Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. Haryana is a state of northern India that surrounds New Delhi. it’s one of the richest agricultural states in India. Chandigarh is the capital of this state.
It has many reputable governmental and non-governmental colleges that provide MBBS/BDS Courses. the average literacy rate within the state is 67.91% according to the latest census report.
Candidates who have an interest in Haryana MBBS / BDS Admission 2022 can read this article completely and obtain all the information.
Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Notification: To be released
Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2022:
Haryana MBBS/BDS admission are often done by NEET entrance examination. Applicants may appear on the boards through the nationwide NEET entrance examination. The seats are going to be allocated to the candidates according to their guaranteed grading on the written entrance test.
Those Applicants are seeking to urge admission within the MBBS and BDS programs from the medical and dental colleges of Haryana state; they will fill the application form through online mode only.
After qualifying within the NEET entrance examination, NTA will released the Merit List by which seats are going to be Allotted to the NEET Qualified Candidates.
With these exams, candidates can obtain Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses. there’s no state-level entrance exam for medical courses.
Applicants wishing to be admitted to PG medical courses could also be eligible for the NEET PG entrance examination.
Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2022:
Candidates will only be considered eligible if they meet the eligibility criteria detailed below.
Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of be 17 years aged as of the Last week of December 2022.
The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years’ Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
Candidates must pass Exam 12 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from a recognized committee.
The candidate must obtain a minimum score of 50% (40% for candidates within the reserved category) for the qualifying examination.
Candidates who appear can also submit an application.
Top Medical Colleges in Haryana:
- Manav Rachna International Institute Of Research And Studies – Faridabad
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University Of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- GD Goenka University, School Of Medical And Allied Sciences, Gurgaon
- BPS Govt. Medical College For Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat
- Baba Mast Nath University – Rohtak
- KR Mangalam University, School Of Medical And Allied Sciences, Gurgaon
- Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research – Ambala
- Starex University, Gurgaon
- Rishihood University, Sonepat
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya – Sonepat
- Guru Nanak Girls College, Yamuna Nagar
- Kurukshetra University – Kurukshetra
- Lord Shiva College Of Pharmacy, Sirsa
Selection Procedure/Counseling 2022:
The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG scored students are going to be able to participate within the Counseling. The Admissions are going to be Provided To The NEET Candidates through centralized 15% AQI counseling and 85% state quota counseling.
All the seats are going to be allotted to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents. As per the Rank obtained, options filled and seat availability, the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates.
Applicants should keep in mind that the production of original documents for document verification is mandatory. Therefore, you must bring the certificates listed below with a photocopy kit.
- Certificate of approval and approval of the 10th. Mark.
- Certificate of approval and approval of the twelfth mark.
- Certificate of address.
- Certificate of character.
- NEET 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET 2022 Rank Card.
- Category Certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Passport photographs.