Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 notification will be released soon. General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma program presented using Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh, and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC). GNM course includes the required achievement of this 6-month internship. This course possibly also will be gotten on a part-time basis in certain colleges.
Government Medical College is positioned in Jammu in Jammu & Kashmir state of India. Established in 1973, it’s credited from Other Hostel facility isn’t obtainable for its students. Additional campus facilities, as an example , Academic Zone, A/C, Auditorium, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Convo. Hall, Counselling, Girls Hostel are too there.
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year and 6 months full-time diploma program made obtainable by Bee Enn Nursing Institute, Jammu, and known using the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 Notification – To be released
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 Important Date:
Candidates need to go through the important dates for the admission which will be declared as per the notification.
|Application form Released||To be Released|
|Submission of document||To be Released|
|Provisional Merit List||To be Released|
|Document Verification till||17th to 18th August 2022|
|Counseling begins||17th to 18th August 2022|
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 Application Form:
We have specified below all the information about the application process for the help of the candidates:
- Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 application form will be released soon.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the web site .
- As soon as the instructions mention within the prospectus is checked candidates got to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the applying form, candidates got to enter some necessary particulars within the application form as an example personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also got to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- candidates are told to require a printout of the application form when the applying form is filled.
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 Application Fee:
- Payment of the application fee is a crucial part of the application process consequently candidates are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee are going to be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the reference of the candidates.
- It is informed that the candidates visit the official website of the university to urge information about the application fee.
- candidates got to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which can be produced by the system.
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- 10+2 in science stream (Medical and Non-medical
- Age must be 17 years or above as on 31st December annually during which the contender is looking for the admission
- He or she would be medically fit at the time of admission
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with a total of 45% marks.
- 10+2 passed out from known board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other corresponding Board.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Age: Minimum and Maximum age aimed at admission are going to be 17 and 35 years correspondingly.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing:
- GNM Pass and listed as RN, RM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Age Limit: Applicant would complete 17 years on 31st Dec of that year &would not be over 35 years
Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum and Maximum age for admission are going to be 17 and 35 years. there’s no age bar designed for ANM/LHV.
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 Admission:
Most institutes extending the course admit students on performance in an applicable entrance test. GNM Admission Process usually differs across colleges. a number of the institutes also offer direct admission based on the entrant’s performance at the 10+2 level
Nursing courses admission is completely dependent on entrance exams held between April-June. Aspirants can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
For Online Process: Contenders got to attend the superintendent website of the concerned entrance examination and fill within the necessities. after that, a print of the completed form is to be taken out.
The print together with the obligatory pamphlets and DD of the definite amount is required to be sent to the applicable exam body.
For Offline Process: candidates got to get the form along with the brochure from the exam leading body or the designated centers and can finish the formality.
Jammu and Kashmir GNM 2022 Counseling:
In the counseling round, candidates got to open a specific link and fill the registration form to partake.
After that candidates got to select the choice together with their preference and secure the choices filled within the counseling round.
When the counseling round is completed candidates got to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university.
When the seats are chosen for the candidates, they need to go to the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.