GTET Admit Card 2021: Examination Board to recruit the candidates to make a career in the teaching line in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) classes of Gujarat schools. Those candidates are interested; they’ll apply within the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test by Filling the application form through online mode by visiting on the official web site of the Gujarat School Examination Board.
This examination is conducted each year for the candidates and that they can apply on the basis of eligibility criteria. Through this content, candidates are able to understand the elaborate information of (GTET 2021) Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test.
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADING GTET ADMIT CARD 2021.
GTET 2021 Hall Ticket Card:
The Gujarat TET admit card can offer to the candidates within the month of Sept and those candidates have filled and submitted the application form of Gujarat TET, they’ll download the admit card after checking all of the details. To download the admit card, candidates got to enter their number and password. candidates won’t be allowed to enter within the examination hall.
GTET 2021 Admit Card Dates:
|Starting of online application form||July 2021|
|Last date to Apply online||Aug 2021|
|Availability of admit card||Sept 2021|
|Exam Date||Oct 2021|
How to Download GTET Admit Card 2021?
Applicants will download the Gujarat TET admit card by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit on the official web site of the Gujarat School Examination Board.
- Candidates should need to click on the link of the admit card provided on the official web site.
- The admit card page is redirected on the official web page.
- Applicants should need to enter their selecting Job and enter the Confirmation Number and Date of Birth.
- After entering the details, they need to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The admit card for Gujarat TET is displayed on the screen and also the candidates will download it and that they even have to take the print out of it for future use.
ALSO READ: GTET RESULT 2021.
Details mentioned on GTET Admit Card 2021:
- Name of the aspirants.
- Date & Day of Exam.
- Exam time/ Reporting Time.
- Paper Pattern/ Center Address & Paper shift time.
- Candidate’s Roll number.
- Date of birth (DOB) & Gender.
- Gender and Exam venue.
- Photo and signature of the contenders.
- Important guidelines for the examination.