IBAB 2022 application form will be released soon by February 2022. IBAB 2022 is known as the Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology. (IBAB) Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology has organized the online entrance test for PG (M.Sc.) Admissions for eligible applicants. Too many Applicants try to take the fee for this course, but marks secured in entrance exams will grant admission. Applicants can now apply online for Masters of Science (M.Sc.) Admissions.
Applicants are invited who wish to join in M.Sc. in ‘Bioinformatics (or) Applied Biotechnology’ can apply through the official website. Every year’s lakhs of Applicants take admission to IBAB Applicants should remain prepared because seats are limited, and competition is high.
In this blog, we have given the entire details of IBAB 2022 details including application form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exams Dates, and how to apply.
IBAB 2022 Notification – To be released
|IBAB 2022 Application Form will be released soon by February 2022. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.|
IBAB 2022 Exams Dates:
Check the dates table below to gather the important IBAB 2022 events lined up for the 2022 academic year.
|IBAB Bengaluru Entrance Test 2022||Dates (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||Feb 2022|
|Online Registration Last Date||May 2022|
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fees||10th May 2022|
|Mock test (online, can be taken from anywhere)||13th May 2022|
|Entrance Test||16th May 2022|
|Personal Interview||to be Announced|
|Result declaration||to be Announced|
|Commencement of the Course||July 2022|
IBAB 2022 Application Form:
The IBAB 2022 Application Form will be released soon by February 2022. Applicants have to fill the application form of IBAB 2022 on the official website. Submission should be done before the due dates as mentioned in the official.
Applicants are suggested, before filling application read all information carefully.
- The IBAB 2022 application form will be Released by February 2022.
- IBAB 2022 application form are often filled till May 2022.
- Applicants can fill & submit the IBAB application form online mode.
- Applicants can check the application Form from the official portal.
- Applicants filling online Applicants need to register their name and need to upload his/her two passport size photos and photocopies of mark sheets by post/courier.
- Read all detail carefully before filing an application and write as in a given format.
- Keep printed copies of the filled application form for further use.
- Applicants need to fill the IBAB 2022 application form before the due date.
Below we have provided the guidelines like how to fill, when to fill, where to fill details:
- Mark the appropriate option with a tick within the boxes provided.
- Write the name and address in block letters. Please leave a space between any two words.
- Applicants should fill in their name as it appears on their degree certificate and avoids abbreviations.
- Write the valid e-mail IDs that you simply use most frequently as this is critical to urge the login and password to write the online test.
- Only photocopies of mark-sheets starting from 10th standard onwards up to the highest degree obtained are to be enclosed together with the application and DOB proof.
- Do not send original mark sheets or certificates or the other document.
- Additional supporting document (photocopy only) is to be submitted by NRI/foreign applicants for proof of NRI/ international status.
- Applicants are encouraged to fill up the applying Form online.
- They should follow it up by immediately sending the DD for an application fee, two passport size photos and photocopies of mark sheets by post/courier
- Applicants who cannot apply online can apply by downloading the applying Form.
IBAB 2022 Application Fee:
Applicants have to pay IBAB 2022 application form fees as disclosed on a form. Payment can be made by Applicants as per category through online mode.
- For applicants from India Rs.600/-
- For NRI/Foreign applicants Rs.1200/-
- The application fee is non-refundable.
IBAB 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Different courses have different eligibility criteria so, don’t forget to check.
- Applicants should be aware of the full eligibility criteria for the course they’re applying to.
- Often Applicants forget to check the eligibility criteria, which affects them at the time of admission.
- Applicants who wish to take admission should make sure they’re eligible to apply for the course before applying.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree (B.Tech, B.E, B.Sc., MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, and BAMS) in any subject of Science/Technology like computer science, Chemistry, Pharma, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics,
- Biotechnology, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture, Medicine, Dentistry or Veterinary Sciences.
- Applicants should at least know the essential things like Nationality, qualifications criteria, age criteria, and minimum percentages needed etc. detail.
- The applicant is required to get a minimum of 50% (overall) in his/her Bachelor’s degree to be eligible.
- There is no age bar for applying.
IBAB 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Applicants need to complete the paper in 1 hour and 45 seconds.
- No additional time are going to be given to any applicants as per the board’s rules
- IBAB exam is conducted in online-based mode.
- A total of 115 questions are going to be asked within the IBAB entrance examination .
- The questions are going to be asked of the subjects as biology, English, Maths & general aptitude, physics, and chemistry.
- There will be no negative marks within the entrance testBiology for 30 marks.
- English for ten marks.
- Mathematics & General Aptitude for 35 marks
- Physics for 15 marks
- Chemistry for 20 marks.
Exam Preparation Tips:
- Before starting preparation, you ought to analyze the syllabus prescribed for the examination.
- Prepare an inexpensive time-table as per your daily schedule and include all the topics of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Refer the best preparation books and other study materials available within the market or on the web .
- Practice from previous year question papers and sample papers to know more about the exam pattern
- Mark all the essential topics of the syllabus and prepare short notes and revise them at the end of preparations.
- Don’t take stress while preparing for the exam and take a healthy & nutritious diet.
- Manage your time for some exercise and yoga it’ll keep you fit and healthy.
IBAB 2022 Syllabus:
Applicants need to prepare for exams from the subsequent subject’s biology, English, math & general aptitude, physics, and chemistry. Attempt all questions without confusion. Paper could also be set hard to check Applicants IQ levels.
The syllabus of our M.Sc course has been prepared carefully designed to promote knowledge in a range of subjects like cell and biology to statistics to programming.
This range is what is needed in modern scientific research, be it in academia or industry
- Computer programming (Linux, C, Perl, C++, Java, SQL, HTML).
- Biopolymer Chemistry and function.
- Mathematics for biology.
- Data access and analysis for biological research
- Biostatistics and R
- Omics of DNA, RNA, and proteins
- Data analysis in genomics and transcriptomics
- Structural bioinformatics
- Basic biology
- Cell and immunobiology
- Biochemistry and physiology
- Molecular biology
- Developmental and reproductive biology
- Genetic engineering and biotechnology
- Fermentation and downstream processing
IBAB 2022 Admit Card:
Admit card is also called as Hall ticket and will be released on the official website. Applicants are going to be able to download the Admit card through online mode only. Admit cards/hall tickets is a mandatory document that has all the details like Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination center details, etc.
Applicants who are attaining exams are informed to carry valid Original admit cards with id proof if Applicants didn’t bring, Applicants won’t be allowed to attain exams within the examination hall.
Applicants who have successfully submitted their application can only download the admit card. Its the applicant’s responsibilities to keep their hall ticket safe until the completion of exams.
IBAB 2022 Result:
The result are going to be declared by the authority on the official portal. Applicants can check their IBAB results in online mode. Applicants need to visit the official portal and need to type the correct detail in it to access the result page.
If Applicants type incorrect detail within the web portal page will show an error. So type correct detail for the right page. Applicants can save the IBAB result page in a laptop/computer or also can take screenshots if they need for further use.
Applicants are informed that the results also will be sent personally to all Applicants through post email etc by the authorities. Keep print copies of the IBAB result for further admission process.