Odisha ITI 2021 Application Form can be Filled till 4th August 2021. The SD & TE Department, Government of Odisha is the controller of Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha and it provides admission to the candidates in varied Industrial Training Institutes program through organizing DTET Odisha ITI Admission.
The interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form of their aspiring trades through on-line mode by visiting the official website. There are several of the Technical Institutes/Colleges, Degree, Diploma and ITI level in Odisha to offer admission to the candidates. Through this content, candidates can get detailed information on DTET Odisha ITI application form 2021.
Odisha ITI 2021 Application Form – Filled till 4th Aug.
|Odisha ITI 2021 Application Form can be Filed till 4th August 2021. Click here to apply.|
DTET Odisha ITI 2021 Application Form:
The Odisha ITI form is available through online mode on the official online page of Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha. Those candidates are wishing to urge admission in their aspiring trades from varied private and government colleges of Odisha, they will fill the application form on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria. On the provided schedule through authority, the application form is available for the candidates.
DTET Odisha ITI Application Form 2021 Dates:
|Important events||Tentative dates|
|Availability of application form||8th July 2021|
|Last date of the application forms||4th August 2021|
|Final submission of a print copy of the application form||June 2021|
How to Apply for DTET Odisha ITI 2021:
The following are the procedure has mentioned below for the candidates to fill the application form of Odisha ITI and that they need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha.
- Candidates should need to register themselves by submitting the required details like personal details, residence, bank details, reservation, and income details of parents.
- After submitting these details, candidates got to submit it and upload the scanned needed documents like photographs and signature in a specified format.
- Candidates should need to fill and lock their choices and submit them.
- They even have to make the payment of application fee through online mode by using debit, credit, and internet banking, etc.
- They should need to check all the main points filled by them within the application form for confirming.
- Candidates will submit the application form after filling in all the required details and that they also can take the print out of it for future use.
ALSO READ: DTET Odisha ITI ADMIT CARD 2021.
DTET Odisha ITI Application Fee 2021:
Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.100/-.
Applicants ought to pay application fees solely through the online mode i.e. through the ATM-cum-Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
For Any Assistance go through DTET Odisha ITI Contact Helpline Number