FMGE Contact Number: The Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Test (FMGE) is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
It is a screening test for the Indian / Overseas students who want to urge provisional or permanent registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any State Medical Council.
FMGE is held twice a year, in June and December. Interested applicants can check all the information associated with FMGE on the official web site.
FMGE Official Website: @ www.nbe.edu.in/www.natboard.edu.in
Students can visit the FMGE official website for all the details regarding FMGE exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by FMGE Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of FMGE Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the FMGE Help Desk.
- FMGE Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the FMGE helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About FMGE Exam:
FMGE Help Desk Details:
FMGE Office Address: National Board Of Examinations in Medical Sciences
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar
Ring Road, New Delhi-110 029
P.O. Box No. 4931
FMGE Helpline Phone Number:
FMGE Help Desk Toll-Free Number: 18002674003, 022 – 61087595
FMGE Fax No:
FMGE Official Website: https:natboard.edu.in/
FMGE Helpline Email Id: [email protected]
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.