Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Center, (IKDRC) College of Nursing, a Constituent College of Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences (GUTS), Ahmadabad will conduct the admission procedures for the eligible applicants in order to offer them admission in M.Sc. Nursing courses in the university and its affiliated colleges.
Candidates willing to get admission to the above mention course, need to appear for the entrance exam which is called as CET (Common Entrance Test). Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||Gujarat M.Sc Nursing|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Organizing Body||Gujarat University|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Time||02 Hours|
|Helpline Number||Tel: 079-26301341
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the important information regarding the events and dates for the reference of the applicants:
|Online PIN purchase (Started)||5th to 11th March 2023|
|Online Registration||5th to 11th March 2023|
|Document Verification and Submission of Photocopies of Documents at designated Help Center||5th to 14th March 2023|
|Candidate List, Seating arrangement & Place/Center for Entrance Examination||4th April 2023|
|Entrance Examination||9th April 2023|
|Result of Entrance Examination and Answer Key||13th April 2023|
|Provisional Merit List||20th May 2023|
|Counseling||21t June 2023|
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
- Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Formwill be released by the month of March 2023.
- Applicants willing to get admission in M.Sc. Nursing courses need to fill and submit the Application Form which will be released by the official authorities.
- For the reference of the applicants, conducting authorities will release the Application Form through online mode only on the official website of the university.
- Candidates willing to get admission to M.Sc. nursing courses in different institutes need to visit the official website of the university in order to get the Application Form.
- After visiting the official website applicants are instructed to click on the link available on the official website of the university for the Application Form.
- Once the form is open on the new page applicants need to start filling the Application Form according to the instructions given on the official website.
- We suggested that the applicants keep ready all the important educational documents like educational qualification documents, certificates, etc. along with them at the time of filing the Application Form.
- Once all the documents are found applicants need to check and meet the eligibility criteria set by the university before filing the Application Form.
- Conducting authorities will not provide admission to those applicants who do not fulfill the eligibility norms set by the university.
- For the reference of the applicants, all the eligibility criteria and instructions will be mention on the official website of the university itself.
- After that applicants are suggested to check the important instructions regarding the application process which will be mention on the official website of the university itself.
- Once all the instructions are checked and eligibility criteria are checked applicants need to download the Application Form from the website.
- After downloading the Application Form applicants need to fill the applicant’s form and they should make sure that they provide all the information in the Application Form correctly and properly as all the details provided will be used in the future at the time of admission procedure.
- Once the Application Form is completely filled applicants need to take a copy of the duly filled Application Form.
- Applicants need to take a copy of one side of the Application Form.
- And the copy of the application form needs to be submitted along with the self-attested copies of all required certificates and application fee.
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is Rs 1500/- for all category applicants.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee through offline mode by demand draft.
- Applicants must note that the DD should be made in favor of the GUTS, Ahmedabad.
- Applicants need to submit the demand draft of the application fee along with the Application Form.
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the important information regarding the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
Educational qualification: Applicants must have passed a B.Sc. nursing course or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course from a recognized university by the Indian Nursing Council.
Qualifying marks: Applicants must have secured not less than 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
Registration with the State nursing council: One should be among the Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife with any recognized State Nursing
Medical fitness: An applicant willing to get admission in the institution must be medically fit and should provide a valid medical fitness certificate at the time of admission.
Work experience: One should have a minimum of one-year of work experience after or prior to Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course.
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided the important information regarding the exam pattern for the reference of the applicants:
- Question Type: MCQ type objective questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Exam Duration: Applicants will get 100 minutes (1 hour 40 minutes) duration to solve the paper.
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test). That means applicants need to appear for the written test.
Conducting authorities will provide admission to only those applicants who have successfully scored more than 50% marks in the entrance exam.
Gujarat M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admission Procedure
Conducting authorities will provide admission to the applicants on the basis of the performance of the applicants in the CET (Common Entrance Test). Applicants who have scored higher marks in the CET exam are eligible to get admission in the institution.
Applicants who have scored exact similar marks to the cut off marks will be eligible to appear for the personal interview round held by the conducting authorities. Conducting authorities will prepare the merit list for the nominated applicants on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam (CET).
Conducting authorities will be responsible to release the merit list of the applicants on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants. However, the merit list will also be released through offline mode on the notice board of the university.