Jamia 2024 Application Form will be released soon in April 2024 for UG & PG level courses (CUET & Non-CUET) through online mode. JMI Stands for Jamia Millia Islamia, located that is located in Delhi. This is the very popular university which was put up in 1920 with the aim of providing a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate and Ph.D. courses (Engineering, Architecture and Planning, Hospitality and Travel, Animation, Mass Communication, etc.
The university will offer admission in UG courses through CUET (UG) and for PG courses admission will be offered through Non CUET. Other than entrance exam admission for B. Tech course will be given on the basis of JEE Main. For medical courses admission will be given through NEET scores.
Qualifying can do the admission into various fields within the Entrance Exams conducted by JMI. Jamia Admission 2024 is going to be organized by Jamia Millia Islamia University which is located in Delhi. JMI conducts a university level entrance exam for enrolling the candidates every year into various UG and PG courses.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Jamia 2024 Application – Releasing Soon
|Jamia 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.|
Jamia 2024 Application Form:
Candidates can obtain detailed information on the JMI 2024 application form during this section:
Jamia Admission 2024 Registration has been Started from February for B.Tech & B.Arch.
Jamia Admission 2024 Registration are often done until May 2024, for All courses.
Jamia 2024 Application Correction Form is going to be started from June 2024.
Applicants can only submit one form for every program/group of programs.
After the presentation of the candidates, you’ll consult the application form within the connection of the candidates.
Jamia Application Form 2024 Dates
Through CUET UG exam:
|Application form releases||1st week of February 2024|
|Last date to apply||4th week of March 2024|
|Last date to pay fee||4th week of March 2024|
|Application correction||1st week of April 2024|
|Announcement of city examination||4th week of April 2024|
|Admit card||2nd week of May 2024|
|CUET UG Exam||15th to 31st May 2024|
Through CUET PG exam:
|Application form releases||December 2023|
|Last date to apply||1st week of January 2024|
|Last date to pay fee||1st week of February 2024|
|Application correction||2nd week of February 2024|
|Admit card||1st week of March 2024|
|CUET PG Exam||11th to 28th March 2024|
Through Non- CUET:
|Available of online application form||1st week of March 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of April 2024|
|Editing of application form||3rd week of April 2024|
|Admit card release||–|
|JMI entrance exam||–|
How to Apply for Jamia 2024:
The candidate should check the procedure given below to fill the online application form.
Step 1: Join the JMI Portal
Applicants must register with the portal by entering basic information like name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number.
After successful registration, candidates will receive an email containing a unique code with a link to verify the e-mail account, log in, and password.
Step 2: Complete the Application Form:
After verifying the e-mail accounts, candidates must enter by entering their username and password.
Fill within the candidate’s name, sex, date of birth, diploma, religion, nationality, parents’ names, etc.
Complete also the course that the candidate wishes to apply and also the preference for the entrance examination city.
Upload a scanned passport size photo (maximum size of 100 KB, file format: JPG /JPEG with white background) and a scanned image of the signature (maximum size of 100 KB, file format: JPG /JPEG with white background ).
Step 3: Pay The Application Fee:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
This is the last step for the online presentation of the JMI 2024 Application.
Applicants must pay the application fee online only.
Candidates pay fees with credit/debit card / net bank.
Once payments are made, applicants must download and save a copy of the payment receipt and complete the completed JMI application form for future reference.
ALSO READ: JAMIA ADMIT CARD 2024.
Jamia Application Fee 2024:
Candidates need to pay the prescribed application fee as per the course opted. The fee is often submitted through online mode. Candidates can use the credit card, debit card, or net banking facility.
For Non- CUET:
|Centre for Management Studies/Architecture/Education||Rs. 700/-|
|Faculty of Engineering & Technology/Dentistry/Law|
|All other Faculties/B.Tech/B.Arch||Rs. 550/-|
No. of subjects
Centres Outside India
Upto 03 Subjects
Upto 07 Subjects
Upto 10 Subjects
Jamia 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Check below Jamia eligibility criteria 2024 for various UG/ PG courses:
For UG Admissions:
- B.Tech: Candidate must have passed their 12th level with 55% marks from a recognized board or university. He/ she must have valid scorecard of JEE Main.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics: The candidate must have qualified his/ her Intermediate level or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCM subjects.
- B.A. (Hons) Sociology/ Psychology: Qualified candidates intermediate or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- B.FA: Candidates must qualify their Intermediate level or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks recognized board or university.
For PG Admissions:
- MBA: Candidates must have qualified bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- MCA: Candidate must have a qualified bachelor’s degree in relevant fields with 50% marks.
- M.Sc. (Physics): Candidates must have a qualified B.Sc. with minimum of 50% marks and at least 55% marks in the relevant subjects.
For Any Assistance go through Jamia Contact Helpline Number.