Jammu B.Ed 2023 Application Form will be Releasing on 10th March 2023. Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE), announces the Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2023.
The application forms for Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed admissions will be released through online mode on the official website of the board. Candidates are suggested to furnish authentic information in their Jammu B.Ed 2023 Application Form.
Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the Jammu B.Ed 2023, which includes the Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Patterns, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Merit List, Counselling Procedure, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Jammu B.Ed 2023 Notification – Application Form Releasing on 10th Mar.
Jammu B.Ed 2023 Application Form will be Released on 10th March 2023. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Jammu B.Ed 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Jammu B.Ed|
|Full-Form||Jammu Bachelor of Education|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Jammu and Kashmir Board of
Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE)
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Merit Date||23rd April 2023|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Helpline Number||Tel: +91 191 – 2470102, +91 191 – 2479371
Email ID – [email protected]
Jammu B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the vital events and dates will be specified below for the applicants:
|Date of Release Advertisement||10th March 2023|
|Online application for B.Ed. The entrance Test commences from||10th March, 2023|
|The last date for filling out the online application forms||31st March 2023|
|Date of Examination||23rd April, 2023|
|Merit List Release||4th week of April 2023|
Jammu B.Ed 2023 Application form
Below we have provided all the information regarding the application process that is useful for candidates:
- Jammu B.Ed 2023 Application form will be released on 27th December 2023.
- The Last Date to Submit Application Form is the last week of November 2023.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- The Application Forms have to be accepted by way of online only through the BOPEE Websites www.ikbopee.gov.in /www.jakbopee.org (through URLs/ links given for this purpose).
- The payment of Rs.1200/- (Rupees one thousand and two hundred only) as the fee is to be made also online through combined Bill Desk Payment Gateway which can be used to make payment with any national Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer the scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is a important part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Fee Rs. 1200/- (Rupees one thousand and two hundred only) to be submitted online through National Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking.
Jammu B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- A candidate applying for the Entrance Test for admission to the B.Ed. Course must:
- Permanent resident of the State as specified in section 6 of the Constitution of Jammu and & Kashmir;
- Have qualified the BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BCA/BBA or comparable examination from unrecognized University consistent with 10+2+3 design, or any other prerequisite considered corresponding under the edicts of the University of Kashmir governing the award of B.Ed. The degree
- Has obtained not below 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam in open merit and not below 40% of marks in total in any reserved group.
- The contenders appearing/appeared in the qualifying examinations are also entitled to appear in the Entrance Test, but then they must have passed the qualifying exam and got the percentage of marks required.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The Entrance Exam will be made up of one paper only. The question paper intends to contain 180 Questions. The subject contents for the entrance exam intend to restrict to
General English: 45 questions;
General Awareness: 45 questions:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Aptitude for Teaching Profession: 45 questions and
Reasoning: 45 questions
No. of Seats
Tentative Total No. of seats 200 B.Ed. Seats in IASE, M.A. Road, Srinagar, and
30 B.Ed. (Special Education) seats in CRC, Bemina, Srinagar.
Duration of Course
The duration of the Bachelor of Education, (B.Ed.) The program intends to be two academic years or by the norms of the associating university.
Jammu B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be released through online mode by the official authorities. Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university to get the admit card.
The online submitted form is purely provisional and is subject to is at any stage subject to the final corroboration of the documents and even at any stage where the document is proved to be fake/false.
It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep them carefully. It is an important document that is brought during the exam.
Jammu B.Ed 2023 Result
Through online means, only the results will be released for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results.
Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
Jammu B.Ed 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be declared considering the courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list. The concerned officials will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list.
Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for all the candidates.
Aspirants are needed to go through the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list. Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Jammu B.Ed 2023 Counseling
The important information regarding the counseling will be specified below for the candidates:
During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.