DPU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 application form will be released soon. Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth University is situated in Pune, Maharashtra. it had been established in 2003. it’s a UGC approved University. All India Post Graduate Nursing Entrance Test is well known as AIPGNET which is taken place for the aim of admission in M.Sc. Nursing programs.
DPU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam has been held on 25th July 2023. those who are looking forward to opting would be required to check the suitability before applying.
Here during this post, we are providing detailed information about DPU M.Sc Nursing 2023 form , Application Fee, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Merit List, Counseling procedure, Etc.
DPU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| DPU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
DPU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
DPU M.Sc. Nursing Highlight 2023:
|Exam Name||DPU M.Sc Nursing 2023|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Body||Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth University|
|Examination Duration||03 Hours|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
|Help Line Number||Tel: +91 20 2780 5000 / 2780 5001
E-Mail: [email protected]
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates:
The important information related to the vital events and dates is cited below for the applicants:
|Last date for submitting the Application Form without a late fee||16th July 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Application Form (with late fee)||23rd July 2023|
|Dispatch of admit card||24th July 2023|
|Date and Time of Test||25th July 2023|
|Result (Declared)||10th August 2023|
|Schedule of Counseling||To be announced|
|College to open on||August 2023|
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form:
Check the important information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
- DPU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 application form has been Released.
- First of all, students are going to be required to go to http://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online.
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the application Form and prospectus from the web site .
- The instant the instructions mentioned within the brochure are checked candidates must begin filling up the application Form.
- While filing the application Form, applicants got to enter some necessary details within the form as an example personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also got to offer the scanned images of photographs and signatures within the given size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to urge a print of the application Form when the application Form is totally filled.
- When the payment process is done, then On the dashboard, two links for printing Receipt and application form are going to be seen.
- Get a copy of both documents for your use.
- Then connect to the print Admit Cards are going to be provided later and you’ll be intimated on your email ID and equally via SMS on your given mobile number.
- If you see any mechanical exertion at any step while completing the application Form, please mail us on the e-mail ID provided on the control panel of your login page.
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Fee:
Payment of the application fee is a vital a part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts of the application fee are going to be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants got to visit the official website of the university to urge information about the application fee.
- Applicants got to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which can be given by the system.
The expected fee
|Entrance Test Fees||1000/-|
|With late Fees||1550/-|
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- The applicant should be a registered nurse and Registered midwife or corresponding with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The applicant would have felt in B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an establishment is known by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B. Sc. (Nursing).
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Selection Test:
The selection of the candidates should be based on the merit of the entrance examination held by the University or competent authority for the available specialties and number of seats.
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Specialty Available:
Courses & Intake Capacities are given below as per the last year’s information brochure.
|Community Health Nursing||05|
|Obstetrics &Gynecology Nursing||05|
|Child Health Nursing||05|
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern:
DPU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam are going to be held within the month of July 2023.
- The Test contains one question paper of 100 Marks of 1hrs and 30 minutes time.
- The Question Paper consists of Long Answer Questions on the Nursing Profession, which includes all Nursing Students.
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Tie-Break for Equal Marks:
In case two or more students obtain an equal number of marks at the entrance test, the subsequent procedure shall be adopted for deciding the final merit:
Initial Level: The contender, having more marks at B.Sc. (Nursing) level within the subject that candidate opts to apply opts. If the draw continues to exist, then
Another Level: The aspirant with higher marks within the final year of B.Sc.(Nursing) or equivalent examination will opt. If the tie continues to exist, then
Third Level: The aspirant having higher marks in B. Sc.(Nursing) course has opted.