JEXPO Contact Number: JEXPO exam is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) for admission to the first-year classes of diploma in Engineering & Technology offered by numerous colleges/institutes within the state.
The exam is conducted in offline mode i.e. Pen and paper-based. so as to be eligible for admission through the JEXPO exam, candidates will apply for the same.
JEXPO aspirants should ensure they meet prescribed eligibility criteria or else applications won’t be entertained. Interested applicants can check all the information associated with JEXPO on the official web site.
JEXPO Official Website: @webscte.co.in
Students can visit the JEXPO official website for all the details regarding JEXPO exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by JEXPO Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of JEXPO Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the JEXPO Help Desk.
- JEXPO Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the JEXPO helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About JEXPO Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about JEXPO than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about JEXPO. CLICK HERE
JEXPO Help Desk Details:
JEXPO Office Address: 4th Floor, Plot No. B-7, AA-III, New Town Road, Opposite, Uniworld City, Newtown, Kolkata, West Bengal 700160, India
JEXPO Helpline Phone Number: (033) 2227-7592 / 7590
JEXPO Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
JEXPO Fax No:
JEXPO Official Website: webscte.co.in
JEXPO Helpline Email Id: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.