfill the complete eligibility criteria before filling the form. Below in this article, we have provided the complete details regarding Delhi ITI Admission 2023 including application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, counselling dates, etc.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Notification: Application Soon
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 will be started by 2nd week of June 2023 through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Delhi ITI Admission 2023|
|Conducting bodyy||Department of Training and Technical Education Government of NCT|
|Admission level||State level admissions|
|Admission criteria||Merit based|
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Admission Dates
Below we have provided the tentative exam date of Delhi ITI Admission 2023 given below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online Application form start||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date for application form submission||4th week of June 2023|
|Last Date of Verification||1st week of July 2023|
|Publishing of the rank list for the reference of the candidate||2nd week of July 2023|
|Publishing of Final rank||3rd week of July 2023|
|1st seat allotment||4th week of July 2023|
|1st reporting at ITI||4th week of July 2023|
|Second round seat allotment||1st week of August 2023|
|Second round reporting at ITI||1st week of August 2023|
|Third round seat allotment||1st week of August 2023|
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the details regarding the Delhi ITI Admission 2023 application form:
- The application form will be released through online mode on the official website.
- The application form of Delhi ITI Admission 2023 will be released from second week of June 2023.
- Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for admissions.
- Applicants must have valid phone number & mail id for registration.
- Fill the application form by entering the details like academic, contact, and personal details, etc.
- Candidate must fill the application form correctly as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form will be fourth week of June 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Documents Required at the time of Application Form:
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Subcategory Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from Delhi Government registered orphanage (if applicable)
- Qualifying certificates (10th, 8th, mark sheet)
- Undertaking by Candidate (Compulsory)
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can pay the application fee by credit card, debit card, and net banking payment for transaction.
- The application fee for every candidate will be Rs.200/-.
How to Apply for Delhi ITI Admission:
- Step-1: Visit the website of Delhi ITI Admission 2023 or go for the direct link given above.
- Step-2: Click on “New Candidate Registration” button
- Step-3: After clicking on new candidate registration, “Candidate Consent” page will appear then click on “I Agree” to proceed forward.
- Step-4: Candidates need to fill the application form by entering details such as name, mobile number, email id, DOB, etc.
- Step-5: Candidates need to upload the latest photographs, signatures, and all the required documents at the time of filling out the application form.
- Step-6: After verifying the details click on “Save and Final Submit” button.
- Step-7: Pay the online registration fee through online mode.
- Step-8: Click on “Choice filling and Locking” option.
- Step-9: After that print the verification letter by clicking on “Print Verification Letter”.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the details about eligibility criteria of Delhi ITI Admission 2023:
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit of candidates for admission should be 14 years for all candidates as on 1st August 2023.
- Nationality: Applicants must be an Indian Citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must pass 8th or 10th examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants must pass with Science and Mathematics subjects.
- Appearing: Applicants who are appearing in their final qualifying examination are also eligible for admission.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Merit List
The conducting authority will prepare the merit list of candidates selected for admission after the completion of application form. The merit list will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. The provisional merit list will be released from 2nd week of July 2023 through online mode.
The authority will provide the objection facility along with the provisional merit list as if any candidate will have any doubt, they can raise their objections. The final merit list will be released after candidates complete their objections.
Seats will be allotted to the selected candidates according to the merit or rank list. Only those candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process who will get their names in merit list.
Delhi ITI Admission Seat Reservation
- Applicants passing qualifying examination from Delhi Schools: 90%
- Applicants passing qualifying examination from other state Schools: 9%
- Wards of J&K migrants (has to be registered with D.C. Office Delhi): 1%
Reservation Category Wise:
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||27%|
|Delhi Police Wards||2.5%|
|Rural Area candidate subject to the condition that Both the school and residence of the candidate should be Located in Rural Area of Delhi (as per Annexure IX)||5% of marks obtained|
|Defense Personnel Quota.||5% of marks obtained|
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Counselling
Those candidates who will be shortlisted after the release of merit list will be invited to participate in the counselling process. The admissions will be declared on the basis of rank and choice of center filled by the candidates. Then candidates have to reach the allotted center where candidates have to complete some formalities like first candidate have to register and fill the information asked, and upload the required documents.
The authority will check the information and documents provided by the candidates is correct or not if not the admission will be cancelled and rest will move to next step which is choice filling where candidate have to make a list of trades/ ITI choice and lock their choices.
Then at last tentative rank list will be generated if there will be any discrepancy, they must tell the authority after all the objections final rank list will get generated. Candidate must note their rank for future reference.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023
The final admission will be given to candidates on the basis of their rank in merit list and choice of centers they have filled. After candidates will be allotted seats they have to report to the allotted center after completing all the formalities of admission.
It is compulsory for all candidates to carry their original documents along with set of photocopies at the time of visiting any government or private ITI for document verification. All the candidates must know that document verification will be one time process and will remain valid throughout the process of admission.
Documents required during Admission procedure:
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Original mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Authority letter
- School leaving certificate
- Affidavit, etc.