The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) is the deemed university, that is located at Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala to provide the education and research of space science to the candidates. It’s the first university in Asia to be solely dedicated to the study and research of outer space.
The IIST provides the varied programmes like B.Tech/Dual degree programme (B.Tech + M.S./M.Tech), M.Tech/M.S programme for candidates. The candidates are going to be select for the post-graduate interview in a final round of admission. The aspirants will get admission to IIST 2022 on the basis of the JEE Advanced Result. Through this article, the candidates are going to be able to understand the whole information of IIST during which includes the IIST syllabus, Courses, etc.
IIST 2022 Syllabus:
In the IIST, there is the 3 syllabus are provided for candidates and the syllabuses are Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry, etc. Those candidates have registered within the IIST to urge admission they need to select the syllabus to complete their B.Tech Courses.
IIST Mathematics Syllabus:
- Sequences and Series.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Vector Algebra.
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions.
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Mathematical Reasoning.
IIST Physics Syllabus:
- Physics and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Properties of Solids and Liquids.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Electronic Devices.
- Work, Energy, and Power.
- Rotational Motion.
- Communication Systems.
- SECTION-B – Experimental Skills.
IIIST Chemistry Syllabus:
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- The States of Matter.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
ALSO READ: IIST EXAM PATTERN 2022.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- p – Block Elements (Group 13 to Group 18 Elements).
- d – and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens.
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen.
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds.
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry.
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry.