GITAM GAT 2023 Phase-7 Application Form has been Released for UG/PG Courses. GITAM university was started within the year 1980 and was earlier related to the Andhra University. This GITAM university organized the GAT (entrance exam) for the UG & PG candidates so they’ll get the admission within the desired B. tech courses that are organized by the university.
GAT control as GITAM Admission test is brought around for selecting a career in engineering, architecture, and pharmacy courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details regarding the GITAM GAT 2023 latest updates.
Courses Offered By GITAM:
4 Years of twin Degree Programs (B. Tech)
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- ECE – Electronics & Communication Engineering
- EIE – Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- CSE – computer science & Engineering
- MEC – mechanical engineering
- EEE – Electrical Engineering
- IT – information Technology
- CIV – civil engineering
- IE – industrial engineering
- BIO – Biotechnology
- AER – Aerospace Engineering
6 Years dual program
- ECE – Tech + M. Tech
- Mechanical – Tech + M. Tech
5 Years Bachelor of architecture
GITAM GAT 2023 Notification – Application Started (Phase 7)
GITAM GAT 2023 Phase-7 Application Form has been Released for UG/PG Courses. Click here for application details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
GITAM GAT 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||GITAM GAT 2023|
|GITAM Full-Form||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Offered Courses||Technology, Management & Other Courses|
|Organizing Body||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
GITAM GAT 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
GITAM GAT 2023 Exam Dates
The information regarding the important events and the tentative dates are mentioned below for the candidates to refer:
|Online Application Release||15th July 2023|
|Online Last time to submit the application||28th July 2023|
|Online Slot booking starts||No slot booking this time|
|Hall Ticket release||No hall ticket this time|
|Online Test Date||30th July 2023|
|Result Declaration||July 2023|
GITAM GAT 2023 Application Form:
The application form for this entrance examination is obtainable on-line in addition as offline for the candidates.
The candidates simply should fill the appliance form by following all the directions on the official web site or within the booklet.
The offline applications are obtainable for the candidates from the university by sending an invitation on plain paper giving their names with complete address together with DD for Rs 150/- drawn in favor of GITAM collectible at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank
The candidates those who have an interest in submitting the appliance form offline should send the filled form together with all the necessary documents and also the DD through speed post on the below address.
Director -Admissions, GITAM UNIVERSITY,
Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda,
Visakhapatnam – 530 045, state, INDIA
The candidates could pay through web banking, MasterCard, and debit card once choosing on-line payment.
The candidates can need to use Demand Draft once choosing offline payment.
The application is filled in 2 ways- on-line and offline.
Application fee: Rs. 1200/- (non-refundable).
GITAM GAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The information regarding the entrance test eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the candidates to refer:
Candidates should be finishing their twelfth examination from a purported Central / State Board with the high rank obtained in sidearm (UGTP), subject to the subsequent criteria:
Programs: candidates ought to attain sixty marks in arithmetic, Physics & Chemistry.
Biotechnology: candidates ought to attain sixty marks in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry and top-notch or relevant grade within the examination.
Pharmacy: It’ll be necessary to secure five hundredth marks within the examination with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
Arch: Candidates are going to be needed to achieve a minimum of five hundredth marks in total with arithmetic, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
GITAM GAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
The information regarding the entrance test pattern is mentioned below for the candidates to refer:
Mode: The entrance test are performed through on-line mode which implies that it’ll be a CPT (Computer-based Test)
Duration: The candidates can get complete two hours (120 min) to resolve the complete test.
Mode of questions: The entrance examination is having total one hundred inquiries to be answered at
Type of queries: All the queries asked within the examination are MCQ kind questions solely.
Marking scheme: The candidates can accomplish three marks for every correct answer that they provide.
Negative marking: The candidates can lose one mark for every wrong answer.
Subjects: The entrance examination is a mixture of Physics, Chemistry & Maths/Biology subjects.
The below table can make a case for the themes, Marks, and kind of questions:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Mathematics / Biology||40||160|
GITAM GAT 2023 Admit Card:
The information regarding the admit card is mentioned below for the candidates to refer:
The admit cards are obtainable for the candidates who can submit their form with success and have reserved the slots on time.
The candidates can need to use their application variety, gender & DOB to transfer the admit card from the web site.
The candidates should carry the admit card to the test center together with another picture id for verification.
How to download GITAM GAT 2023 Hall Tickets?
- Go through the official website – gat.gitam.edu or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- On the login window, enter the application number, gender, and date of birth
- Cross-check the details, download and take copies of the admit card for further references.
Details provided on GITAM GAT 2023 Hall Tickets:
The hall ticket will contain details as given below:
- GITAM GAT 2023 hall ticket number
- Program applied for
- Address of the examination centre
- Date & Time of the examination
GITAM GAT 2023 exam Results:
The information regarding the results is mentioned below for the candidates to refer:
The university can release the result on the official web site tentatively within the month of April.
The candidates will need to use their registration number & DOB to transfer the result document.
The candidates should download then print the result documents.
The selection of the candidates is done to support the entrance test scores.
How to check GITAM GAT 2023 results?
- Go through the official website of the exam – https://gat.gitam.edu/ or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- On the login window, enter the application number and mobile number
- The result/rank card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take copies of the result for further references.
GITAM GAT 2023 Counseling:
The information regarding the counseling method is mentioned below for the candidates to refer:
The counseling method is organized through offline mode.
The candidates should be physically present at the counsel center on the given date and time as per the university.
The candidates are ready to transfer the direction letter from the official web site as per the university updates.
The counseling choice can fully rely on the scores achieved by the candidates within the entrance examination.
The selected candidates additionally should pay the counsel fee of Rs 1000/- which can be a nonrefundable fee for the candidates.
The candidates additionally should show the payment receipt of the direction whereas returning for the counseling method.
Below is that the list of the counsel centers:
- Visakhapatnam campus,
- Hyderabad campus,
- Hyderabad city,
- Bangalore campus,
- Bangalore town.
Below is that the list of the necessary documents that ought to be carried to the counsel center:
- SSC Certificate & Marksheet
- HSC Certificate & Marksheet
- Counselling Letter
- Medical Certificate from Not Below the Rank of a Civil surgeon (For PWD Applicants)
- Residence Certificate from Competent Authority (For A Minimum time Of five Years) For
- Claiming native class of Karnataka Resident
- Migration certificate,
- School leaving,
- Character Certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate (For SC/ST Applicants)