Haryana SET Eligibility Criteria: The Haryana SET (Haryana State Eligibility Test) is managed through the Department of Education, Haryana to recruit the candidates for the post of lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship.
Those candidates want to become a professor or lecturer in various colleges, universities, and other educational institutes within the state of Haryana will apply in Haryana SET Examination online mode by visiting the official website.
In this examination, there are many of the candidates may appear to urge a post of lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria. Here, from this content, applicants will get detailed information on Haryana SET Eligibility Criteria 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Haryana SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The aspiring applicants must need to check their Eligibility Criteria if they need to urge the post of assistant professor or Lecturer in various colleges, universities, and other educational institutes within the state of Haryana.
The Eligibility Criteria details mentioned below. Candidates should have a Master’s degree in any discipline from a known college or university with a minimum of 50% marks (without rounding off).
The Reserved category must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in their degree.
The final year’s examination candidates also can apply during this examination.
Those applicants will have a Ph.D. before 1991 also are eligible to apply.
There is no upper age limit to apply during this examination.
ALSO READ: HARYANA SET EXAM PATTERN 2023.
Haryana SET Preparation Tips 2023:
Those candidates who have applied during this examination must need to follow the preparation tips mentioned below.
By preferring the Exam Pattern and syllabus, candidates can understand the structure of the question paper.
Candidates should need to solve the previous year’s question paper to understand the way to solve queries inside the provided schedule and what type of queries are often asked.
To be prepared better, candidates need to manage their time to study along with various things by preparing a schedule.