HP SET Syllabus 2022 have been provided below. Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test (HP SET) is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC). Candidates who are able to crack HP SET are selected as assistant professors at college cadre. Interested candidates who have an interest in HP SET must have a minimum of 55% marks in their master’s degree.
The examination of HP SET has 2 papers – paper 1 and paper 2. The notification of HP SET has been released online at hppsc.hp.gov.in. Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test (HP SET) is conducted as paper 1 and paper 2.
Candidates need to attempt both the papers within 3 hours. Questions in HP SET are asked in multiple-choice format. For each correct answer, candidates are given +2 marks. There’s not any negative marking in HP SET 2022. The syllabus for Paper 2 is released at the official website of HPPSC. To urge more information associated with HP SET Syllabus 2022 read the whole article.
HP SET 2022 Syllabus:
Candidates must make sure that they need hands-on detailed syllabus before getting started with the preparation of the examination. Syllabus for HP SET isn’t yet uploaded on the official website. We are providing herewith the detailed syllabus based on trustworthy institutes.
List of subjects for HP SET Paper 1:
- Teaching: Nature, characteristics, objectives and basic requirements.
- Learners characteristics
- factors affecting teaching
- Methods of teaching
- Teaching aids
- Evaluation system
- Questions based on the question asked
- Communication: Nature, types, characteristics, barriers and effective classroom communication.
Information and Communication Technology:
- ICT meaning
- General abbreviation and terminology
- Basic of internet and emailing
Reasoning (mathematical including):
- Number, letter series, codes
- Understanding the structure of the argument
- Distinguishing and evaluating deductive and inductive reasoning
- Verbal analogy
- Verbal classification
- Reasoning logical diagrams
- Relationship: Vein diagram
- Research: meaning, characteristics, and types
- Steps of research
- Methods of research
- Research ethics
- Paper, articles, workshops, seminar, and conference,
- Thesis writing
- Sources, acquisition, and interpretation of data
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Graphical representation and mapping of data
People and Environment:
- People and environment interaction
- Sources of pollution
- Pollutants and their impact on human life
- The exploitation of natural and energy resources
- Natural hazards and mitigation
Higher Education System: Governance, Polity, and Administration.
- Structure of the institution of research and higher learning in India
- Professional or technical and general education
- Administration, institutions and their interactions
List of subjects for HP SET Paper 2:
The questions of paper 2 will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
|SUBJECTS||Download PDF Here|
|Syllabus for English||Download|
|Syllabus for Chemical Science||Download|
|Computer Science and Applications||Download|
|Tourism Administration & Management||Download|
|Mass communication and Journalism||Download|
Recommended Books for HP SET 2022:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming HP SET 2022 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
|Sr. No.||Books Name||Links|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||Click Here|
|2||General English||Click Here|
|3||General Awareness||Click Here|
|5||Divergent Thinking||Click Here|
ALSO READ: HP SET EXAM DATES 2022.
HP SET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Number of papers:There will b 2 papers in the SET examination.
- Type of Queries:Questions are asked in objective type (multiple-choice format).
- Total number of Queries:In both papers, 150 questions are asked.
- Total marks: Both the papers are of 300 marks.
- Period of Exam:3 hours (1 hour for paper 1 and 2 hours for paper 2).