IMS Ghaziabad 2024 admission application form has been released in online mode. IMS is known as the Institute of Management Studies. According to the latest MBA and B-school rankings, Ghaziabad is among the top 10 best MBA institutes in North India. Currently, admissions for his flagship PGDM course are open for his academic year 2024-2025. Admissions will be decided based on valid results of CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT followed by GD/PI round.
Applicants appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s examinations can apply for admission if they meet the admission requirements at the time the results are announced. IMS Ghaziabad has fully equipped, air-conditioned classrooms and an auditorium that can accommodate 400 people. IMS Ghaziabad Library has a collection of over 45,000 books and subscribes to over 10,374 periodicals and over 8,000 e-books. Below in this article, candidates can get detailed information about his IMS Ghaziabad Admission 2024 updates, important dates, application form, eligibility criteria and admission process.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
IMS Ghaziabad Admission Notification 2024: Application Started
IMS Ghaziabad Admission 2024 Application Form has been released through online mode. Click here to Apply Online.
IMS Ghaziabad Important Dates 2024
|CAT 2024 Registration||August 2023 – September 2023|
|CAT 2024 Exam||November 2023|
|XAT 2024 Registration||Aug 2023 – Nov 2023|
|XAT 2024 Exam||January 2024|
|PGDM GD/PI||February, 2024|
|CMAT 2024||April, 2024|
IMS Ghaziabad 2024 Application Form:
The application form can also be filled online on our official website. 1100/-.
The application form can be downloaded from the website and can be filled by the candidates and submitted along with the DD. Sent to IMS. Rs.1100/- paid at Delhi in favor of IMS Ghaziabad.
Application forms can be purchased from the counters of IMS Ghaziabad by paying Rs. 1100/-
Application forms can be obtained by submitting D.D. Rs.1150/- paid at Delhi in favor of IMS Ghaziabad.
List of Documents Required
A candidate has to apply for admission to IMS Ghaziabad and attach duly attested copies of the following documents:
- Attested copy of CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA results.
- Certificate of passing and aptitude test report.
- Relevant certificates to confirm date of birth.
Submission of Form
Offline: Applicant must submit duly filled form to her IMS Ghaziabad. H. Institute of Management Studies, Lal Kuan, GT Road, Ghaziabad – 201009 Uttar Pradesh (NCR).
Online: Applicants can submit the application form online at https://admission.ims-ghaziabad.ac.in/
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
IMS Ghaziabad Admission Process
Admission to IMS Ghaziabad will be done through online mode. Candidates will be selected based on their CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT results.
How to Apply?
- Go through the official website of the college or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Fill out the required details
- Submit the application form
- Pay the required fees
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to PGDM
- Applicants who have completed at least her 3 years Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or an equivalent degree in a field recognized by UGC/AICTE can apply for admission to the PGDM program. Masu.
- Those with relevant professional experience and recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicants applying for the final examination of a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) may also apply no later than 30 November 2024 by submitting appropriate evidence.
NOTE: It is desired that Applicants complete all academic requirements before joining the program to enable them to keep pace with the rigor and internal assessment schedule of the program.
IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Selection Criteria:
Candidates are selected based on their CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, or GMAT scores. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the final selection process, which will consist of a written aptitude test, group discussion, personal interview, and academic evaluation.
Applicants who meet all requirements and whose names are included in the regular honors list of successful applicants will be admitted.
*Note: Applying for admission does not guarantee that a candidate will be appointed or admitted to her GD-PI process. The discretion of the Institute’s Admissions Committee shall be final in all such matters.
IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Weightage for Final Selection:
Final Admission to PGDM courses in IMS Ghaziabad are based on different criteria. Below we have provided the weightage for the criteria:
|Written Aptitude Test||10%|
|Entrance Exam Scores||20%|
A period of one month would be given, to the selected candidates from the day of declaration of the result to submit the first installment.
Financing of the programme
IMS has an understanding with following banks for providing education loan to our students on priority, subject to fulfillment of their terms and conditions
- OBC Bank (vide circular no: HO:RDR sc:Retail 62:2010-11:367 dated: 31-08-2010)
- Central Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank (vide circular no: HO/Retail Credit/19/19 dated: 29/6/2011)
- HDFC Bank
Interested students may contact any of the above bank branches (or any bank of their choice) at their place of residence regarding documents required & other terms/conditions for availing education loan.
IMS Ghaziabad Contact Details:
- G.T. Road, Lal Quan,
National Capital Region, INDIA
- 0120-4170600 (30 Lines), 4170626
- [email protected]