DSSSB Eligibility Criteria 2023: The DSSSB also was known as Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board situated in Delhi for the recruitment of LDC, Grad-IV, Grade-II, Statistical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Draughtsman, Field Assistant, Food Safety Officer and librarian vacancy positions beneath varied departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Those students wish to get this recruitment, they will apply within the DSSSB Exam by filling the appliance form through on-line mode by visiting on the official web site of Delhi Subordinate Services selection Board.
On the official web site, the application form are offered for the candidates. Through this content, candidates are able to understand the whole information of DSSSB Exam within which includes Eligibility Criteria.
DSSSB 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates are going to apply within the DSSSB 2023 examination, they must have to check their eligibility criteria and the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The candidates ought to have passed 12th/ Diploma/ Degree within the respective field from the recognized University and also should have the speed of English typing thirty words per minute and Hindi typing thirty five words per minute.
The age limit of the candidates ought to be in between eighteen to twenty seven years. Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/ Deptt. Candidate/EXS/Sports persons/Widow/divorced women in accordance with the instructions declared by Government of India
LDC / (Grade-IV DASS):
Matriculation with a twelfth class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
A typing speed of thirty five w.p.m. in English typing or thirty w.p.m. in Hindi on pc (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of five key depressions for each word).
Grade-II (DASS) in Services Department:
The basic Eligibility criteria for Service Department:
Desirable – knowledge of Hindi.
Statistical Assistant in Planning Department
The Basic criteria for Applied Mathematics Assistant:
Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Operational analysis /Mathematical Statistics/ Applies statistics Or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Arithmetic /Commerce (with Statistics joined of the subject/papers in Post Graduation/ Graduation level).
Desirable – Working Knowledge of Computers.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
The Basic Criteria for Junior Engineer (Civil):
With 02 years building Constructions/Civil Development works.
The Fiel Assistant criteria:
Matriculation /High School Pass from a recognized institute/ Board.
Desirable: experience of sealing & packing of Articles preferably food products.
Food Safety Officer
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Food Safety Officer Criteria:
A degree in food technology or dairy technology or bio technology or oil technology or agriculture science or veterinary sciences or bio chemistry or micro biology or Master degree in Chemistry or Degree in medicine from recognized university or the other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by Central Govt.
Successfully completion of training as specified by Food Authority in a recognized institute or institutions approved for the purpose.
ALSO READ: DSSSB EXAM DATES 2023.
Librarian for Training & Technical Education:
Desirable – Speed of thirty w.p.m. in typewriting on computer.
Librarian in Dte. of training