GIPE 2022 Application Form will be released soon for M.Sc,B.Sc. & M.A Programs. GIPE is called as the Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics Pune and this institute was established in 1930 by the Servants of India Society and at the same time, it is the oldest research and training institute in Economics in the country.
The Institute is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, and the Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950. Over the decades, the Institute has established strong credentials in empirical and analytical research In recognition of its contribution to higher learning and research in Economics, the Institute was awarded the status of institution Deemed to be University, in 1993. GIPE is affiliated to UGC (University Grants Commission) and NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council).
Recently GIPE has issued a notification that they’re going to held an entrance test for the M.Sc. program in various disciplines. GIPE is organizing the entrance tests for the academic years 2022-20 for the willing applicants. The entrance tests are only for the M.Sc. program in Economics, Financial Economics, Agribusiness Economics, International Business Economics, and Finance.
GIPE 2022 Notification – To be released
| GIPE 2022 Application Form will be released soon for M.Sc. Programs. Click Here to Apply.
GIPE 2022 Application Form will be released soon for M.A Programs. Click Here to Apply.
GIPE 2022 Application Form will be released soon for B.Sc. Programs. Click Here to Apply. The link will be given here.
GIPE 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||GIPE 2022|
|Full-Form||Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics|
|Exam Types||PG Courses|
|Organizing Body||Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
GIPE Exams 2022 Important Exam Dates:
Below is the information in regard to the important events and also the dates.
|Application start||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Applications|
|B.Sc||18th June 2022|
|M.Sc||18th June 2022|
|M.A||18th June 2022|
|B.Sc||27th June 2022|
|M.Sc||28th June 2022|
|M.A||27th June 2022|
|Date of declaration of the Result|
|B.Sc||7th July 2022|
|M.Sc||8th July 2022|
|M.A||7th July 2022|
B.Sc Economics Iteration Schedule:
|Iteration||Schedule for admission||Last date to accept the offer and pay the programme fee|
|I||8th Jul 2022||12th Jul 2022|
|II||13th Jul 2022||16th Jul 2022|
|III||19th Jul 2022||22nd Jul 2022|
GIPE Exams 2022 Application Form:
Below we have given some information about GIPE 2022 Application Form
- GIPE 2022 Application Form will be Released soon for M.Sc./B.Sc. &M.A Programs.
- GIPE 2022 Application Form can be filled till June 2022.
- Applicants have to submit the Application Form before the due dates if they fail to submit the application won’t be accepted.
- Before applying to make sure to read all detail carefully and fill in all the information in the given format.
- While applying online applicants have to upload the scanned photograph and signature in jpg format.
- Applicants can pay Application Form fees online by debit/ credit card or net banking.
- The application fee once paid won’t be refunded.
- Applicants are advised to keep the printed copies of the filled application and thee-Challan for the paid fees.
Stepwise instructions to fill the Application:
- Applicants have to visit the authorized website of the Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE)gipe.ac.in.
- Either go to the application from the tab.
- Choose the GIPE Entrance Test.
- Choose the course (M.Sc.) and fill the correct and proper information, upload all the required scanned documents.
- Click on the submit button, a new window will open on the screen.
- Either pay the fees of the application form by net banking or by debit or credit card.
And after all long,
- Following this process applicants will be able to Save and Print the application form for future purpose.
GIPE Exams 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have given following points of eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50 marks in total from any recognized university or institute.
- An candidate who belongs to the reserved category must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 45 marks in total from any recognized university or institute.
- Those applicants who are waiting for the result of final degree examinations of the academic year 2018-19 are also eligible to apply
GIPE Exams 2022 Exam Pattern:
Below is given a few points of exams pattern of GIPE
- Applicants have to complete their paper in 2 hours as no extra time will be given as per boards rules and regulation
- The question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions in it with four options for each.
- 25 marks will be deducted from the essay automatically for each wrong answer.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the GIPE 2022 questions paper.
- The questions paper will be divided into three sections.
Aptitude in Mathematics and Statistics
Analytical Ability and Reasoning
Economics (undergraduate level)
How to Prepare For Exam:
Exam preparation tips:
- Before starting preparation, you should analyze the syllabus prescribed for the examination.
- Prepare a good time– table as per your day-to-day schedule and include all the topics of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Refer the best preparation books and other study materials available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous year question papers and sample papers to know more about the exam pattern
- Mark all the important questions of the syllabus and prepare short notes and revise them at the end of gelcaps.
- Do n’t take stress while preparing for the examination and take a healthy & nutritious diet.
- Manage your time for some exercise and yoga it’ll keep you fit and healthy
GIPE Exams 2022 Syllabus:
Applicants can refer GIPE Syllabus for (mentioned in the table below) to perform well in the teaching entrance exam.
- Semester 1
- Macroeconomic Principles
- Trade Theory
- Accountancy and Financial Statement Analysis
- Semester 2
- International Finance
- Trade Policy
- Basic Econometrics
- Export-Import Procedure and International Logistics
- International Marketing
- Semester 3
- International Finance
- Financial Econometrics
- Corporate Finance and Treasury Management
- International Trade Law
- International Relations
- Semester 4
- The Economics of Multinational Enterprises
- Commercial Geography
- Foreign Exchange Derivatives
- WTO Trade Regulations
- International Economic Institutions 32 Foreign language (French/German/Japanese/Chinese/Spanish) M.Sc. (International Business Economics and Finance) Syllabus 2018-19
GIPE Exams 2022 Admit Card:
Admit cards/ Hall ticket is a crucial document which contains the detail about applicants like name, address, roll number, seat number, exams date, Exams time,etc.
Applicants must compulsorily carry their hall ticket and Identify Proof at the time of Exams. If applicants fail to bring applicants won’t be allowed to write the paper.
Candidate must keep hall ticket issued copies so they can use it further when they need. Applicants can download the Admit Card from the official portal through online mode. Applicants who successfully submitted their application can only download the hall ticket.
Steps to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website.
- Log in by entering your Card ID, DOB & RollNo., or your Application Number & Verification Code.
- Click on the‘Submit’ button.
- Now, admit card displays on the screen.
- Download and take the printouts of the admit card for additional references.
GIPE Exams 2022 Result:
Applicants can check the GIPE result which will be released in the official portal. The candidate can check their result online mode.
The result won’t send personally by any authority to applicants. The candidate has to keep printed copies of the GIPE Result for the admission process.
Applicants have to visit the official website and can filled their registered details to access the correct page of the web. After that, if applicants have to save the result or take the screenshot of the page.
GIPE Exams 2022 Counselling:
The candidate has to confirm its ranking based on merit list either has to prove the counseling date from the official website of the Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics Counseling.
The candidate has to decide its choice of course before they wish to appear for counseling, but based on its ranking he/ she may get the course of his decision.