DMI Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon. DMI (Development of Management Institute) came into existence in the year 2014 and it is situated in Patna. This institute provides admission to the applicants in the flagship two-year full-time Post-Graduate Programme.
On the basis of marks scored in any of the Management entrance exams from CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA, applicants will be selected for admission.
On the basis of eligibility criteria, applicants can apply by filling the application form through online mode. Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the DMI Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
DMI Admission 2023 Notification – Application Soon
DMI Admission 2023 PGDM Application form will be Released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
DMI Admission Dates 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the important dates for the candidates to check.
|Commencement of Online Application Process||started|
|Last date for submission of the Online Application Form||15th June 2023|
|Start of Selection Process (GE & PI)||June 2023|
|Announcement of Result||June 2023|
|Start of Academic Programme||To be Announced|
DMI Application Form 2023
The Application Form of DMI will be released on the official webpage of the Development of Management Institute. Applicants willing to complete their Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) from the Development of Management Institute can fill out the application form by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the official webpage of the Development of Management Institute.
- Applicants must register themselves for at least CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA for admissions.
- Login details will be provided to the candidates and the applicants can fill the application form with all the compulsory details.
- They have to upload their required scanned documents in the application form and make the payment of the application fee and submit the application form with the required documents.
Documents to keep ready to fill Application Form
- 10th, 12th & Graduation mark sheets
- Valid Document for identity proof (Aadhaar/PAN/Passport/Driving License/Voter Card), anyone
- Category/caste certificate, for other than General category, issued by the competent authority of the Government of Bihar.
- Residential proof for applicants claiming Domicile of Bihar.
- Disability certificate (for a person with a disability)
- Registration details of any one of the Management Admissions Tests (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT) for 2020 admissions
- Work experience certificates, if any
- Certificates of Sports/Extra-Curricular Activities, not more than 5 years old, if any
- A valid Registration Number of any one of the Management Admissions Tests (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT) for 2020 admissions.
- Scanned copy of signature in blue/black ink on a white background in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format only (File size should not be more than 50 kb.)
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format only (File size should not be more than 100 kb.)
- Rs. 300/- for General
- Rs. 200/- for BC & Female
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled (PwD)
DMI Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to fill the application form of DMI, they should have to check the Eligibility Criteria details mentioned below.
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: To apply candidates should complete the graduation examination or equivalent exam from a recognized university.
- percentage: candidates have to pass with securing a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grades and candidates SC/ST category have to secure have to score a minimum of 45% marks in the Graduation exam.
- Age criteria: There is no specific age limit for admission is mentioned.
- Candidates need to have valid scorecards of the CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA Entrance Exam.
Courses Offered through DMI
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Development of Management Institute offers PDM course to the candidates:
- Name of Course – Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM)
- Duration of Course – AICTE – approved two-year Full-Time Programme
DMI Merit List 2023
The final merit list will be released on the official website of the Development of Management Institute and those applicants will have qualified marks in group discussion, personal interview, work experience, and academic performance, and they will be selected in the final merit list.
The applicants will have to visit the campus after confirming their admission and they have to pay the admission fee on the provided schedule through the authority.
DMI Selection Criteria
The applied candidates will be selected for admission to the PDM program through the selection criteria mentioned below.
- CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA Score: 35%
- Group Exercises: 20%
- Personal Interview: 25%
- Work Experience: 10%
- Academic Performance in Xth, XIIth, Graduation, Post‐Graduation, Sports/ Extra‐Curricular Activities, Academic Diversity, and Gender Diversity: 10%
DMI Admission Procedure
Applicants will get admission to their willing program by following the admission procedure mentioned below.
- The application form of DMI Admission can be filled through authority by visiting the official website of the Development of Management Institute.
- Candidates will be selected on the merit list on the basis of their performance in the previous qualification and entrance examination scores.
- The admission of the applicants will be final on the basis of the performance of the candidates in group discussion, personal interview, work experience, and academic performance.