Admission Committee for Professional Courses is known as ACPC and it’s responsible to conduct an admission procedure for the eligible applicants. and also the admission procedure is thought as Gujarat ACPC M.E, Admission 2021.
However, the Admission Committee for Professional Courses are going to be responsible to provide all information and notification associated with the admission procedure for the reference of the eligible applicants.
Applicants who have an interest in getting admission within the first year of Master of Engineering / Technology (M.E. / M.Tech.) and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) courses offered in several government, grant in aid, and self-financed institutions located within the state of Gujarat.
Gujarat PGCET 2021 Notification – Application Released
|ACPC M.E 2021 Application Form has been Released. Click Here to Apply.|
Gujarat ACPC 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Gujarat ACPC 2021|
|Full-Form||Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Courses Offered||PG Courses|
|Conducting Body||Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Application Mode||online mode|
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper Based|
|Exam Duration||3 hrs|
Gujarat ACPC M.E Admission 2021 Important Dates:
The important information related to the important events and tentative dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|GUJARAT PGCET 2021 Application Form (Online mode)||20th July 2021|
|Closing date of submission||28th July 2021|
|Exam Date||7th – 8th August 2021|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||18th August 2021|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List|
|Choice Filling for Mock (Trial) Round||19th to 20th August 2021|
|Display Result of Mock (Trial) Round||23rd August 2021|
|Filling, change, and locking of choices by the applicants for Actual Admission Round-1||23rd to 225th August 2021|
|Announcement of First Allotment List Round-1||28th August 2021|
|Deposition of token Tuition Fees through Online payment||28th to 31st August 2021|
|Commencement of Academic Term||1st September 2021|
Gujarat ACPC M.E Admission 2021
However official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants on state quota of all institutions and management quota surrendered seats of self-financed institutes, the govt of Gujarat each year. However, applicants who want to urge more information about the admission procedure like eligibility criteria, the appliance process, important dates, etc. can undergo the official website of the university and can also refer to the information we’ve mentioned below in this article.
Gujarat ACPC M.E Admission 2021 Application Form
Gujarat ACPC M.E, Admission 2021 Application Form can be filled by September 2021. The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants who want to urge admission to the institution must appear for the admission procedure.
- And to seem for the admission procedure conducted by the official authorities, the applicants must fill and submit the duly filled application form.
- Applicants got to visit the official website of the university to fill the application form.
- After visiting the official website of the university applicants got to register themselves and make a new ID on the web site .
- After successful registration applicants got to check their mail.
- Official authorities will send a mail to the applicants on the registered email ID together with login credentials.
- Login credentials will contains an application number and password.
- Applicants are instructed to log in to the official website of the university using the login details.
- After logging onto the official website applicants got to fill within the necessary details within the form .
- After that upload some necessary documents as required .
- Once the applying form is filled applicants got to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- After that applicants got to pay the application fee as mention on the official website then submit the application form.
What documents are needed to register or create a profile?
- Scan copy of valid Income certificate, if eligible for TFWs (.pdf format).
- Birth Date Proof/ School Leaving certificate/Aadhar Card (200kb or lower) (.pdf format).
- Scan copy/internet copy of HSC mark-sheet (hall ticket copy if the result is awaited)
- Scan copy of valid Caste certificate, if applicable (.pdf format).
- Passport size Photograph (100 kb or lower) (.jpeg format).
- Scan copy of valid In-serviceman / Ex-serviceman category, if applicable (.pdf
The registration charges will be given below.
|Courses||Cost of PIN|
|Degree Engineering||Rs. 300/-|
|Degree/Diploma Pharmacy||Rs. 300/-|
|Master of Engineering and Master of Pharmacy||Rs. 500/-|
Gujarat ACPC M.E Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- One must have completed the HSC exam from a recognized board or university to appear for the admission procedure.
- One must hold a valid scorecard of the GATE entrance exam to appear for the engineering admission procedure.
- And to appear for a pharmacy course, one must hold a valid score card of GPAT.
- To get admission in the institution, one must hold a minimum of one year of experience as working in the academic, industrial, or research organization in a relevant
- Minimum 50% marks should be secured by the applicants in the qualifying exam if they belong to the general
- And more than 45% of marks should be secured by the applicants in the qualifying exam if they belong to the reserved category.
- To appear for the admission procedure, one needs to appear for the CET (Common Entrance Test).
Gujarat ACPC M.E Admission 2021 Admission Procedure:
Gujarat ACPC M.E Admission 2021 Actual Round-02 Vacant Seat List are going to be Released for ME/M.Tech Courses (Including Non-Confirm and Cancellation). The important information associated with the admission procedure is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Official authorities will conduct an admission procedure for the eligible applicants to provide admission to the institution.
- However, to provide admission to the applicants, authorities will prepare a merit list.
- And, based on the merit list, official authorities will provide admission to the applicants within the institution.
- After preparing a merit list of the applicants, official authorities will conduct a document verification process for the applicants.
- In the document verification process applicants are instructed to submit all necessary documents (original and attested copies) for verification.
- Official authorities will update the merit list of the applicants on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
- After completion of the declaration of merit list and document verification process, official authorities will conduct a counseling session and can update all the information about the counseling schedule on the official website itself.
- Applicants are instructed to see the counseling schedule on the official website of the university.
- In the counseling session, applicants got to fill the choices of institutions and universities consistent with their preferences.
- Based on the seat allotment procedure, official authorities will allot seats to the eligible applicants.
- Official authorities will conduct seat allotment procedure for the applicants based on the filled choices, seats available, merit list, etc.
- Once the seats are allocated to the applicants, they have to pay the entrance fee .
- Applicants are instructed to report to the allotted college for the verification process together with necessary documents and admission fees.
- Applicants are instructed to carry all important documents together with them for the verification process at the time of counseling.