GSIB Contact Number: Gitam School of International Business conducts GSIB Entrance Test or GET, a standard entrance test, for admissions to its flagship management programmes. GET is held for admissions to the subsequent management courses:
MBA in International Business
MBA in International Banking and Finance
MBA in Global Logistics and provide Chain Management
Gitam School of International Business also accepts scores of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT for admission. Candidates who have appeared in any of those exams won’t be required to seem for GET. GSIB admission process includes a personal interview round which can be conducted after GET. Final selection is made on the basis of the candidate’s best score in competitive exams and PI performance.
Interested applicants can check all the information associated with GSIB on the official web site.
GSIB Official Website: @www.gsib.gitam.edu
Students can visit GSIB official website for all the details regarding GSIB exam programs and process. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by GSIB Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id etc which is given below. The link of the official website is given above.
Importance of GSIB Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any types of queries with the assistance of GSIB Help Desk.
- GSIB Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about GSIB helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About GSIB Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about GSIB than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about GSIB. CLICK HERE
GSIB Help Desk Details:
GSIB Office Address: GITAM School of International Business (GSIB), GITAM University, Gandhinagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam -530045, Andhra Pradesh, India
GSIB Helpline Phone Number: 08912840413, 7993196002
GSIB Help Desk Toll Free Number: Wil Be Updated Soon
GSIB Fax No: NA
GSIB Official Website: www.gsib.gitam.edu
GSIB Helpline Email Id: [email protected]
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam related queries with us by commenting in comment box. Our team will try their best.