GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Application Form will be Released by 1st week of March 2024 through online mode. GGSIPU, is known as the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Every year this university conducts the national level undergraduate exam GGSIPU CET. This entrance test is for providing admission into a BBA course known as Bachelor of Business Administration. The courses can be done from the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
GGSIPU CET is the offline medium of examination. In other words, the examination is held as a paper-based examination. Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 admission Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Result, and Admission Procedures.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Notification – Application Soon
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Application Form will be Released by 1st week of March 2024. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Important Date for the session 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Availability of Application Form||4th March 2024|
|Late Date of Submission||30th April 2024|
|Date of Editing of Forms already submitted by Applicants||To be announced|
|Issue of Admit card||To be announced|
|GGSIPU CET BBA 2024||To be announced|
|Declaration of GGSIPU CET BBA Result 2024||October 2024|
|Counseling Started||October 2024|
|Last Date for Counseling||To be Announced|
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Application Form
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Application Form will be Released by 1st week of March 2024. GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Application Form can be filled through online on the official website of the university.
Applicants would be able to register by filling up and sending the GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Application Form alongside the required amount of administrative fee and required paperwork for admission.
How to Apply
The application form filling steps can be checked below-
- The GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Application Form will be Released soon.
- GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Application Form can be filled till last week of April 2024.
- GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Application form is only filled out online.
- Fill up all the details in the GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Application form completely and properly.
- The applicant needs to check for their eligibility and authoritative personal email ID, and a mobile number before you apply for a GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Application form.
- The candidate would be needed to go through all the details entered in the application form and accept the application form utilizing online.
- Make sure to provide the application form with the photograph and signatures of file size not more than 80 kb. The file obligation is in JPG.
- Students must choose the course and Test center.
- when done with submitting the application form, students will be required to get a valid log in email id and password.
- Submit the application fee of the amount Rs. 1000/- that is used to keep for additional use.
- The candidate shall take a copy of the application form for admission time.
The application charge for the GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 registration is going to be Rs. 1200 for the Applicants that are for all the categories.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who want to find admission in BBA would need to go through the GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Eligibility Criteria when they are curious to enroll for the entrance exam before filling up the GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 application form.
Nationality: Indian, as well as Foreign Applicants both, will appear in the examination. No kind of restrictions is there for the applicant’s nationality. On the other hand, those who are outer students’ Applicants will have to submit the relevant documentation relating to their nationalities.
Age Limit: Applicants are required to bear in mind that they can complete the application form only if their age is no greater than 21 in the capacity of August 1, 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Percentage: Applicants will be required to get 50% and the above marks are binding in a university senior secondary. Applicants having not more than 50% would not be permitted to be filled in to give to the exam.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided all the information regarding the GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Exam Pattern here-
- Mode of Examination: The Exam will be held offline.
- Duration of Exam: Examination will continue for 150 minutes.
- Sections in the paper: there will be four sections of the examination paper.
- Type of Questions paper: The paper would appear in the multiple type questions.
- Overall Marks: The number of marks assigned will be 600.
- Marking Plan: Students will be granted 4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For trying the wrong answer 1 mark will be minus.
Here are some of the fundamental details about the IPU CET 2024 Exam Pattern below –
There are the facts and details that are considered during the examination, marking a diagram, and the total number of questions, which are all called in the pattern of examination.
The paper has four areas that come up with a total timing of 2.5 hours. For answering all questions about the individual compartment following the timetable, applicants must be made aware of the pattern of the examination beforehand.
Exam Pattern for BBA
The CET 2024 has four parts. The questions get appeared on the subjects of English, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, and then Management Aptitude.
considering the course of BBA, there will be 150 Objective types for the solving of questions and that needs to be done in 2 hours 30 minutes.
Exam Pattern for B.Tech
Applicants need to consider the Exam Pattern for B. Tech aptitude is founded on the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. 150 Objective questions come up in the IPU CET wherein the modular importance of 33.33% is assigned to every segment.
Exam Pattern for B.Com (Hons.)
The Exam Pattern does have 35 questions on the subjects of Logical Reasoning, besides, 40 questions are on the subject of Language Comprehension, and 25 Questions are on the subjects of General Awareness, whereas 50 Questions from Data Interpretation.
Exam Pattern for LE- B.Tech (Diploma)
Considering the subject of the Lateral Entry B. Tech course, the appearing ones will appear 4 sections in GGSIPU for the session of 2024.
in addition to that, the parts contained within it are namely Applied Mechanics, Applied Mathematics, Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering and Electronics, and Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Awareness. The relative importance of each chapter is corresponding to 25%.
