GUJCET Contact Number: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducts the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) each year at the state level.
GUJCET is an offline test conducted for all those aiming to take admissions in engineering, pharmacy and diploma courses from the colleges of Gujarat.
Candidate should fill an application form on-line so as to apply for GUJCET. The candidate who has passed 12th standard with a minimum of 45% of the aggregate marks is eligible to apply for GUJCET. Interested applicants can check all the information associated with GUJCET on the official web site.
GUJCET Official Website: @www.gseb.org
Students can visit the GUJCET official website for all the details regarding GUJCET exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by GUJCET Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of GUJCET Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the GUJCET Help Desk.
- GUJCET Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the GUJCET helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About GUJCET Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about GUJCET than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about GUJCET 2021. CLICK HERE
GUJCET Help Desk Details:
GUJCET Office Address: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Sector 10, Near Old Secretary, Gandhinagar 382043, Gujarat
GUJCET Helpline Phone Number: 18002335500 (Contact During 10 a.m. to 6 p.m)
GUJCET Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
GUJCET Fax No:
GUJCET Official Website: gujcet.gseb.org
GUJCET Helpline Email Id: [email protected]
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.