GMAT 2023 Registration has been started from 29th August 2023. It is a national level examination. Graduation Management Aptitude Test, (GMAT) is organized by Graduation Management Admission Council (GMAC). It is a national level exam conducted multiple times in a year.
Candidates are permitted to take this exam 2 times in a year. There will be a gap of 6 months between each exam. Admission will be offered to candidates into MBA courses in India & Foreign countries. Below in this article, we have provided all the details regarding the GMAT 2022 latest Updates.
GMAT 2023 Notifications – Application Started
MAT 2023 Registration has been started from 29th August 2023. Click here for Application details.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
As per the sources, GMAT 2023 Syllabus has been revised. Data Insight section has been added from this year.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
GMAT 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)|
|Exam Type||Universal Screening Test|
|Conducted by||GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)|
GMAT 2023 Quick Links:
|Full-Form of GMAT||Click Here|
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
What is GMAT Exam?
The GMAT or Graduate Management Admission Test, is an crucial part of the business school application process. The GMAT is a multiple-choice, computer-based and computer-adaptive standardized exam that is often required for admission to graduate business programs (MBA) globally.
GMAT) is organized by Graduation Management Admission Council (GMAC). It is a national level exam held multiple times in a year. Candidates are permitted to take this exam 2 times in a year.
GMAT 2023 Important Dates:
Here we are mentioning the GMAT 2023 Dates. this may help the candidates to understand the exam schedule for all the sessions.
The GMAT 2023 is conducted multiple times a year. There’s no specific date of the GMAT 2023. The candidates can select the exam dates at the time of filling the application form on their own. The dates are going to be shown at the time of the registration. The registration is often done anytime throughout the year.
GMAT 2023 Application Form:
The GMAT 2023 application form is often filled multiple times a year. Here we are mentioning all the details of the GMAT 2023 application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- The GMAT 2023 application form will be obtainable for the candidates throughout the year.
- The GMAT 2023 application form are often filled through online mode only.
- The students need to select the Exam dates on the basis of their own choices.
- Students got to fill the GMAT 2023 application form and enter their names, Emil Id and Password for doing the registration.
- The candidates are requested to fill the GMAT 2023 form correctly as there’s no correction facility available for the students.
- The incomplete GMAT 2023 form results in rejection.
- Students must take the GMAT 2023 application form printout for future use.
Documents required while filling application form:
- Driving License
- ID card (National or local)
- Military ID
- Aadhar Card
- Registration card (green card, permanent, resident, visa)
GMAT 2023 Application Fee:
- The Application Fee is often paid using the payment methods like online and offline.
- The online payment is often paid using the credit card and debit card or net banking.
- The Application Fee through offline mode is often paid using Cashier checks or money checks.
- The students need to pay the US $ 250 (Rs.17027.50) in India as an application fee.
GMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Here during this section, we are mentioning the GMAT Eligibility Criteria. this may also help the candidates to understand the entire overview of the examination.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be minimum 18 years in age to be eligible for examination.
- In case candidates score 800 marks, he/ she will have to wait for 5 years to appear for the examination again.
GMAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
Here during this article, we are mentioning the GMAT 2023 Exam Pattern.
- Mode of Examination: The exam is going to be conducted through online mode.
- No. of Sections: There will be 2 sections.
- Duration of Exam: Candidates will get 2 hours 45 minutes for section 1 & 3 hours 7 minutes for section 2.
- Total Marks: The exam is going to be 800 marks.
- Question Types: The Question paper is going to be within the MCQs Format.
The exam pattern is given here within the score range:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time (minutes)||Score Range|
|Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||1||30||0 to 6 (in 0.5 increment)|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30||1 to 8 (in 1 point increment)|
|Verbal Reasoning||36||65||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31||62||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
GMAT 2023 Syllabus:
The GMAT 2023 Syllabus is split into 4 sections. The 4 Sections contain analytical writing assessment, quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, and integrated reasoning.
In the second section, integrated reasoning will include questions like table analysis, multi-source reasoning, interpretations, graphic, two-part analysis, etc.
The third section is going to be in the quantitative section. The last section includes the verbal section. It’ll contain topics as reading comprehension & critical reasoning.
Candidates must prepare some questions from the verbal ability as nouns, adjectives, modifiers, adjectives, and far more.
GMAT 2023 Preparation Tips:
Here we are mentioning the tips and tricks of the GMAT 2023 Preparation Tips.
- Students must know the Exam syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Make the schedule and follow it regularly.
- Solve the previous year question papers and Sample Papers.
- Solve mock tests and other question papers.
- Take a healthy diet and do regular Workout.
GMAT Exam Centres:
The exam is going to be organized in various cities like Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Dehradun, Guwahati, Patna, Kolkata, Ranchi, Mysore, Mohali, Noida, Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Trivandrum, Indore, Pune, Coimbatore, Nagpur, Patiala, Cochin, Tiruchillapalli, and Vellore.
GMAT 2023 Result:
The GMAT 2023 Result is going to be announced through the online mode. The GMAT 2023 Result is going to be announced after a couple of days of the examination. The GMAC Authority won’t send the GMAT 2023 Result/ Score via any offline mode.
The GMAT 2023 Result is often checked by the candidates by entering their Login Details on the official website. The GMAT 2023 Result will contain the last 5 Years assessment score and score report.
GMAT 2023 Admission:
The GMAT 2023 Admission procedure from institutes to institutes. The GMAT 2023 Admission is going to be started after the declaration of the result. The GMAT 2023 Admission is going to be done on the basis of the GMAT score.
The final GMAT 2023 Admission is going to be based on various factors statement of purpose, application form or final interview rounds. The scores are going to be sent to the universities/b-school selected by universities.