IIBS Admission 2023 Application Form has been released for PG Courses. The IIBS (International Institute of Business Studies) was held in the year 2009 through Smt. B. Devi Educational & Charitable Trust.
This institute is affiliated to Bangalore University. International Institute of Business Studies provides Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in the field of management studies, and it currently provides BBA, BCA, and B.Com courses at the UG level and PGDM and MBA at the PG level.
This institute is recognized and approved by UGC and the Ministry of HRD, and those applicants who wish to get admission in management programs; can apply on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria. From this article, applicants will know complete information of IIBS MBA Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
IIBS 2023 Admission Notification – Application Released
IIBS Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released for PGDM Courses. Click Here to Apply.
IIBS MBA Overview 2023:
The overview of IIBS MBA are given below for the candidates
|Name of the University||International Institute of Business Studies|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
IIBS MBA Admission Dates 2023:
Applicants must go through the Important Dates of the International Institute of Business Studies MBA if they are going to apply to this institute to complete their MBA Program.
|IIBS MBA admission 2023||Important Dates|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||To be notified|
|Release date of the Schedule for Venue and Place for GD and PI||To be notified|
IIBS MBA Application Form 2023:
IIBS Admission 2023 Online/Offline Application Form has been Released for PGDM Courses. IIBS MBA Application Form has been available on the official website.
And the interested and eligible candidates in the MBA program can fill the application form through online mode as well as offline mode.
Applicants can fill the application form of IIBS MBA by following the procedure given below.
- Applicants can get the application form through post by making a Demand Draft of Rs.1,050/- in favor of the International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
- Applicants can also get the application form and prospectus by paying Rs.1000/- at the institute counter or from the local representatives or selected Axis Bank branches or selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
- After getting the application form, applicants should have to fill in all the required details, such as personal details and qualification details, etc.
- They have to take the printout of the application form and fill in all the necessary details, and then applicants have to paste their recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- After that, they have to attach a Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- in favor of the International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore, along with the application form.
- They have to send it with the demand draft by courier / registered post/speed post, and they will send prospectus by courier or post once we receive the DD.
IIBS MBA Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should fulfill their Eligibility Criteria before filling the application and the Eligibility Criteria details mentioned below.
- The applicants must be graduated with a UG degree in any stream/discipline, holding a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized institution/university.
- The undergraduate students in their final year can also apply.
- They must be qualified in IIBSAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT
- Graduation in any stream or equivalent.
Courses Offered through IIBS MBA:
The International Institute of Business Studies provides an MBA course in these specializations such as
- Marketing Management(MM)
- Finance Management(FM)
- Human Resource Management(HRM)
- International Business(IB)
- Business Analytics
- Banking & Insurance Service
- Health Care Management
- E-Business Management
- General Management
- Retail Management
- Business & Insurance
- Hospital Management
- Logistics Management
- Manufacturing and Productions Management
IIBS MBA Result 2023:
The applicants will be selected for final admission after the declaration of group discussion and personal interview and those applicants will be qualified in this procedure; they will be notified through authority via call/SMS/mail.
On the provided schedule through authority, applicants can check their results and be prepared for final admission.
IIBS MBA Admission Procedure:
Applicants will get admission to the MBA program at the International Institute of Business Studies by following the procedure mentioned below.
Those applicants will have completed admission procedures such as written tests, group discussions, and interviews, the admission of the candidates will be final.
Applicants have to make the payment of the admission fee after final admission, and it once paid, then it will not be refundable.
The applicants will call out for group discussion and personal interview if they are qualified in the written test conducted through authority.
Documents Needed for Admission:
Candidates should carry the required documents for admission.
- S.L.C./Matriculation marks statement
- Date of Birth proof
- S.C. or equivalent marks statement
- Marks statement of Degree completed, if applicable
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- First Graduation Certificate, if applicable
- /CAT/MAT/XAT/ ATMA rank letter
- Passport size photographs
IIBS MBA Placements
The International Institute of Business Studies offers job opportunities to candidates every year. Applicants can check out the Placement stats below:
- Highest Package – 22 lakhs p.a
- Average Package –6.2 lakhs p.a
- Minimum Package – 4 lakhs p.a
Approval of the PGDM Program in various Campuses
PGDM approved by AICTE, MBA from Bangalore University, and MBA+PGPBM from the University of Mysore at Bangalore Airport Campus.
Bangalore RT Nagar Campus offer MBA+PGPBM from the University of Mysore and Bharathiar University, PGDM from AIMA & AICTE
Kolkata Campus PGDM from AIMA & AICTE.
Noida Campus PGDM+MBA from (AIMA & AICTE) + UPRTO University and PGDM from AIMA & AICTE.
And BBA/BCA/ B.com courses from Bangalore University at Bangalore RT Nagar Campus.