GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 application form has been Released. GLS University offers admission to those Applicants who wish to apply for 4 years bachelor’s degree or 5 years of integrated master’s programs. Applicants will need to do an aptitude test to urge admission in a design program which is given by the GLS Institute of design.
GLS University gives courses like Fashion design communication, Environment Design, Product & Industrial Design, Apparel Design, and Graphics design. Applicants got to appear for the doorway Exam to urge admission in this university.
There are many of applicants may apply within the Examination of GLS DAT 2021 and here the entire details of GLS DAT 2021 within which includes the GLS DAT 2021 application form, Exam Date, Admission Procedure, etc.
GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Notification – Application Form Released
|GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Application Form has been Released. Click Here to Apply Online.|
GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||GLS Institute of Design Dat 2021|
|Full-Form||Gujarat Law Society Institute of Design Dat|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||GLS University|
|Exam Date||to be Announced|
GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Exam Dates:
GLS Institute (DAT) 2021 Important Dates & Important information are listed below:
|Starting date of application 2 Round||Started|
|Due date of application||To Be Announced|
|DAT Test and interview||To Be Announced|
GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Application Form:
GLS Institute DAT 2021 application form Important information for regard to the Applicants is listed below:
- The GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 form has been Released.
- GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 form are often filled till April 2021.
- University had made the supply of application forms in both online and offline modes.
- Applicants also can fill the registration form by taking the shape from the campus itself or by downloading the shape from the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to fill within the details within the form as required:
- Applicant’s details: Name, DOB, Address, Number, Email ID, Gender.
- Parent’s details: Name, Occupation, Number, Address, Email ID,
- Educational qualifications
- A course that the applicant wishes to use
- Work experience
GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Application Fee:
After filling the shape correctly, Applicants got to deposit the appliance fee amount Rs 2000/-. Applicants pays the appliance fee by cash or DD or cheque (drawn in favor of GLS Institute of design).
After successfully filling all the above-mentioned details, Applicants are requested to submit all the attested copies of their mark sheet and certificates.
On completion of the above, Applicants got to submit their necessary documents along side their duly filled form and application fee to the below-given address:
GLS Institute of Design, GLS University,
GLS Campus, Opp. Law Garden, Ellisbridge,
GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must check the subsequent details regarding GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to use .
Qualification: aspirants want to use to possess to clear Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized board (State Board/ CBSE/CISCE/IB).
Percentage: Candidates must have secured a minimum of fifty marks within the Higher Secondary (10+2)
Age limit: there’s no specific regulation prescribed by the authority to use within the GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 exam.
GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
Information regarding the paper pattern of the Exam is listed below:
The Entrance Exam are going to be two parts written Exam and interaction/interview round. Applicants got to clear both the rounds so as to urge admission within the university.
The paper for the examination is essentially set in such how that the authority are going to be ready to identify the subsequent ability of Applicants:
- Observation Power
- Innovative ways to describe objects/environment
- Utilization of form
- Drawing skills
- Proportion sense
In this round, Applicants are judged on the below-mentioned category:
- Career orientation
- Overall personal achievements in academics and extracurricular activities
- General awareness and aptitude
- Aptitude for the course
- Overall personality traits
GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Syllabus:
The university had not yet released the syllabus for the examination. However, we have listed down some important topics which will help the Applicants for better preparation.
- Mood, Theme and Colour Interrelationship
- Colour Terminology
- Colour Psychology and Optical Illusions
- Colour, Pattern, and Texture
- Inspiration and Design Development
- Drawing Fundamentals
- Use of Measurements, Scale, and proportions
- Memory Drawing
- Usage of Colour in compositions
- Expression and Emotion
- Design Awareness
- Graphics and pictograms
- Innovation and creation
- Design Theory
- Theme Development
- Developing Themes and Colour Associations
- Inspiration and Creativity
- Ornaments and Motifs
- Creative thinking and writing
- Picture analysis
- Visual logic
- Good Design vs. Bad Design
- Elements and Principles of Design
- Natural and Geometrical Form
- Innovation in Design
- Principles of Composition
- Optical Illusion
- Understanding Light and shade
- Developing observation
GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Admit Card:
Important information regarding GLS Institute (DAT) 2021 Admit card of the Applicants are listed below:
- Admit card is given to only those Applicants who have successfully submitted the appliance form along side the appliance fee and every one necessary documents.
- Admit card are going to be updated online on the official website of the university.
- Applicants can check the admit card on the web site using their credentials.
- Applicants got to download the admit card and take a printout of an equivalent .
- Admit card contains all the knowledge just like the applicant’s name, DOB, Exam center, address, Exam date and time, applicant’s signature and pictures , etc.
- As the admit card contains important information as above mentioned, we request that the Applicants keep safely their admit cards along side them.
- Applicants are requested to hold the admit cards along side them while writing the exams.
- Applicants who don’t bring the admit card along side them won’t be permitted to enter the exam center.
GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Result:
Information related to the GLS Institute (DAT) 2021 Result of the exams are listed below:
- The GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Result are going to be Declaring in April 2021.
- University will update the results of the Applicants on the official website of the university.
- Authorities will make a merit list of the Applicants on the idea of the grades scored by them within the entrance exam .
- Authority will shortlist those Applicants who have scored well within the ir Entrance exams and are eligible for the admission in the university.
- Shortlisted Applicants got to appear for the private interview/interaction round held within the university.
- Applicants can check their results by visiting the official website of the university.
- Applicants are requested to download their results and take the printout of an equivalent .
- The result’s a crucial document, so it should be kept safely because it could also be needed within the future at the time of admission.
GLS Institute of Design DAT 2021 Counseling:
GLS Institute (DAT) 2021 Exam Counselling Information Given Below:
- Authority will nominate those Applicants who have scored well in their examination.
- Those Applicants got to be present at the time of the counseling session.
- The seats are going to be given to other Applicants if the applicant fails to attend the session.
- Applicants are requested to hold the below-listed documents along side them at the time of counseling for verification purpose:
- SSC and HSC mark sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Four passport size photographs
- Migration certificate
- Admit card
- Category certificate
- Self-attested Photocopies of all the documents.