Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 Provisional Merit List has been Released. Nursing is a crucial and essential a part of the healthcare sector. within the even functioning of diverse types of health organizations, cherishes play a central role. Nursing is the discipline that attentions to rehabilitation, care, or treatment of patients. Rehabilitation and preserving the great health of patients and also the dissuasion of diseases are the most purposes of the aforesaid actions.
ANM course makes students talented in working as basic health workers by providing effectual training to them. A.N.M. (Nursing) course may be a secondary Medical Nursing course. The duration of this course is 2-years long and its syllabus is separated into 4-semesters and it offers on a part-time basis by several institutes.
It may also exist on a part-time basis in many institutes. Also, the minimum time to finish this course is 2 years. it’s a job presenting in wildlife and offers many job opportunities intended for the contenders after its positive completion. Likewise, its promise with the selection of science and it covers the healthcare profession. This course is being pretense din several colleges or universities on their campus within the nation.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 Notification – Provisional Merit List Released
|Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 Provisional Merit List has been Released. Click Here to Check List.|
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 Exam Dates:
Here we have given tentative dates of Jammu & Kashmir Exam Dates 2021.
|Submission of document||End|
|Provisional Merit List||Released|
|Document Verification till||To be announce|
|Counseling||To be announce|
|Provisional Merit List||To be announce|
|Reporting to the College||To be announce|
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 Application Form:
Official authorities will release the application forms for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 application form has been Released.
- Applicants got to visit the official website of the university to fill the applying form.
- Applicants must note that to seem for the admission procedure it’s important that the applicants must have a filled form and submit the form before the due date to the applicants.
- Before filing the application form applicants are requested to check the important instruction associated with the application process.
- After that applicants got to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university then start filling the application form.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 Age Criteria:
- The age of the candidate would not be less than 17 years of age and not be more than 35 years of age.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 Educational qualifications:
- The contender who wants to take admission in ANM would have passed 10+2. Science & Arts stream is the most favorite one according to the website of the Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum aggregate marks can be diverse from one institute to another.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 Syllabus:
- Community Health Nursing
- Environmental Sanitation
- Infection and Immunization
- First Aid
- Primary Medical Care
- Communicable diseases
- Community health problems
- Child health care
- Mental Health
- Health Centre Management
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 Admission Procedure:
Most of the institutes give entrance to contenders on the marks obtained by them within the 10+2 board examination as they follow the ‘direct admission’ method.
Seats are nominated to commendable applicants. Private screening tests and interviews also are utilized in the admission procedure within the case of some reputed institutes.
Some Nursing Colleges also conduct entrance tests tracked by a round of PI (Personal Interview) and students get admission based on performance within the entrance examination .
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 Result:
Through online means, only the results are going to be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results.
Candidates got to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
They are required to use particulars to see the results. it’s well-versed to download the result and obtain a copy of the same.
On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 Merit List:
The merit list are going to be announced considering the courses. Below we’ve mentioned the main points regarding the merit list.
The concerned officials will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list.
Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for all the candidates. Aspirants are needed to go through the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list.
Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Jammu and Kashmir ANM 2021 Counseling:
During the counseling round, applicants got to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake within the counseling round.
Every college issues a list of documents required. Check you’ve got all brochures on this list when you apply.
Remember to take attested duplicates of all the above. Don’t overlook to take with you the amount to pay for fees no questions asked or demand draft.
After that, applicants ought to choose the selection together with their options desired and find the choices filled within the counseling round.
When the counseling round is completed applicants got to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they have to check the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
Below given is the list of the brochures needed at the time of counseling:
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of your Class X or XII examination.
- Proof of date of birth.
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof or certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Caste certificates
- Proof of disability (if any)
- Migration Certificate
Diploma in A.N.M. Nursing Employ Areas:
- Medical Labs
- Nursing Homes
- Community Healthcare Centres
- Content Writing (Medical)
- Medical Colleges
Diploma in A.N.M. Nursing Job Scope:
- ICU Nurse
- Infection Control Nurse
- Nursing School Teacher
- Nursing Tutor
- Staff Nurse
- Application Specialist
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Community Health Nurse
- Healthcare Nurse
- Home Care Nurse