Goa ITI Admission 2024: Application Form (Soon), Admission Dates, Eligibility
Goa ITI Admission 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Goa ITI Admission procedure will be conducted by the Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa. The official authority will select the candidates on the basis of state level merit list as per their performance in qualifying examination i.e., 10th level depending upon the trade they are willing for admission.
The selected candidates will get admission in various technical and non-technical ITI Courses at Government and Private Industrial training institutes (ITIs) across the state. Below in this article, we have provided all the detailed information regarding Goa ITI Admission latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Goa ITI 2024 Notification: Application Soon
Goa ITI Admission 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Goa ITI Admission 2024 Highlights:
|Organizing Body||Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa|
|Name||Goa ITI Admission 2024|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses offered||ITI Courses (various trades)|
|Admission Level||State Level|
|Application Dates||4th week of May 2024|
Goa ITI 2024 Admission Dates 2024
Below we have provided the tentative Goa ITI Admission dates 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of Application Form||4th week of May 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of July 2024|
|Candidates document verification completion||1st week of June to 2nd week of July 2024|
|Provisional merit list display||3rd week of July 2024|
|Final merit list display||4th week of July 2024|
|Display of Seat Allotment (first round)||4th week of July 2024|
|Display of vacant seats||1st week of August 2024|
|Display of seat allotment||1st week of August 2024|
Goa ITI 2024 Application Form
Below we have provided the details regarding the Goa ITI Application Form 2024:
- The application form will release through online mode by the 4th week of May 2024.
- Candidates will have to provide basic personal details like name, gender, category, date of birth, email address, etc. to fill the application form.
- Upload the photograph and signature in application form in the specified format.
- The details filled in the application form must be correct as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 2nd week of July 2024.
- Candidate must take the copy of the application form for further usage.
Documents Required while filling out the application form:
- Passport size photograph
- Copies of Mark sheet and Passing certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Migration certificate from the school which the candidate attended last.
- Birth certificate from the authorized authority
- Certificate for Resident of Goa
- Certificate from the competent authority for children of Ex-servicemen/ Defense officials
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate of the family having income less than Rs 3 lakh per annum
- Certificate from the Dean, Goa Medical College for PH candidates.
Application Form along with these documents need to be submitted personally at the time of admission to the respective ITI centers.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only no other mode will be allowed.
- Candidates can pay the fee by Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking for the transaction.
- The fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Below we have provided the Goa ITI Admission 2024 Application fee:
|Reserved Category (SC/ ST)||Rs.148/-|
|Prospectus Fee (Online/ Offline)||Rs.100/-|
How to Apply for Goa ITI Admission
- Candidates must go through the official website of the Goa ITI or go for the direct link above.
- After clicking on the admission tab, navigate to the Goa ITI 2024 link.
- Now, register for the exam by using your email id and password.
- Candidate must fill the application form for personal, contact, and academic details, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in application form.
- Pay the application fee through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Take the copy of the application form and payment receipt for further usage.
Courses Offered through SDCT Goa ITI
Below we have provided the courses offered by the SDCT Goa ITI of engineering and non-engineering trades to the candidates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Avinash College of Commerce, Hyderabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Information and Communication Technology System Management||2 Years|
|Instrument Mechanic||2 Years|
|The mechanic of Refrigerator and Air Conditioner||2 Years|
|Electronics Mechanic||2 Years|
|Mechanical Draughtsman||2 Years|
|Civil Draughtsman||2 Years|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||1 Year|
|Mechanic Diesel||2 Years|
|Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance||2 Years|
|Attendant Operator||2 Years|
|Renewable Energy||2 Years|
|Non –Engineering Trades|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||1 Year|
|Desktop Publishing Operator||1 Year|
|Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant||1 Year|
|English Secretarial Practice||1 Year|
|Basic Cosmetology||1 Year|
|Food Production General||1 Year|
|Food Beverages – Guest Service Assistant||1 Year|
|Sewing Technology||1 Year|
|Print and Media||2 Years|
|Garment and Sale Assistant||1 Year|
|Front Office Assistant||1 Year|
|Travel and Tourism Assistant||1 Year|
|Driver cum Mechanic – LMV||Six Month|
Goa ITI Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the complete Goa ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2024:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian nationals to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 8th, 10th, and 12th level from any recognized board.
- Domicile: Applying candidates must have a domicile certificate from Goa state for last 10 years.
- Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics and Science as their mandatory subjects in qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The candidates minimum age must be 14 years as on 1st October 2024 to seek admission in ITI and for admission in short term course of Driver cum mechanic minimum age must be 18 years.
Goa ITI 2024 Merit List
Goa ITI Merit List will be released on the basis of candidates’ performance in the qualifying examination. The provisional merit list will release from 3rd week of July 2024 through online mode. Separate merit list will release for the trades for which minimum qualification is class 8th & class 10th.
The provisional merit list will be displayed in all the Government and Private ITI as well as website of Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. Applicants should check the list if any objection is noticed, they should contact the ITI where the application was submitted. Then the final merit list will be prepared by 4th week of July 2024 by complying with the discrepancies raised if any by any of the candidates and displayed.
The board follows some reservation criteria while providing admission to candidates under various ITI trades. A certain percentage of the total seats at every ITI in the particular trades have been reserved for different categories of the candidates.
- Scheduled Castes (SC)- 2%
- Scheduled Tribes- 12%
- Physically Handicapped Persons (PHP)- 4%
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 27%
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section): 10%
- Women candidates (for all above categories)- 30%
Moreover, one seat will be reserved at every Government ITI of Goa for each of the following categories
- Children of state and central government employees (CGE)
- Children of Freedom Fighters (CFF)
- Children of African Repatriates of Goa Origin (CAR)
Apart from this, 1 seat in each of it is will also be reserved for children of defense personnel in the following order of priority:
- Children of deceased/ disabled Ex-Servicemen, including those killed/ disabled in peacetime.
- Children of Ex-servicemen
- Children of serving Jawans
- Children of serving officers
Goa ITI 2024 Selection Procedure
Admissions will be based on the merit cum choice and on a first come first serve basis to the applicants. Selected candidates should report for admission as per the schedule given by the official authorities at the Centralized Admission Center.
All the relevant documents in original and photocopy should be carried by the reporting candidates. The selection of the candidates will be finalized after all the formalities like document submission, fee payment is done.
Goa ITI 2024 Admission Procedure
The final admission will be held based on the counseling session. The counselling will be based on the merit list. Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the merit list. The selected candidates will appear for counselling session as per their rank in the merit list and cut off score.
The counseling session will be held in multiple rounds based on the seats available after every round of counseling. Candidates must visit the allotted center on given date and time. It is necessary to bring the documents in original and photocopy for the purpose of verification.
Document Required for Admission 2024:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Category/ Caste certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs, etc.