HSTES Diploma Engineering LE 2021 Counseling has been Started. The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is a popular institute located in Haryana State and it’s also referred to as Haryana State Counseling Society-HSCS.
This institute offers various post-graduate, graduate, and diploma courses in several disciplines of Engineering, Technology, Architecture & Planning, Pharmacy, Management, etc. within the State. There are many candidates who apply within the various courses of Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) based on their eligibility criteria.
Here, through this article, applicants will know the detailed information of HSTES Diploma Engineering LE Polytechnic LE admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
HSTES Diploma Engineering LE 2021 Notification – Counseling Started
|HSTES Diploma Engineering LE 2021 Counseling has been Started. Click Here to Apply for Counseling.|
HSTES Diploma Engineering LE Polytechnic LE Important Dates 2021:
There is an important schedule of HSTES Diploma Engineering LE Polytechnic LE mentioned below for the candidates, who are going to apply.
|Applying Online for registration||17th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Application||18th August 2021|
|Deposition of Application Fee either Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) or Through E-Challan (generated at||Till 18th August 2021|
|Online verification of marks of Qualifying Examination and other details filled in Online Application Form by the selected Designated Center for Confirmation of merit||Till 19th August 2021|
|Declaration of Inter-Se-Merit/ Rank at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and www.hstes.org.in||Soon|
|Deposit of Counseling Fee either Online or through E-challan in any branch of the Axis/ PNB Bank.||–|
|Online Counseling Schedule
|Online registration, Filling of choices and locking of choices at
|25th to 30th August 2021||8th to 9th September 2021|
|Result of seat allotment at
|1st September 2021||14th September 2021|
|Online/ Offline reporting of the candidates at the allotted institute||1st to 6th September 2021||14th to 17th September 2021|
|Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes on www.intrahstes.gov.in||6th September 2021||17th September 2021|
|Start of Session||1st/25th October 2021
|The final cut-off date of all admissions (including institute level)||25th October 2021
|The final cut-off date for institutes||25th October 2021
HSTES Diploma Engineering LE Polytechnic LE Application Form 2021:
On the official website of the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES), the application form for HSTES Diploma Engineering LE Polytechnic LE has been available on 17th June 2021. Those candidates who want to finish their Diploma Engineering Polytechnic LE program from the varied affiliated colleges of Haryana State can fill the applying form by following the straightforward steps mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates got to visit the official webpage of the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES).
- Candidates need to fill within the registration details within the required field and also the login details are going to be provided to them.
- In the application form, applicants need to fill in all the proper and complete details after logging on to the official website by using their ID and password.
- The applicants must need to upload their scanned required documents within the form .
- They need to make the payment of the application fee through online mode or offline mode. Online fee payment are often done by using Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Cards.
- After entering all details within the application form, candidates can submit it and also take the printout of it for future use.
Documents to be attached with Application Form:
- Application form duly filled
- Marks sheet/Transcript of Bachelor’s degree
- Copy of valid passport & visa
- Marks sheet/Transcript of 10th class
- Proof of age
- Marks sheet/Transcript of 12th class/Pre-University
HSTES Diploma Engineering LE Polytechnic 2021 Application Fee:
The Application Fee is Rs.500/- for General Category Rs.200/- for All Reserved Categories (SC/BC/ PH/FF/ESM/GIRLS/KM/EWS) and Counseling Fee: Rs.500/- For All Categories.
HSTES Diploma Engineering LE Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Those applicants are going to be qualified in ITI of a minimum of two years duration (after 10th), 10+2 Science (with Mathematics), 10+2 (vocational), 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM), or 12th class passed with NSQF level 4 are going to be eligible for consideration in various Diploma Engineering courses as per the compatibility of the courses.
- Qualification: they need to be passed in 10+2 (Arts/ Commerce) are going to be eligible for consideration in Non-Engineering Diploma Courses (Diploma in Business Management, Industrial & Personal Management, Hotel Management, Finance, Accounts & Auditing, Library & information science, and Office Management & Computer Application) only.
- Those who have completed their Three-year diploma within the particular branch would be eligible to require admission in 2nd year of a different branch through lateral entry
HSTES Diploma Engineering LE Polytechnic LE Merit List 2021:
HSTES Diploma Engineering LE 2021 Merit list are going to be released on 23rd July 2021 On the official website of HSTES, the merit list are going to be published. Applicants with qualified marks within the previous qualifying examination are going to be selected within the merit list based on marks scored within the previous qualifying examination or entrance exam .
Those applicants are going to be verified by the Designated Centers (List at Appendix-II) after registration as per “Key Dates” given at Appendix-I, they’re going to be selected within the merit list.
HSTES Diploma Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test (LEET):
The Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) is conducted through the Haryana State Technical Education Society to provide admission to the candidates in Diploma Engineering Polytechnic LE.
In this examination each year many of the applicants apply based on their eligibility criteria.
HSTES Diploma Engineering LE Polytechnic LE 2021 Admit Card:
On the official website of the Haryana State Technical Education Society, the LEET Admit Card will display to the candidates.
The admit card will issue to the candidates and that they won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card. it’s mandatory to document.
HSTES Diploma Engineering LE Polytechnic LE Reservation Criteria:
|Rest of Haryana Category (excluding Haryana State)||15% of the total sanctioned seats.|
|State Quota||85% of the sanctioned intake|
|Haryana Open General Category (General||50% of State Quota|
|Reserved Categories of Haryana||50% of State Quota|
|Scheduled Castes||20% of State Quota|
HSTES Diploma Engineering LE Polytechnic LE Admission 2021:
The counseling procedure is split into different categories like 1st counseling for AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, EWSs, SC, BC-A, BC-B, PH, ESM (with all priorities).
FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation, 2nd counseling for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, EWSs, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), PH, ESM (by merging all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
3rd counseling for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, EWSs, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), PH, ESM (by merging all priorities), and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation for leftover/ vacant seats.
On the provided schedule through authority, applicants need to be present there and fill the registration form of counseling during which they need to pick their aspiring course and college. As per the seat availability, choices filled by candidates, document verification, the seat are going to be allotted to the candidates.
Documents Needed for Admission:
At the counseling center, applicants must have to carry these required documents such as
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Income and Asset Certificate for EWSs (Annexure-XX)
- Proof of deposit of Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee in the Designated Bank
- Proof of Date of Birth if the same is not mentioned Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Reserved Category (if any)
- Relevant Certificate in case of HGST, KM, MAR, SDB, TFW Category
- Application No. and Password (the candidate shall enter his/ her Application No. and Password for Verification process at the Designated Center)