HP GNM 2022 application form will be released by the month of August 2022. The Directorate of Medical Education and Research is the official authorities which have ordered that the admission procedure of the GNM course are going to be taken care of by the HPNRC. So HPNRC is the conducting authority to arrange and manage the admission procedure every year for the Candidates and provide the chance to urge admission in three years diploma General Nursing and Midwifery Course (GNM) in several universities.
HP GNM 2022 Merit List has been Released. Around 39 GNM Training Institutions (6 within the government sector and 33 in private sectors means private institutions) are affiliated with the admission procedure to provide admission to the qualified Candidates within the GNM course.
This college or institution is located within the state of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates who want to urge more information regarding eligibility criteria, the application process, merit list, or counseling process can refer to the information given below or also can undergo the official website of the university.
HP GNM 2022 Notification – Application in August 2022
|HP GNM 2022 Application Form will be released by the month of August 2022. Click here to Apply. The Link will be provided here.|
HP GNM 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||HP GNM 2022|
|Full-Form||Himachal Pradesh General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Directorate of Medical Education and Research|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Helpline||Tel: 0177-2620733, 0177-2624895|
HP GNM 2022 Exam Dates:
The important information regarding the important events and dates is given below for the reference of the Candidates:
|Submission of application forms for general areas||September 2022|
|Submission of application forms for tribal/ hard areas||September 2022|
|Merit List released||November 2022|
|Start of counseling||December 2022|
||To be announce|
HP GNM 2022 Application Form:
The important information regarding the application form is given below for the reference of the Candidates:
- HP GNM 2022 application form will be released within the month of August 2022.
- The submission of application forms for general class has been extended till September 2022.
- Submission of application forms for tribal/ hard areas has been extended till September 2022.
- Application forms are going to be available in offline mode on the official website.
- Candidates can download the application form from the web site .
- Candidates are instructed to fill the applying form with necessary details (personal details, educational details, contact details, course-related details, parent’s details, etc.).
- Once all the specified details are filled properly within the application form Candidates are instructed to upload or attach scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in specified size and format.
- Candidates also got to take a printout of the duly filled application form to get on a safer side as it could also be needed within the future also.
- After that, the applicant is instructed to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can undergo the below-given details to urge details of the application fee.
- Once the fee is paid Candidates got to submit the application form.
HP GNM 2022 Application Fee:
The important information regarding the application fee is given below for the reference of the Candidates:
- Candidates got to pay Rs 400/- as application fee for the admission procedure (in case of reserved category application fee is Rs 200/-).
- The application fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- The application fee are often paid in online mode by debit card credit card.
HP GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information regarding the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the Candidates:
- Candidates must have passed HSC exams from a recognized university or board to get admission to the GNM course in the universities.
- Physics, chemistry, biology together with English must be a compulsory subject within the HSC exam from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have passed the HSC exam within the arts stream must have (mathematics, biotechnology, economics, politics , history, geography, business studies, accountancy, home science, sociology, psychology, philosophy) and English core/English elective as mandatory subjects within the qualifying exam.
- An applicant who wants to urge admission within the GNM courses in several universities located within the Himachal Pradesh must have secured more than 40% marks within the HSC exams.
- Candidates who belong to reserved category must have secured more than 35% marks that are passing marks within the qualifying exams.
- The lower age limit decided by the official authorities for the Candidates is 17 years at the time of admission.
- And the upper age limit decided by the official authorities is 35 years at the time of admission.
- However, the upper age limit for reserved category Candidates is 40 years.
HP GNM 2022 Merit List:
The merit list are going to be prepared by the official authorities. However, the Directorate of Medical and Education are going to be liable for updating the merit list on the official website of the university in online mode for the reference of the Candidates. The merit list are going to be prepared based on the marks secured by the Candidates within the past qualifying academic exams.
That means authorities will prepare a merit list based on the information provided by the Candidates within the form regarding marks obtained by them within the past qualifying academic exams especially in PCB subject that’s physics, chemistry, and biology subject. So Candidates are instructed to fill the application form properly will valid information.
Candidates can check the merit list on the official website of the university itself using the login details. Merit list Candidates are instructed to seem for the counseling round.
HP GNM 2022 Counseling:
Official authorities will conduct counseling rounds for the nominated Candidates. to urge admission within the university Candidates to wish to appear for the counseling round conducted by the universities. So for the counseling round Candidates are instructed to be present in person together with all necessary documents.
Candidates are going to be able to get all the main points of the counseling on the official website of the university also as within the local newspaper, radio. within the counseling round Candidates are instructed to submit all original and attested copies of the required documents for the verification
However, Candidates will get admission to the university based on the merit list. After completion of the counseling round and document verification process, Candidates will get admission within the universities.
Below mentioned is the list of the documents to be required at the time of counseling:
- Date of birth certificate
- Passing qualifying mark sheet and certificate
- HSC certificate
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate