FDDI AIST 2023 application form will be released soon. FDDI AIST 2023 Result has been Declared on 19th August 2023. FDDI stands for Footwear Design and Development Institute and AIST stands for All India Selection Test this test is organized for the selection of the applicants for the proficient courses in Footwear, Retail, Design, and Leather Accessory Design.
Based on the scores within the entrance test the applicants are going to be able to get admissions in master’s degree courses & bachelor’s degree courses at the same time the applicants may also get admission for the joined courses in FDDI.
Here are provided details regarding the FDDI AIST 2023 including the application form, Fee, Application Date, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, Results, etc.
FDDI AIST 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| FDDI AIST 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
FDDI AIST 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
FDDI AIST Highlights:
|Exam Name||FDDI AIST 2023|
|Full-Form||Footwear Design and Development Institute All India Selection test|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Courses Offered||Design and Development|
|Conducting Body||Footwear Design and Development Institute|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
FDDI AIST 2023 Exam Dates:
The information related to the important events & dates of the entrance exam is mentioned for reference:
|Application Start date||1st February 2023|
|Application End date||10th August 2023|
|Availability of Marks Submission window for already Registered Candidates||31st July-10th Aug 2023|
|Result (Rank) Declaration||19th August 2023|
|Date of Online Counselling (Choice Submission & Submission of Counselling Fee)||20th -1st Sept 2023|
|Seat Allocation Result (Round-I)||3rd Sept 2023|
|Final Seat Allocation Result (Round-II)||15th Sept 2023|
FDDI AIST 2023 Application Form:
- The details for the application process are going to be available within the brochures and also the applicants need to refer to the same.
- FDDI AIST 2023 application form has been Released on 1st February 2023.
- Candidates are often Done Online Registration till 10th August 2023.
- The FDDI AIST application form are going to be released on the official website for the applicants.
- The applicants must use some personal information and complete the registration.
- After the registration is completed the applicants need to fill the application Form carefully.
- All the information which will be filled within the application should be accurate as any false information can cause the rejection of applicants.
- The applicants even have to upload the passport size photo and signature (scanned).
- Applicants need to pay the application fee as mentioned by the university on the web site .
- Applicants need to check the information on the application Form before the submission as no changes are going to be allowed after the form is submitted.
FDDI AIST 2023 Application Fee:
Aspirants applying will need to pay application fees 500. Candidates can use to pay application fees by online gateway via credit card/debit card/net banking.
The courses that are offered by the university are as per below:
- B.Des (Footwear Design & Production)
- M.Des (Footwear Design & Production)
- M.Des (CAD)
- B.Des (Leather Goods & Accessories Design)
- M.Des (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
- M.Des (Fashion Design)
- MBA (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
NOTE: For the MBA (Retail & Fashion Merchandise) applicants are excused from giving the entrance exam if they have cleared any of the below entrance tests.
FDDI AIST 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The information related to the eligibility criteria is important for the applicants and that we have mentioned some details below for the reference:
The applicants should be HSC (10+2) pass from a known recognized university and board. Even the applicants who are within the process of completing their HSC (10+2) are eligible.
Applicants need to submit the HSC certificate at the time of admission. The applicants shouldn’t be more than 25 years aged at the time of admission.
FDDI AIST 2023 Exam Pattern:
The information associated with the paper pattern is important for the applicants and that we have mentioned some details below for the reference:
- The entrance exam are going to be conducted in two languages Hindi & English.
- The entrance exam are going to be conducted online only by means on the computer.
- The question paper for the entrance exam is are going to be set using objective type questions.
- The test paper will have a complete of 200 questions to be answered.
- The applicants will get 2 hours & 30 min to solve the exam paper.
- Each correct answer will achieve 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking wiped out this entrance examination .
- The question paper are going to be divided into four sections and each section will have 50 questions to be answered.
Please find the details below as per the course:
Topics for B. Des course:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
- General Awareness
- Business Aptitude Test (BAT) for B. Des-RFM
- Design Aptitude Test(DAT) for Design Programmes (B. Des-FDP, B. Des-LGAD & B. Des-FD)
Topics for M. Des & MBA course:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension & Analytical Ability
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Management Aptitude for MBA-RFM
- Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for Design Programs (M. Des-FDP & M. Des-CAD)
NOTE: The university also helps with the mock test from the website and applicants can practice accordingly.
FDDI AIST 2023 Syllabus:
The syllabus is still not disclosed by the university which suggests that the applicants need to await the updates from the web site and this information are going to be updated on the official website itself.
FDDI AIST 2023 Admit Card:
The information associated with the admit card is important for the applicants and that we have mentioned some details below for the reference:
The admit card are going to be declared by the officials on the university website. As per the university, there’ll be no communication done on a personal level for any documents. the only way to get the admit card and any updates must be done through the web site only.
The applicants must download the admit card from the official website and print it (color Print). Once the admit card is printed the applicants need to stick their recent color sized photo passport size photo.
The admit card is a crucial document for the applicants and will be carried to the exam center. The applicants who don’t have the admit card means they’re going to not be also to write the test as per the rules.
Steps to Check the admit card:
- Visit the official website.
- Login with the credentials
- Click on ‘Admit Card’ tab
- Enter the registration/ application number & DOB
- Download & Print the document.
FDDI AIST 2023 Result:
The information associated with the results are some things that the applicants await as it helps them to understand their score and if they’re going to be able to move ahead with the admission process. we’ve listed some points which may help the applicants to know things about the results.
The University will release the results of the entrance exam. The applicants who had appeared for the exam online are going to be able to check the results online through the web site .
The applicants who had appeared for the exam offline will need to contact the university for the same. The merit list is prepared based on the scores achieved by the applicants within the entrance examination .
Steps to Check the Result:
- Visit the official website.
- Log in with the user ID and password
- Click on the ‘Results’ tab
- Enter the roll/application number & DOB
- Download & print the result