IIAD Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form has been Released. The Indian Institute of Art and design is shortly referred to as (IIAD), and this institute has conducted the IIAD Admission Test for the candidates, and those Candidates are seeking to urge admission within the various programs like BA (Hons) Fashion Design, Communication Design, Interior Architecture Design, they will fill the application form of IIAD.
It is important to register for a reason for registration for BA (Hons) Fashion Design, Communication Design, and interior architecture design. First of all, Candidates will need to check their eligibility criteria if they’re eligible or not. Candidates also will need to check whether they want to register online or offline.
In this section, you’ll be able to find the information associated with the IIAD entrance examination 2022, like Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, application form, results, etc.
IIAD 2022 Notification – Application Form Released
|IIAD Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form has been Released. Click Here to Apply Online.|
IIAD 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||IIAD 2022|
|Full-Form||Indian Institute of Art and Design|
|Organizing Body||IIAD Admission Test|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 Minutes|
|Helpline||+91 98713 83633|
IIAD 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the information regarding the important events & Announced dates:
Mar & April Cycle Important Dates:
|Last date to submit the Application||24th May 2022|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|IIAD 2022 Exam||29th May 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application||20th April 2022|
|IIAD 2022 Exam||24th April 2022|
IIAD 2022 Application Form:
The IIAD entrance examination 2022 May. Cycle application form has been Released, the submission are often done in both the ways online through website and offline by speed post or hand deliver. we’ve listed all the details below for both modes.
Steps for the online process:
- Register Yourself on the website.
- Enter all the required details.
- Click on register now Button.
- Activate the credentials.
- Log in with the credentials.
- Click on the course and then the application tab.
- Fill the information in the form (Personal information, educational information, course details)
- Upload the documents (supporting documents, scanned passport size photo & signature)
- Pay the Application Form fee (net banking or through debit/ credit card)
- Save the payment confirmation page.
- Submit the Application Form online.
- Save the confirmation page.
IIAD 2022 Application Fee:
IIAD Exam 2022 application form is Rs 2,000, which every candidate has got to pay. Payment are often made using online by Net baking or E-cards or through cash/DD, Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of IIAD
IIAD 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The information with regard to the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam is listed below:
Applicant must have cleared their HSC exam from any stream from CBSE/ISC/IB board. Candidates should have achieved a minimum of 70% of the score in total in their SSC & HSC board.
If the Candidates have some knowledge with regard to the visual art forms, model making, and drawing/sketching are going to be counted as a further benefit for the Candidates
For the international Candidates should have a minimum of 12 years of education from the known board and must be fluent in English.
IIAD 2022 Exam Pattern:
The information with regard to the paper pattern for the entrance exam is as per below:
- This will be an offline exam (Pen & Paper)
- The Candidates will get 2 hours & 30 min to solve the entire exam paper.
- The total paper are going to be for 250 marks.
- The exam paper are going to be divided into two sections.
- Logical reasoning – 30 minutes
- Creative thinking & Problem solving – 2 hours
The list of the entrance examination centers
IIAD 2022 Syllabus:
The university has not announced any specific syllabus for this entrance exam . supported the research and a few gesture papers we’ve gathered some information as per below:
The topics for the entrance exam:
- Observation skills,
- Design & drawing skills,
- Creative & imaginative expression,
- Visual & communication skills
The topics for the Studio Simulation Round:
- Aptitude for design,
- Interest in the selected discipline,
- Ability to innovate,
- Capacity to comprehend information and solve problems.
The topics for the Studio Simulation Round:
- Drawings/ sketches/ paintings,
- Art collages,
- Three-dimensional projects sculpture
- Web design,
- Digital design,
- Graphic design,
IIAD 2022 Admit Card:
The information with regard to the admit card for the entrance exams are as follows:
The IIAD 2022 Admit Card has been Available. admit card are going to be available for the Candidates whose application shall be accepted successfully by the university.
The university will post the notification in regard to the release of the admit cards. The Candidates are going to be able to download the admit card only after the release date and can be available only one.
The Candidates need to not only download the admit card but it should even be printed. As per the Education Department and university terms, the admit card should be carried by the Candidates to the exam center. The Candidates who forget or miss to do an equivalent won’t be authorized to appear for the exam.
The admit card will consist of the below information:
- Name of the applicant.
- The DOB (Age) of the applicant.
- Exam center name.
- Exam date & Time.
- University / Board name.
- Roll / Seat number (Unique id).
- Candidates Photo & Signature.
- Name of subjects.
NOTE: The admit card will be checked by the supervisor who will be monitoring the Candidates during the examination also at times they do sign on the admit card.
IIAD Entrance Exam 2022 Result:
The information with regard to the results of the entrance exam has been listed below:
The results of the entrance exams are going to be declared on the official website. The results copy will look almost like the scorecard.
The results need to be downloaded and printed as the Candidates need to present this while going for counseling. The Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to urge the results.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the Results tab.
- Enter the unique roll number & DOB
- Click on enter and view the result.
- Download and print the result.
NOTE: Once the results are out and the scores have been checked the Candidates will be selected for the below-listed courses:
- BA (Honours) Fashion Design
- BA (Honours) Interior Architecture and Design
- BA (Honours) Communication Design