India MBBS/BDS Admission 2024: Application Form (Soon), Dates, Eligibility
India MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 details are given below: Indian contains a huge number of governments and private universities/colleges where students may pursue their medical and dental courses. India, there’s a large number of the govt and private universities/colleges available for the candidates to provide them admission in medical and dental courses.
There are various medical and dental institutions providing education to the candidates within the field of medical programs. Every year, many of the applicants may apply within the various national level examinations to complete their various medical and dental programs. Here, from this article, the applicants are going to be able to know the detailed information of India MBBS and BDS admission in which includes India MBBS and BDS admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
India MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 Notification – Application to be Released
India MBBS/BDS Admission 2024 application form will be released both by Online & Offline mode for Various Courses. Click Here To Apply.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
India MBBS/BDS Admission 2024:
The India MBBS/BDS admission will be get only by NEET entrance exam. Applicants willing to urge admission within the MBBS and BDS programs from the medical and dental colleges of India state they can fill the application form through online mode only.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Top Medical Colleges in India:
- Christian Medical College – Vellore
- Kasturba Medical College – Mangalore
- Maulana Azad Medical College – New Delhi
- Sikkim Manipal University – East Sikkim
- Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences – Jaipur
- University Of Mumbai, Mumbai
- Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences University – Satara
- Geetanjali University – Udaipur
- Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College – Ahmed Nagar
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai
- Lady Hardinge Medical College – New Delhi
- Madras Medical College – Chennai
- Grant Medical College – Mumbai
- Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University – Jabalpur
- Chettinad Academy Of Research And Education, Kanchipuram
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute Of Health Sciences – Navi Mumbai
India MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
It is necessary for candidates to check their eligibility criteria to apply within the national-level entrance examinations.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
- The age of the candidates should be a minimum of be 17 years of age as on December 31, 2024.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- Candidates should be qualified within the 12th class with a PCB subject combination together with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates who studying within the 12th class also can apply.
Selection Procedure/Counseling 2024:
- The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG scored students are going to be able to participate within the counseling.
- The applicants are going to be allotted on the seats as per the marks obtained by the candidates within the national level entrance examinations like NEET and also the merit list are going to be published through authority.
- The applicants are going to be able to attend the counseling procedure on the basis of the merit list and that they should need to carry the specified documents at the counseling center for verification.
- After qualifying within the NEET entrance exam, the NTA are going to be Prepare the Merit List by which seats are going to be Allotted to the NEET Qualified Candidates.
Candidates must have these documents in original at the time of counseling. Only on verification of all documents, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- NEET 2024 Admit Card
- NEET 2024 Rank Card
- Migration Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs