JEECE Syllabus 2020: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (JCECEB) is the popular board of Jharkhand, that has conducted the state level entrance examination and it’s referred to as Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE) to provide admission to the candidates in professional engineering degree course in engineering colleges of Jharkhand state.
The candidates can get admission within the varied programs of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive exam Board on the basis of their eligibility criteria and they need to check it before applying for the examination of JEECE. Here, from this article, the candidates will get the elaborate information of JEECE in which includes JEECE 2020 Syllabus.
JEECE 2020 Syllabus:
There are the subject-wise topics of syllabus provided for the candidates and also the syllabus is split into 3 sections like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
The examination of JEECE is conducted by the authority and also the appearing candidates need to prefer the syllabus for their higher preparation for the exam. It’ll be useful for candidates to prefer the NCERT books during which all the important topics are going to be given and they even have to prefer the CBSE syllabus for class eleventh and twelfth.
- Surface Chemistry,
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids,
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen,
- “p”-Block Elements,
- “d” and “f” Block Elements,
- Solid State,
- Chemical Kinetics,
- Coordination Compounds,
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes,
- Phenols and Ethers,
- Polymers and Chemistry in Everyday life
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current,
- Electromagnetic Waves,
- Current Electricity,
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism,
- Dual Nature of Matter,
- Atom & Nuclei,
- Electronic Devices and Communication Systems.
ALSO READ: JEECE EXAM PATTERN 2020.
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry,
- Quadratic Equation,
- Sequence & Series,
- Relations and Functions,
- Differential Calculus,
- Complex Number,
- Application of Derivatives,
- Linear Programming and Probability