Jharkhand ANM 2021 Online Counseling Registration has been Started on 21st December 2021. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Department Board (JCECEB) is the conducting authority to organize and conduct the admission procedure for the eligible applicants each year to provide admission to them within the ANM courses within the universities.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Result has been Declared on 23rd December 2021. Many universities and institutions of the ANM course situated in Jharkhand state are affiliated with the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Department Board to provide admission to the applicants.
Applicants who want to urge more information about the eligibility criteria, the application process, admission procedure, or the other information can refer to the official website of the university or can undergo the main points given below.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Notification – Counselling Started
| Jharkhand ANM 2021 Online Counseling Registration has been Started on 21st December 2021. Click Here for Registration.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Online Counseling Registration has been Started on 21st December 2021. Click Here for Registration.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Result has been Declared on 21st December 2021.Click Here to Check Result.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Admit Card has been Released on 7th December 2021. Click Here to Download Admit Card.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Application Form Correction has been Started on 16th November 2021. Click Here to Correct Online.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Jharkhand ANM 2021|
|Full-Form||Jharkhand Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Department Board (JCECEB)|
|Exam Date||11th & 12th December 2021|
|Helpline||Tel: +91-9264473891, 9264473893
E-Mail – [email protected]
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Exam Dates:
The important information related to the important events and Dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Notification||1st November 2021|
|Application form||4th November 2021|
|Submission of application form||15th November 2021|
|Application Correction||16th to 17th November 2021|
|Admit Card (Released)||7th December 2021|
|Date of Entrance Exam||11th & 12th December 2021|
|An objection to Answer key||18th December 2021|
|Results||21st December 2021|
|1st Round Counseling|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling||21st to 26th December 2021|
|Provisional Seat Allotment Letter||28th to 31st December 2021|
|Document Verification and Admission in Institute||28th to 31st December 2021|
|2nd Round Counseling|
|Seat Matrix||To be announced|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling||To be announced|
|Provisional Seat Allotment Letter||To be announced|
|Document Verification and Admission in Institute||To be announced|
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Application Form:
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Jharkhand ANM 2021 Application Form has been Released on 4th November 2021.
- Applicants got to fill the application form which can be available online mode on the official website of the university.
- To fill the application form applicants, got to visit the official website of the university.
- After visiting the web site applicants got to go through the registration process by registering on the web site .
- At the time of registration, applicants got to provide basic details.
- After successful registration applicants got to fill the application form.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants got to enter the required details within the form.
- Once the details are entered applicants got to upload some necessary documents as mentioned on the official website.
- As the form is filled applicants got to take a printout of the duly filled applications form then submit the form before the due
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Application Fee:
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Payment of application fees is an important part of the application process.
- Applicants who want to urge admission to the university must pay the application fee before the due
- Applicants who belong to the overall category got to pay Rs 1100/- as an application fee for the entrance exam.
- And reserved category applicants got to pay Rs 550/- as an application fee for the exam.
- Applicants will pay the application fee in offline mode only by demand draft.
- Applicants must note that the DD should be drawn in favor of The Controller of Examinations, Jharkhand
- Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, payable in Ranchi.
- The application fee once paid won’t be refunded back to the account.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Age criteria:
- Applicants can get admission to the university if they are above the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- Only those applicants who are eligible to get admission to the university are below the age of 35 years.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Age Relaxation:
- Applicants who belong to the reserved category have gotten 5 years’ relaxation within the upper age limit to urge admission.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Educational qualifications:
- Applicants who want to urge admission within the ANM course offered within the university must have completed the HSC exam in any one of the arts, science, healthcare science, vocational stream from a recognized university or board.
- Students who have passed the 10+2 exam from the National Institute of Open School with Arts or Science are going to be eligible.
- Applicants must score not less than 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants who want to urge admission to the university must meet the criteria of a compulsory subject of the stream they’re appearing within the HSC exams.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final exam of the HSC in the current year are also eligible.
- The student shall be medically fit.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Exam Paper Pattern:
Applicants who want to get admission to the course need to appear for the entrance exam.
- Exam Mode: Official authorities will conduct a written entrance exam conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- Exam Sections: The entrance exam will contain 5 sections decided by the authority.
- Questions: The Entrance Exam will be of 150 Objective Questions.
- Exam Duration: Applicants need to complete the entire question paper of the entrance exam in 2 Hours only.
- Type of Questions: Applicants will have to answer objective type multiple choice questions (MCQ) only in the question paper of the entrance exam.
- Language: The Entrance exam will be held in English & Hindi Language.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to be appearing for the entrance exam got to carry the admit card together with them for verification.
Applicants are going to be able to access the admit card a few weeks before the date of the entrance exam.
Admit card are going to be updated on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
Applicants are instructed to download the admit card from the web site . Applicants can check the admit card using the login details.
Admit Card must be kept safely as it are going to be required within the future at the time of admission procedure.
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Exam Result:
After completion of the entrance exam applicants are going to be able to get the results in online mode on the official website of the university.
Results will contain all the details of the mark secured by the applicant within the entrance examination .
Applicants got to visit the official website using the login details to see the result. together with the results, applicants also got to check the merit list.
After the declaration of the results, the authority will prepare a merit list of the applicants based on the marks secured by them within the entrance examination .
Jharkhand ANM 2021 Counseling:
Based on the merit list applicants got to appear for the counseling round. within the counseling round, applicants got to go through the document verification process.
In the document verification process applicants got to submit all original and attested copies of the required documents to the university for the verification
After completion of the document verification, round applicants are going to be able to get admission to the university.