Gujarat ACPC Admission notification will be released soon. ACPC is known as the Admission Committee for Professional Courses and it is responsible to organized an admission procedure for the eligible applicants and also the admission procedure is called as Gujarat ACPC M.E, Admission 2022.
However, the Admission Committee for Professional Courses will provide all information and notification associated with the admission procedure for the reference of the eligible applicants.
Applicants who have an interest in getting admission within the first year of Master of Engineering / Technology (M.E. / M.Tech.) and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) courses offered in several government, grant in aid, and self-financed institutions located within the State of Gujarat.
Gujarat ACPC 2022 Notification – To be Released
|Gujarat ACPC Admission notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.|
Gujarat ACPC 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Gujarat ACPC 2022|
|Full-Form||Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Courses Offered||PG Courses|
|Organizing Body||Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Application Mode||online mode|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper Based|
|Exam Duration||3 hrs|
Gujarat ACPC M.E Admission 2022 Important Dates:
The information related to the important events and tentative dates is given below for the reference of the candidates:
|GUJARAT PGCET Application Form (Online mode)||July 2022|
|Last date of submission||July 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||August 2022|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List|
|Choice Filling for Mock (Trial) Round||August 2022|
|Display Result of Mock (Trial) Round||August 2022|
|Filling, change, and locking of choices by the applicants for Actual Admission Round-1||August 2022|
|Announcement of First Allotment List Round-1||August 2022|
|Deposition of token Tuition Fees through Online payment||August 2022|
|Commencement of Academic Term||September 2022|
Gujarat ACPC M.E Admission 2022
However official authorities will provide admission to the eligible candidates on state quota of all institutions and management quota surrendered seats of self-financed institutes, the govt of Gujarat every year. However, candidates who want to know more details about the admission procedure like eligibility criteria, the appliance process, important dates, etc. can go through the official website of the university and can also refer to the information we’ve mentioned below in this article.
Gujarat ACPC M.E Admission 2022 Application Form
Gujarat ACPC M.E, Admission 2022 Application Form can be filled by July 2022 tentatively. The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Candidates who want to get admission to the institution must appear for the admission procedure.
- And to seem for the admission procedure conducted by the official authorities, the applicants must fill and submit the duly filled application form.
- Candidates got to visit the official website of the university to fill the application form.
- After visiting the official website of the university applicants got to register themselves and make a new ID on the web site .
- After successful registration applicants got to check their mail.
- Official authorities will send a mail to the applicants on the registered email ID together with login credentials.
- Login credentials will contains an application number and password.
- Candidates are instructed to log in to the official website of the university using the login details.
- After logging onto the official website applicants got to fill within the necessary details within the form .
- After that upload some necessary documents as required .
- Once the applying form is filled applicants got to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- After that applicants got to pay the application fee as mention on the official website then submit the application form.
What documents are needed to register or create a profile?
- Scan copy of valid Income certificate, if eligible for TFWs (.pdf format).
- Birth Date Proof/ School Leaving certificate/Aadhar Card (200kb or lower) (.pdf format).
- Scan copy/internet copy of HSC mark-sheet (hall ticket copy if the result is awaited)
- Scan copy of valid Caste certificate, if applicable (.pdf format).
- Passport size Photograph (100 kb or lower) (.jpeg format).
- Scan copy of valid In-serviceman / Ex-serviceman category, if applicable (.pdf
The registration charges will be given below.
|Courses||Cost of PIN|
|Degree Engineering||Rs. 300/-|
|Degree/Diploma Pharmacy||Rs. 300/-|
|Master of Engineering and Master of Pharmacy||Rs. 500/-|
Gujarat ACPC M.E Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- One must have completed the HSC exam from a recognized board or university to appear for the admission procedure.
- One must hold a valid scorecard of the GATE entrance exam to appear for the engineering admission procedure.
- And to appear for a pharmacy course, one must hold a valid score card of GPAT.
- To get admission in the institution, one must hold a minimum of one year of experience as working in the academic, industrial, or research organization in a relevant
- Minimum 50% marks should be secured by the applicants in the qualifying exam if they belong to the general
- And more than 45% of marks should be secured by the applicants in the qualifying exam if they belong to the reserved category.
- To appear for the admission procedure, one needs to appear for the CET (Common Entrance Test).
Gujarat ACPC M.E Admission 2022 Admission Procedure:
Gujarat ACPC M.E Admission 2022 Actual Round-02 Vacant Seat List are going to be Released for ME/M.Tech Courses (Including Non-Confirm and Cancellation). The important information associated with the admission procedure is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Official authorities will conduct an admission procedure for the eligible applicants to provide admission to the institution.
- However, to provide admission to the applicants, authorities will prepare a merit list.
- And, based on the merit list, official authorities will provide admission to the applicants within the institution.
- After preparing a merit list of the applicants, official authorities will conduct a document verification process for the applicants.
- In the document verification process applicants are instructed to submit all necessary documents (original and attested copies) for verification.
- Official authorities will update the merit list of the applicants on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
- After completion of the declaration of merit list and document verification process, official authorities will conduct a counseling session and can update all the information about the counseling schedule on the official website itself.
- Applicants are instructed to see the counseling schedule on the official website of the university.
- In the counseling session, applicants got to fill the choices of institutions and universities consistent with their preferences.
- Based on the seat allotment procedure, official authorities will allot seats to the eligible applicants.
- Official authorities will conduct seat allotment procedure for the applicants based on the filled choices, seats available, merit list, etc.
- Once the seats are allocated to the applicants, they have to pay the entrance fee .
- Candidates are instructed to report to the allotted college for the verification process together with necessary documents and admission fees.
- Candidates are instructed to carry all important documents together with them for the verification process at the time of counseling.