HSTES D.Pharma 2022 Application Form will be released soon. It’s a self-financed authority and it provides various post-graduate, graduate, and diploma courses in numerous disciplines of Engineering, Technology, Architecture & Planning, Pharmacy, Management, etc. within the State.
On the basis of the inter-se-merit qualifying examination, admission will be provided to the Applicants in Diploma (Engg.) and Diploma (Pharmacy) course.
Below in this article, applicants will know the detailed information of HSTES D.Pharma admission dates, form , eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
HSTES D.Pharma 2022 Notification – To be released
|HSTES D.Pharma 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.|
HSTES D.Pharma 2022 Important Dates:
There is the important schedule of HSTES D.Pharma mentioned below for the Applicants, who are going to apply.
|Applying Online for registration||16th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Application||23rd August 2022|
|Deposition of Application Fee either Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) or Through E-Challan (generated at||16th June to 23rd August 2022|
|Online verification of marks of Qualifying Examination and other details filled in Online Application Form by the selected Designated Center for Confirmation of merit||Till 24th August 2022|
|Declaration of Inter-Se-Merit/ Rank at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and www.hstes.org.in||25th August 2022|
|Deposit of Counseling Fee either Online or through E-challan in any branch of the Axis/ PNB Bank.||26th August 2022|
|Online Counseling Schedule
|Online registration, Filling of choices and locking of choices at
|26th to 31st Aug. 2022||9th to 13th September 2022|
|Result of seat allotment at
|2nd September 2022||15th September 2022|
|Online/ Offline reporting of the Applicants at the allotted institute||2nd to 6th September 2022||15th to 20th September 2022|
|Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes on www.intrahstes.gov.in||6th September 2022||20th September 2022|
|Start of Session||1st/25th October 2022|
|The final cut-off date of all admissions (including institute level)||25th October 2022|
|The final cut-off date for institutes||25th October 2022|
HSTES D.Pharma 2022 Application Form:
On the official website of the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES), the application form of HSTES D.Pharma has been Extended now. Those Applicants who want to complete their Diploma in Pharmacy program from the varied affiliated colleges of HSTES can fill the application form by following the straightforward steps mentioned below.
- First of all, Applicants got to visit the official webpage of the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES).
- Applicants need to fill New User Registration by submitting the required details on the official webpage.
- Through using their ID and password, applicants can fill in all the correct and complete details within the application form.
- The applicants must need to upload their scanned required documents within the form .
- They should need to make the payment of the application fee through online mode or offline mode. Online fee payment are often done by using Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Cards. Offline payment are often done by generating Challan
- After submitting all the details in an application form, Applicants can submit it and also take the printout of it for future use.
Documents to be attached with Application Form:
- Application form duly filled
- Marks sheet/Transcript of Bachelor’s degree
- Copy of valid passport & visa
- Marks sheet/Transcript of 10th class
- Proof of age
- Marks sheet/Transcript of 12th class/Pre-University
HSTES D.Pharma 2022 Application Fee:
The Application Fee is Rs.500/- for General Category Rs.200/- for All Reserved Categories (SC/BC/ PH/FF/ESM/GIRLS/KM/EWS) and Counseling Fee: Rs.500/- For All Categories.
HSTES D.Pharma 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should be qualified in 10+2 passed from Board of School Education, Haryana, or examination from a recognized board/ university (Subject to change by State Govt. decision).
- Qualification: Applicants should be passed from a recognized Board/University in any of the following examinations with a pass in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics.
- Intermediate examination in science.
- First-year of the three years degree courses in science.
- Stream: Regular 10+2 examination only in the science academic stream.
- Subjects: 12 years Higher Secondary Education Board Exam (Science academic stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology) of the Higher Secondary Education Board, Nepal.
- Pre-degree exam, or
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India is equivalent to any of the above examinations.
HSTES D.Pharma Merit List 2022:
HSTES D. Pharma 2022 Rank Card will be releasing by August 2022 On the official website of the Haryana State Technical Education Society, the merit list are going to be prepared through authority.
On the basis of the percentage of aggregate marks obtained within the qualifying examination in Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Mathematics, and English, applicants are going to be shortlisted within the merit list. within the case of a tie, the tie-breaking criteria are going to be within the order of marks obtained in Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Mathematics, and English.
HSTES D.Pharma 2022 Reservation Criteria:
|Rest of Haryana Category (excluding Haryana State)||15% of the total sanctioned seats.|
|State Quota||85% of the sanctioned intake|
|Haryana Open General Category (General||50% of State Quota|
|Reserved Categories of Haryana||50% of State Quota|
|Scheduled Castes||20% of State Quota|
|Backward Classes (A)||16% of State Quota|
|Backward Classes (B)||11% of State Quota|
|Physically Handicapped||3% of State Quota|
HSTES D.Pharma 2022 Admission:
The admission has been provided to the Applicants in Diploma in Pharmacy degree course after completing the rounds of counseling procedure and seat allotment. Those will have qualified marks; they’re going to be selected on the merit list to attend the counseling session.
In the counseling session, applicants need to register themselves to participate in counseling. Applicants need to fill their choice of school after the deposit of the counseling fee (Rs. 500/- for all categories) either Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or through E-challan in any branch of the Designated Banks (Axis or PNB).
After the declaration of the results of first/ subsequent counseling, the candidate shall report to the allotted institute for admission against the allotted seat together with all requisite documents/certificates/testimonials, photographs as per instructions.
Documents Needed for Admission:
Original and duly self-attested photocopy of Qualifying Examination i.e. 10th or 10+2 as the case could also be . In case, DMC of Qualifying Examination has not been issued by the concerned Board the result of the Qualifying Examination are often verified from the official website of the concerned Board.
Inter-Se-Merit/ Rank card of qualifying examination declared by HSTES (for Diploma Engg & Diploma Pharmacy) and DET (L) Rank card (for Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry).