GPAT Contact Number: GPAT Exam or the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test are conducted by the National Testing Agency for admission to M. Pharma or equivalent courses. The scores of GPAT are accepted by 800 participating institutes and all the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) approved institutions/ universities.
NTA is about to conduct GPAT in thirty-four state and UTs for admission of candidates in M.Pharma courses altogether AICTE approved colleges.
The exam is held in computer-based mode and can contain 125 MCQs, that candidates can solve in three hours. Interested applicants can check all the information associated with GPAT on the official web site.
GPAT Official Website: @ www.ntagpat.nic.in
Students can visit the GPAT official website for all the details regarding GPAT exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by GPAT Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of GPAT Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of GPAT Help Desk.
- GPAT Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the GPAT helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About GPAT Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about GPAT than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about GPAT. CLICK HERE
GPAT Help Desk Details:
GPAT Office Address:
GPAT Helpline Phone Number: 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
GPAT Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
GPAT Fax No:
GPAT Official Website: www.ntagpat.nic.in
GPAT Helpline Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.