Gujarat ACPC MBA & MCA Admission 2023 Application form will be released soon through online mode. Admission Committee for Professional Courses is also known as the ACPC admission procedure and is held every year for the eligible applicants by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses conducts.
Gujarat ACPC MBA & MCA Admission 2023 admission procedure will be held to offer admission to the eligible applicants in the first year of Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Application (MCA), and MCA Lateral Entry (direct second year) course in different government, grant in aid and self-financed institutes and universities located in the state of Gujarat.
All the notifications related to the admission procedure will be updated by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants in online mode. Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the Gujarat ACPC MBA & MCA Admission 2023.
Gujarat ACPC MBA & MCA Admission 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Gujarat ACPC MBA & MCA Admission 2023 Application form has been Released. Check below the Application Details. The link will be provided below.
|Application Form for MBA||Click Here|
|Application Form for MCA||Click Here|
Gujarat ACPC 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Gujarat ACPC|
|Full-Form||Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Types of Exam||PG|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Offered||PG Courses|
|Organizing Body||Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Mode of Application||online mode|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper Based|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||3 hrs|
|E-mail Id||[email protected]|
Gujarat ACPC MBA & MCA Admission 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the important events and dates below for the reference of the applicants:
|Important events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Last Date to Apply||August 2023|
|Finalization of Institute Seat Matrix||3rd week of August 2023|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||August 2023|
|Filling up choices online (Mock Round).||August 2023|
|Display Result of Mock Round.||last week of August 2023|
|Declaration of Final Merit List before Round-1.||September 2023|
|Filling and Alteration of Choices by Candidates for Actual Admission Round-1||September 2023|
|Declaration of seat allotment (Round – 1).||3rd week of September 2023|
|Online Deposition of token tuition fees||September 2023|
|Online cancellation of admission||4th week of September 2023|
|Reporting and document verification of||September 2023|
|Commencement of Term||September 2023|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-1||last week of September 2023|
|Consent of reshuffling, Choice filling & alteration of choices||September 2023|
|Declaration of seat allotment (Round – 2)||September 2023|
|Online cancellation of admission||September 2023|
Gujarat ACPC MBA & MCA Admission 2023 Application Form
Gujarat ACPC MBA & MCA Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Below we have provided all the information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants will be able to get the application form through online mode to appear for the admission procedure.
- To fill the application form applicant need to register themselves on the official website of the university.
- Once the registration is completed applicants need to start filling the application form.
- To fill the application form applicants can refer to the educational qualification documents.
- And with the help of the documents applicants need to fill the application form.
- At the time of filing the form, applicants need to enter all necessary details in it and also upload necessary documents as needed.
- Once the application form is filled applicants need to take a copy of the duly filled application form.
- And then submit the duly filled form.
What documents are needed to register or create a profile?
- Passport size Photograph (100 kb or lower) (.jpeg format).
- Birth Date Proof/ School Leaving certificate/Aadhar Card (200kb or lower) (.pdf format).
- Scan copy/internet copy of HSC mark-sheet (hall ticket copy if the result is awaited)
- Scan copy of valid Income certificate, if eligible for TFWs (.pdf format).
- Scan copy of valid Caste certificate, if applicable (.pdf format).
- Scan copy of valid In-serviceman / Ex-serviceman category, if applicable (.pdf
The registration charges will be given below.
|Courses||Cost of PIN|
Below we have provided all the information regarding the application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants are suggested to pay the application fee as it is an important part of the application process.
- So applicants are suggested to pay the application fee in online mode by debit card, credit card or net banking, or any other payment gateway process.
- However, applicants are instructed to pay the application fee before the due date to complete the application
- The applications are instructed to pay Rs 350/- as an application fee for the admission procedure if they need to appear for MBA Pin.
- Applicants who are interested in appearing for MCA Pin needs to pay Rs 350/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- However, the application fee is Rs 500/- for those applicants who want to appear for MBC Pin.
Gujarat ACPC MBA & MCA Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- To appear for the admission procedure, one must have appeared for the CMAT exam by the AICTE.
- HSC exam should also be completed by the applicant from a recognized board or university.
- One must have completed a bachelor’s degree in mathematics or business mathematics or statistic from a recognized board to apply.
- To appear for MCA LE, one must have completed a bachelor of computer application or a bachelor of science (IT) or a bachelor of science (computer) from a recognized board or university.
- Applicants who belong to a general category should score more than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Reserved category applicants must score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Such applicants are also eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
Gujarat ACPC MBA & MCA Admission 2023 Admission Procedure
Below we have provided all the information regarding the admission procedure for the reference of the applicants:
Based on the merit list, official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants in the institution. Official authorities will prepare the merit list of the applicants based on the marks secured by them in the qualifying exams. However, based on the merit list, official authorities will provide admission to the applicants.
Official authorities will call applicants for the document verification process once the merit list is prepared successfully. For the reference of the applicants, official authorities will be responsible to update the merit list on the official website of the university in online mode. The Admission Committee will be responsible to provide admission to the applicants to the institution.
Once all the documents are verified authorities will conduct an online counseling session for the eligible applicants. To appear for the online counseling session, applicants need to visit the official website of the university. After visiting the official website applicants need to register themselves to participate in the counseling session.
After successful registration applicants need to select the choices of college and institution according to their preference. Based on the filled choices, official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants in the institution. After that authorities will allot seats to the applicants.
Once the seats are allotted by the official authorities, applicants are instructed to report to the allotted college for confirmation Applicants need to hold all necessary documents along with them at the time of reporting to the allotted college. At the time of reporting to the allotted college applicants also need to pay the admission fee as determined by the authorities of the respective institution.