Haryana GNM 2023 application form will be released soon. Applicants can appear for the admission procedure conducted by the conducting authority if they need to urge admission to GNM courses. The conducting authority is Haryana General Nurse and Midwives Council.
Applicants got to go through the registration process to appear for the admission procedure. The official authorities will provide an opportunity for the eligible applicants to urge admission to the various government or private nursing colleges located in Haryana.
However, we recommend that the applicants visit the official website of the university to urge more details associated with the important events and dates, eligibility criteria, application process, etc.
Haryana GNM 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| Haryana GNM 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Haryana GNM 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Haryana GNM 2023 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Haryana GNM 2023|
|Full-Form||Haryana General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Department of Medical Education & Research Haryana|
E-Mail – [email protected]
Haryana GNM 2023 Important Dates:
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Important events||Dates (Tentative)
|1st Round of admissions|
|Registration on the online web portal||19th to 28th February 2022|
|Merit List||7th March 2022|
|Choice filling of Institution/course Ist round of counseling.||8th to 9th March 2022|
|Online allotment of the Institution/course (Provisional)||11th March 2022|
|Document verification of eligibility and original
documents and last date of joining the institutes and Fee Deposit.
|12th to 14th March 2022|
|2nd Round of admissions|
|Declaration of Vacancy by the Institutes||15th March 2022|
|Vacant Seat||15th March 2022|
|Choice filling of Institution/course IInd round of counseling.||16th to 18th March 2022|
|Online allotment of the Institution/course (Provisional)||21st March 2022|
|Document verification of eligibility and original
documents and last date of joining the institutes and Fee Deposition
|22nd to 23rd March 2022|
|Declaration of Vacancy by the Institutes and Display of Vacant Seats for the Mop-Up round||24th March 2022|
|Registration for Mop Up Round of Counseling||25th to 31st March 2022|
|Merit List for Mop-Up Round||31st March 2022|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit to the Institutes||31st March 2022|
|Last date of closing of Admissions||31st March 2022|
Haryana GNM 2023 Application Form:
The important information associated with the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Haryana GNM 2023 application form has been released.
- The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) is the organizing authority to provide the order to the Haryana Nurses and Nurse-Midwives Council to conduct the admission procedure for the applicants and provide them admission within the GNM courses.
- So applicants who want to urge admission to the GNM courses in several universities or colleges located in Haryana got to fill and submit the applying forms.
- Official authorities will release the application forms for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
- Applicants got to undergo the choice filling process at the time of filing the applying form.
- In the choice filling process, applicants got to select the choice of college or institute consistent with their preference within the application form.
- For the reference of the applicants, Haryana Nurses and Nurse-Midwives Council will update the Haryana
- GNM prospectus 2023 on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to download the Haryana GNM prospectus 2023 from the official website.
- In the prospectus, applicants will get all the important instructions associated with the application process.
- So applicants are instructed to read carefully all the instructions regarding the applying process mentioned within the Haryana GNM prospectus 2023.
- Official authorities will provide admission to qualified applicants based on the merit list once all the applications are received.
- So applicants have instructed to fill the application form correctly with accurate details.
- The information provided by the applicants within the application forms are going to be utilized in the future for further admission procedure.
- Applicants got to provide personal, educational, course-related, contact and communication, parents or guardian’s details, and a few more additional details as required .
- Applicants must check all the main points within the application form once the form is filled.
- Official authorities won’t provide a correction facility to the applicants once the shape is submitted.
- After filling all the details within the application form applicants got to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in specified size and format mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Once all the documents are uploaded on the application forms applicants got to deposit Haryana GNM Admission Fees 2023.
- Applicants will pay the Haryana GNM Admission Fees 2023 in online mode by debit card, credit card, or net banking feature also.
- Applicants are instructed to pay the Haryana GNM Admission Fees 2023 before the maturity to finish the appliance process and avoid rejection of the admission.
- After that applicants got to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- And the last step is to submit the duly filled application form before the due
Haryana GNM 2023 Application Fee:
- Applicants have to make the payment of the application form through online mode.
- Payment can be done by using net banking, ATM cum debit cards, and credit cards.
Haryana GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The minimum age limit for the applicants to apply within the GNM course isn’t less than 17 years.
- Applicants must be above the age of 35 years at the time of admission to urge admission to the GNM course.
- Applicants who want to urge admission within the GNM course offered within the university must complete HSC exams from a recognized board.
- Applicants who have completed the HSC exam in any stream from arts, vocational, etc. also are eligible.
- Applicants must score more than 40% marks within the HSC exam to apply for admission within the GNM course.
- Applicants must have physics, chemistry, biology together with English as the mandatory subject if they need completed HSC within the science stream.
Haryana GNM 2023 Merit List:
The important information associated with the declaration of the merit list is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
The merit list has been prepared by the official authorities. it’ll be prepared once all the applications are received. The merit list are going to be based on the marks secured by the applicants within the past qualifying exams.
Applicants got to check the merit list on the official website of the university itself. The merit list contains the names of the nominated applicants who need to appear for the counseling round.
Haryana GNM 2023 Counseling:
The important information associated with the counseling is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Nominated applicants got to be present in person for the counseling round conducted within the university.
The counseling round consists of various rounds for every applicant. Applicants who got seats within the university within the counseling round are instructed to report to the allotted college or institution for confirmation.
However, applicants can undergo the official website of the university to urge more information about the counseling process or the admission procedure.