Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Application Form Filling date has been Extended till 11th June 2023. Dibrugarh University was held in the year 1965 consequent upon the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965, enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. This university is conducted the Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test for the candidates to offer admission in the B.Ed programs.
In the various institutions and the Department of Education under Dibrugarh University, admission will offered to the candidates in the B.Ed programs. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test. Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test in which includes important dates, application form, and eligibility criteria.
DU B.Ed CET 2023 Notification – Application Extended
Dibrugarh University B.Ed (CET) 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||Dibrugarh University B.Ed (CET)|
|Full-Form||Dibrugarh University Bachelor in Education|
|Types of Exam||Bachelor’s in Education|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Dibrugarh University|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam,||Offline Mode|
|Exam Date||5th July 2023|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Helpline Number||Tel: 0373-2370097|
|Email Id: [email protected]|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed (CET) Important Dates 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the important dates of the Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test for the candidate and they have to check it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Registration starts on||24th May 2023|
|Registration ends on||11th June, 2023|
|Examination Date,||5th July 2023|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of August 2023|
|Application for Admission||3rd week of December 2023|
|Last Date for Submit Application Form||4th week of December 2023|
|Notification for Selected Candidates||4th week of December 2023|
|Date of Admission||4th week of December 2023|
|Publication of 2nd Merit List||1st week of January 2023|
|Publication of 3rd Merit List||4th week of January 2023|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Application Form
The application form of the Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test will be released soon by June 2023 and applicants willing to complete their B.Ed programs from the various colleges of Dibrugarh University.
- They can apply in the Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test by filling the application form online mode by visiting the official website of Dibrugarh University.
- The Last date for Submit the Application Form till 6th June 2023. Applicants should have to fill in all of the required details in the application form and also upload the required documents.
The eligible applicants must pay a compulsory registration fee of Rs. 700/- towards the application for Dibrugarh B.Ed CET 2023 and a payment of fee should be done via online mode of payment i.e. debit card/net banking.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed (CET) 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Eligibility admission criteria to the B.Ed Program of Dibrugarh University:
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree and /or in a Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities OR
- Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University or any other University is identified by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics
- Must have obtained at least 50% marks (in The Aggregate)
- Candidate must untick B.Ed. Common Entrance Test performed by the University for that academic session.
- In the eligibility criteria, the relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks shall be provided to the candidates:
- belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC/ PWD category or
- having a minimum of 5 (five) years teaching experience to a school recognized at least up to the 10th standard by the management board of Secondary Education, Assam.
- A candidate can benefit from the advantage of the relaxation of marks only in any one of the above categories.
- NOTE: A candidate securing 50% marks or more per Honours / Major subject yet less than 50 % in aggregate in all the courses/papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for entry to a B.Ed. the program, as the requirement is 50% marks on aggregate.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed (CET) 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided all the information regarding the exam pattern of the Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 exam:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be done through Offline Mode.
- Duration of the Exam: The Question Paper will be for 1.5 hours (80 minutes).
- Number of Questions: The Exam Paper Shall contain 70 Marks.
- Types of Questions The question will be asked in the Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be 75 Marks.
- Marking Scheme: +1 one marks will be allotted for each correct question.
- Sections: There will be a total of 5 sections.
Candidates who apply for Dibrugarh B.Ed CET need to prepare the subjects related to their discipline during graduation. All the questions will be in the Multiple Choice format only.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Dibrugarh University has introduced a-defined reservation criteria that apply to the reserved category candidates. There will be a statutory reservation under several categories as follows:
- ST (P)- 10%
- ST (H)- 05%
- OBC/ MOBC-15%
- Differently Abled – 03%
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card through Dibrugarh University on the official website and those applicants who have successfully submitted their application form, can download the admit card through online mode.
The admit card will be offered to the candidates. Admit cards should be carry by all of the candidates at the examination center. Dibrugarh University B.Ed 2023 Admit Card will be released.
Dibrug Admit card is a crucial document that carries information like Form/ Roll Number, Subject, Date of Examination, Venue, Name of the candidate, Gender, Permanent Address/ Present, Category, Domicile, and Date of Birth, etc. Test takers have to wear their admit card with identity proof on the day of examination.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2023 Result
The Result of Dibrugarh University will be declared by the month of August 2023 on its official website and those applicants who have given this examination can check their results through online mode. By entering the required details, applicants can check the result.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed (CET) 2023 Selection Criteria
Selection for admission into the 2 years B.Ed. Program in any institution by the Dibrugarh University rests on the following factors:-
A Common Entrance Test (CET) to be held centrally, that will transport a maximum of 70 marks. The career performance will carry a maximum of 30 marks, based on the percentage secured in the HSLC, HS, the First Degree, and/or Master’s Degree Examination.
10% of the percentage of marks guaranteed in the H.S.L.C., H.S., Bachelor’s Degree, and /or Master’s Degree Examination is considered the professional performance in each examination. For example: When a student gets 53% in the first Degree Examination (Major / Aggregate), their professional career performance marks in that examination will be 5.3.