DSNLU Admission 2023 Admission has been done on the basis of CLAT 2023. Admit card will be released soon. DSNLU Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is known by DSNLU, is amongst the most significant universities in the state for law education It has been instituted with the responsibility to organize the admission process.
Admission will be provided in UG Courses– BA.LLB, LL.B, PG Courses- LLM, Diploma Courses- PGDADR, and Other Courses- Ph.D., etc. The University is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC).
Below we have provided all the information regarding the DSNLU 2023 which includes Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and How to Apply.
DSNLU Admission 2023 Notification – Admit card soon
CLAT Admit card will be released soon through CLAT 2023. Click here to download admit card.
DSNLU Admission 2023 Admission has been done on the basis of CLAT 2023. Click Here to Check CLAT Details.
Courses Offered by DSNLU:
DSNLU manages four different types of courses in Law:
- Integrated courses like BA LL.B. (Hons.) and LL.B. LL.M.
- PG courses like LL.M. and PG Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution.
DSNLU 2023 Overview
|Full-Form||Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University|
|Courses Offered||PG, PG Diploma & Integrated courses|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||–|
|Helpline No||Phone: 08924-248216
|Address||Nyayaprastha, Sabbavaram, Andhra Pradesh 531035.|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||S. Surya Prakash|
DSNLU 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the important dates to apply for DSNLU 2023 Admission:
|Online application form availability (Out)||8th August 2022|
|Release of First Sample Question Set||September 2022|
|First Open Campus Visit day for registered candidates||September 2022|
|Release of Second Sample Question Set||14th October 2022|
|Second Open Campus Visit day for registered candidates||22nd October 2022|
|Release of Third Sample Question Set||October 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||13th November 2022|
|Admit card release||To be announced|
|Exam Date||18th December 2022|
|Objection against CLAT 2023 Answer key||–|
|Admission closing date||–|
DSNLU 2023 Application Form
- DSNLU Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 8th August 2022.
- Appropriate candidates will have a claim to download the Application Form the official website of DSNLU.
- Completed and accurately furnished application form would be submitted together with the processing fee of Rs 2000 for Indian Applicants, and Rs 5000 for NRI/Foreign Applicants/NRI sponsored Applicants.
- The fee is needed to be paid as Demand Draft, taken in support of Registrar, DSNLU payable at Vishakapatnam.
The application form, fee & the required enclosures need to send to
Plot.No.116, Sector-11,M.V.P.Colony Visakhapatnam-530017.
List of Enclosures for Indian Applicants:
- Proof of age
- Proof of educational qualifications (X/ XII/ Intermediate/ Equivalent course/ UG degree)
- C. & C.C. issued by the last educational institution
- Caste Certificate/Income Certificate/Disability Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC/Differently Abled Person (Latest)
- Domicile Certificate, if the local candidate (Or any proof verifying you as a local candidate)
- Self-addressed envelope
- One passport size photograph
- The filled-in application form along with Rs.2000/- by Demand Draft drew in favor of Registrar, DSNLU payable at Vishakapatnam.
List of Enclosures for Foreign/NRI Applicants:
- Copy of the Passport of the candidate/ Sponsor.
- Character certificate issued from the institution last attended (Latest).
- School Leaving Certificate/ College Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Statement of marks at the qualifying examination (Intermediate/PUC/HSC) and 10th standard.
- Copy of the statement of marks at the Qualifying Examination (equivalent to Intermediate /PUC /HSC /etc) and percentage/conversion certificate in case of Grades.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Eight Stamp Sized Photographs of the Candidate.
- One Photograph of the Local Guardian (who shall be a near/close relative), if any.
Templates of the above credentials must be emitted at the time of admission. For the PG Diploma program, Applicants will be required to give Rs 1000/- as an application fee.
DSNLU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Eligibility Criteria to check before applying for admission.
For B.A. LL.B Admission
|Course Name||Selection Criteria|
|B.A. LL.B.||HSC/10+2/any equivalent examination with 45 (Unreserved/OBC/SAP) or, 40% (SC/ST) marks.
Candidates appearing for their qualifying examination in April/May could also apply, provided they submit the required proof during the time of admission.
NRI/Foreign/NRI Sponsored Applicants should be less than 20 years of age, as of July 1st. If belonging to SC/ST/OBC, he/she should be less than 22 years. Should also pass HSC/Intermediate/Equivalent examination with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
For Integrated LL.B-LL.M & LL.M Admission
|Course Name||Selection Criteria|
|Integrated LL.B- LL.M.||A graduate of any discipline from any recognized university with 55% (General) or, 50% (SC/ST/Differently Abled) marks.
As of July 1st, candidates should be less than 25 years of age (General/OBC) or, less than 27 years of age (SC/ST/Differently Abled)
Candidates appearing for their qualifying examination could also apply, provided they submit the required proof during the time of admission.
|LL.M.||LL.B./Any other equivalent degree from a recognized university with 55% (Unreserved/ OBC/ SAP) or, 50% (SC/ST)
Candidates appearing for their qualifying examination in March/April could also apply, provided they submit the required proof at the time of admission.
For PG Diploma in ADR Admission
|Course Name||Selection Criteria|
|PGD in ADR||Following category of candidates will be eligible for admission:
Any Graduates from a recognized university
Advocates, Company Secretaries/Chartered Accountants/Cost Accountants
Managers/Executives in Companies with a Bachelor’s Degree
Psychologists/Psychiatrists with a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
DSNLU 2023 Exam Pattern
Applicants must know the exam syllabus and pattern, so as to prepare for the exam they are able to identify the topics asked in the exam.
DSNLU 2023 Pattern and syllabus have proper information with regard to exam helping in achieving the preparation effectively.
How to Prepare for DSNLU 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- Time management is of significance during the exam preparation. Time balancing is also wanted when you are in the examination hall.
- The initial step in the direction of the preparation of any exam is comprehensive knowledge about syllabus and exam design.
- Smart preparation is of importance in obtaining good marks. Pick the subjects which seem to have more weight than others.
- At last, eat healthily and stay healthy.
DSNLU 2023 Admit Card
DSNLU 2023 will released the date for downloading the admit card through its official website. Those who have been the part of the registration process can get the admit card and those who are not registered and eligible will be disregarded.
Applicants can download the admit card from the official website through the link. To download the admit card, enter Form Number.
How to download the Admit Card
- The admit card can only be downloaded from the website
- Enter Application Number and Password
- After that download the admit card.
- Validate to search out printouts of the admit card
- It will be required to show it during the counseling and admission process.
DSNLU 2023 Result
DSNLU will declare the result for all Applicants who have gone through the examination. Those who anticipate the sight of marks through the scorecard can download it from the official page of the University.
The Applicants will need to enter some of the useful information like application no and date of birth in the correct way. Candidates who are appeared in the examination will check their result.
How to download the Result
- Applicants need to visit the official site of the university.
- Provide obligatory details such as Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No
- Tick on the submit button.
- The result of an applicant will be presented.
- Applicants must save the print of the result for later use.
DSNLU 2023 Admission/ Counselling
Each of the courses offered has its own application systems and eligibility measures. Combined BA LL.B. (Hons.’) is a 5-year course with 132 seats and Applicants can find admission to this course is done through CLAT which is the Common Entrance Test.