IISER Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification – Check Category Wise Eligibility Here
IISER Eligibility Criteria has been released. The full form of IISER is the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, which is conducted for candidates to provide admission to IISER. Through the JEE Main, KVPY, and SCB Channel, candidates can apply to induce admission within the IISER. Those candidates have the interest to induce admission in IISER they will apply through online mode.
The IISER campuses are accessible within the numerous cities of India within which include Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati. There are the five years programs of BS-MS is conducted for candidates to complete their courses from IISER. Here, we are providing the entire details of IISER for candidates within which includes IISER eligibility criteria for KVPY, JEE Main, and SCB channel.
IISER 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
There is several of the candidates might apply to induce admission to IISER 2023 to complete their numerous courses however it depends on their eligibility to induce admission in IISER. The candidates need to fulfill the requirement of admission criteria, fellowship programs, and board-wise cut off marks criteria, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
Those candidates are aspiring to get admission in IISER, they must be eligible to complete the dual degree (BS-MS) programs, and so they’re going to get admission within the IISER. The candidates should have a minimum of one of the subsequent eligibility criteria of IISER.
IISER 2023 Channels:
Those candidates are seeking to urge admission within the IISER; they’ll apply through the online mode via 3 channels:
1. State or Centre Board (SCB) Channel
2. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KYPE)
3. JEE Advanced
1. State and Central Boards:
The candidates ought to be qualifying by class XII or equivalent examination in the science stream within the year.
Those candidates are belonging to OBC- NCL and PWD categories; they’ll get a 5%relaxation in marks.
Those candidates are appearing within the qualifying examination of the year 2017, they’ll additionally apply for IISER Admission 2019.
Candidates needed to appear within the aptitude test of IISER and even have to get good marks to urge admission.
The cut-off percentage for the scheduled Castes (SC), the scheduled Tribes (ST) and Kashmiri Migrants (KM) candidates is 55% in class XII examination applicable for all boards of India.
2. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Basic Science Stream:
KVPY-SA [Candidates who appeared in 2017 and are selected for the Fellowship]
KVPY-SB [Candidates who appeared in 2018 and are chosen for the Fellowship]
KVPY-SX [Candidates who appeared in 2019 and are selected for the Fellowship]
ALSO READ: IISER EXAM DATES 2023.
3. Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced):
IISER Eligibility Criteria 2023: Those candidates are aiming to get admission in IISER; they need to secure minimum aggregate marks of 60% in class XII or equivalent exam.
The candidates got to qualify JEE Advance and they ought to be within the rank of 10,000 within the entrance test.
The candidates can get the rank through class-wise, for reserved category (OBCNC, SC, ST, PD), their category rank would be used.
There is the extra cut off criteria has included.