EDII Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. EDII is also known as the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) was founded in the year 1983 and is situated in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India offers a 4-year full-time Fellow Program in Management (FPM) course, a 2-year PGDM program in Business Entrepreneurship (BE), and Development Studies (IDS) with an intake of 120 seats in each discipline.
The admission will be offered to the candidates based on marks obtained in CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA & CMAT (anyone entrance exam) in management programs. Below in this article, applicants will know the detailed information regarding the EDII admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
EDII Admission 2023: Application Soon
EDII Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
EDII Admission 2023 Overview:
EDII Admission Important Dates 2023
The admission schedule of the EDII 2023 is given below for the applicants, willing to get admission.
|Released of Application Form||January, 2023|
|Last date to apply Application||To be Announced|
EDII Admission Application Form 2023
The EDII Application Form will be released through online mode for those applicants willing to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management courses PGDM-BE, PGDM-DS, and Fellow Programme in Management from this institute.
Candiates can fill the application form by following the simple procedure given below.
Through Online Mode
- Candidates must go through the official website of the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- They should have to click on the link of ‘Apply Now’ and then they can fill the application form.
- The applicants have to make the payment of the application fee of Rs.1000/- through EPG (Net banking/ Credit/ Debit card).
The Application fee could be done through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card or Demand Draft in favor of “Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India” payable at Ahmedabad.
EDII Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to get admission in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India should check their eligibility criteria, which are given below.
|Fellow Program in Management (FPM)||Applicants should be qualified in Master’s or its equivalent degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Management/ Economics/ Social/ Science/ Biological Science/ Pure Science/ Humanities/ Commerce.
They should be passed in Entrepreneurship Research Aptitude Test (ERAT)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||The applicants must be graduated with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC category) marks.Candidates should be qualified in CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA & CMAT|
Courses Offered through EDII Admission
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India provides
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
- PGDM program in Business Entrepreneurship (BE) and Development Studies (DS)
EDII Admission Merit List 2023
The merit list will be released on the official website of the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India and those applicants will be qualified in CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA & CMAT (anyone entrance teat), they will be selected in the merit list.
The qualified candidates will be invited for the EDI Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round based on which the candidates will be selected for admission.
EDII Admission Reservation Criteria
The seats will be reserved for the candidates as per their category and they can check the reservation of seats for PGDM-BE from below:
|Seats reserved for||Reservation of Seats|
EDII Admission Procedure
Admission will be provided to the candidates in the Post Graduate Diploma in Management courses PGDM-BE, PGDM-DS, and Fellow Programme in Management by following the admission procedure mentioned below:
- Applicants must go through the official website of the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India to fill the application form for their willing programs.
- The applicants will be selected for EDI Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round based on marks scored in entrance exams like – CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA & CMAT anyone.
- Qualified candidates in Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round will have to report for the interview and GD for admissions in EDII.
Documents Needed for Admission:
The candidates need to carry the required documents for admission and the documents are:
- Prescribed Application Form with No Objection Certificate from Employer (if employed)
- Research Proposal
- Attested copies of certificates and grade sheets (10th to Post-graduation)
- Statement of Purpose
EDII Fee Structure:
Below we have provided the fee structure of all the courses as per last year from the table below:
|Course Name||Course Fee (First Year)|
|PGDM- Business Entrepreneurship||Rs. 5,68,000/-|
|PGDM- Business Entrepreneurship (International Students)||USD 20,000/-|
|PGDM- Development Studies||Rs. 3,02,550/-|
|Fellow Programme Management||Rs. 8,37,555/-|