The GMAT is the online test, that is organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) and the GMAT is completely called the Graduate Management Admission Test. There are the various graduate management programs accessible for the candidates within which includes MBA, Master of Finance, Master of accountancy programs, therefore those candidates have the interest to urge admission, they’ll fill the application form of GMAT through on-line mode.
There are several of the candidates may seem for the examination of GMAT every year to complete their graduate management programs. The candidates got to apply through online mode. The candidates can get the entire information of GMAT through this article within which includes GMAT 2023 Syllabus.
The GMAT™ online exam measures the verbal, quantitative, integrated reasoning, and critical thinking skills that are most relevant for graduate business education.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Integrated Reasoning—measures your ability to analyze data and evaluate information presented in multiple formats
- Quantitative Reasoning—measures your ability to analyze data and draw conclusions using reasoning skills
- Verbal Reasoning—measures your ability to read and understand written material, to evaluate arguments and to correct written material to conform to standard written English
- Analytical Writing Assessment—measures your ability to think critically and to communicate your ideas.
GMAT 2023 Syllabus:
The GMAT Syllabus 2023 may include varied topics, that cover four sections like Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal. It is the four section of GMAT. The candidates got to study that four sections to provide the examination of GMAT and with the help of the syllabus, candidates are going to be able to do higher preparation for the examination.
Four broad sections of GMAT :
The GMAT is a 3 and a half-hour test carrying the most score of 800 points. the whole GMAT syllabus is split into four broad sections:
1. Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)
2. Integrated Reasoning (IR)
1. Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA):
This is the primary section of the GMAT and test-takers need to finish this section in 30 minutes. this is an essay section wherever the test taker has to write an analysis of the presented argument.
Candidates writing skills and abilities.
Clarity and logic within the argument.
The overall relevance of your essay with respect to the given topic.
2. Integrated Reasoning:
The IR section consists of twelve queries of four types:
In the IR section, the GMAT looks for skills associated with the following:
Deciphering relevant data presented in text, numbers, and graphics
Assessing applicable information from completely different sources
Combining and arranging information to observe relationships among them and solving complex problems to arrive at a correct interpretation.
3: Quantitative Reasoning:
The quant may include various topics, which is given below
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Number Systems & Number Theory
- Multiples and factors
- Powers and roots
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Speed, Time, & Distance
- Pipes, Cisterns, & Work Time
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixtures & Alligation
- Descriptive statistics
- Permutation & Combination
- Monomials, polynomials
- Arithmetic & Geometric Progression
- Algebraic expressions and equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Inequalities and Basic statistics
- Lines and angles
- Rectangular solids and Cylinders
- Coordinate geometry
ALSO READ: GMAT EXAM PATTERN 2023.
This is the third section on the GMAT. The test takers are going to be provided with 41 verbal queries that need to be solved in seventy-five minutes.
Reading and understanding the written material.
Reasoning out and appraising the arguments.
Rectifying the written material in accordance with standard written English.
Recommended Books for GMAT 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming GMAT 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;