Exam Pattern for B.Tech BT
Three are the paragraphs that are included in the GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 B.Tech BT which are the subjects on Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Moreover, the largest allowance out of all three sections is Biology or Biotechnology which is named 50%. Correspondingly the other two segments are considered- Physics has 25%, Chemistry has 25%.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Syllabus
Applicants will get the GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Syllabus for the preparation of the entrance examination. GGSIPU CET 2024 offers a formal curriculum for the BBA course.
It is requested to be read by some fundamental questions which are related to the subjects of the English language and in understanding, general consciousness, rational and analytical capabilities as well as the aptitude in connection with the management.
To attain some excellent news, they would need to stay informed about what they have to be asked in GGSIPU CET BBA 2024. Below mentioned are several books that would give suggestions on the subject of the examination Syllabus.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the the GGSIPU CET BBA Preparation Tips here-
- Go through all the previous year papers to do well in the examination.
- Manage the timetable in the proper manner.
- Do work out regularly to increase the concentration for examination studies.
- Don’t over study and take study breaks.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Admit Card
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Admit Card will be released through online mode on the website of the university. After the end of the GGSIPU CET 2024 application process, the University publishes Admit Card online. Get a paper copy of the GGSIPU 2024 to admit card is required for all the appearing applicants.
Applicants reaching on the exam date, need to carry particular documents such as the Admit Card, Pictures ID Proof. Hand-in-hand With The documents in question Applicants also need to wear a ballpoint pen.
Immediately after the GGSIPU 2024 Admit Card is issued, they should download the card from the official site and get a printed copy. The GGSIPU 2024 Admit Card would provisionally be available in June 2024. The closing date has not been announced yet.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Exam Centers in the cities
CET 2024 is held in the place of Delhi about all courses excluding Engineering, MBBS, MBA and the last one is MCA Programs.
Applicants who are ready to take part in the IPU CET for session 2024 is not granted any option about examination centers for the session 2024. Ask For concerning any alteration in the exam centers for 2024 will not be considered.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Reservation
There is a provision for the reservation of seats into various categories. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is granting a special booking for Applicants that belong to Delhi, at the same time that a certain percentage of seats are guaranteed for a candidate from the external Delhi.
By contrast, in instances where the college is self-financing, reservations for up to 10% will be done for applicants from the management quota.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Result
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Result will be Declared on the website of the university. Total and Cross Section Marks, Roll Numbers, and Ranks would be presented in the note.
The GGSIPU 2024 Result is required during Counselling so save it. Once the exam is completed, Applicants can verify the result of GGSIPU 2024 in the online mode.
GGSIPU clearly issues the scorecard or the Result on a provisional basis in the last week of May 2024. GGSIPU 2024 results will be made available in the form of a PDF. Eligible applicants will be summoned for additional rounds of procedure for selection.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Cutoff
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Cut Off can only be verified by the applicants who score high marks. those who are apt applicants can come into contact with a particular institute to get admission. GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Cut Off marks are regarded as the lowest marks that all the appearing students have to achieve to be eligible for the popular colleges.
These colleges are in association with the GGSIPU. Applicants who score good marks can check the cutoff of GGSIPU CET BBA 2024. Qualifying Applicants will contact a particular institute to get admission.
GGSIPU GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 cutoff for the would-be drawn up considering the number of seats of students, number of entitled students, and the number of seats available. To get admitted to their desired college, applicants should the percentages of aspirants who are well qualified equal or higher than the released the Cut Off.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Counseling
GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Counseling Registration will be started. The qualified Applicants can take part in the GGSIPU CET BBA 2024 Counseling only when they have been able to receive decent scores or percentages.
For the seats which are assigned on a preliminary basis in July 2024. The Counseling starts only after a cut off list is being released. The student will be able to secure their place while submitting the admission fees.
- The entitled one will need to submit the amount of Counseling as Rs 1000 through the online or offline mode.
- Enrollment will start on two days following the payment of counseling fees.
- Fill the options by the order of personal settings, for allocation off the list of all institutions and the programs available.
- Opportunity to make changes in the choices opted for would be assigned after allocation of the seat in round one for the subsequent round of counseling.
- Allocation of the seats will be carried out based on merit, the appropriate category, and region.
- Former headquarters will be allocated, Applicants will pay for the portion of the Academic Fee of rs 40,000.
- Students must go to the appointed center to finish the admissions process.
- Bear The original documentation together with them for authentication.
- Suitable Applicants should submit to the Counseling meeting place in a person with all the necessary documents.
- Applicants will have to mark their attendance.
- In the first round of counseling, the Applicants are called on the order in which there is a merit basis.
- Submit to the advisory fee and to collect an entrance fee receipt from a field admission officer.
- Fix the allocated seat by doing the fee payment at the next step. Just In The offline mode (cash/cheque) is not accepted.
- Applicants will not be able to change the allotted seat in subsequent days up to the first round of counseling but it may change in the second round of counseling after making the payment of a sum of RS 5000.