JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 notification will be released Soon. J.M.J. College of Nursing, Hyderabad is amongst the best Nursing colleges in Hyderabad.
It was recognized within the year 1822. it’s commonly identified as JMJ Nursing College Hyderabad and provides high academic standards to its students.
St. Theresa’s School of Nursing, Hyderabad established in 1981, is recognized by the Board of Examinations for GNM, Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Telangana, Telangana State Council for Nurses & Midwives, Hyderabad, and also the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Notification – To be released
|JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 notification will be released Soon. The Link will be provided here.|
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Important Dates:
Candidates need to be updated about the important dates for the admission which will be declared as per the notification.
|Submission of Application Form||Last week of August 2022|
|Result declaration||September 2022|
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
- JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Submission of application form are often done till the last week of August 2022.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the web site .
- As soon as the instructions mention within the prospectus is checked candidates got to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, candidates got to enter some necessary particulars within the application form as an example personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also got to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- candidates are told to require a printout of the application form when the application form is filled.
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Application Fee:
Below we have provided all the significant details related to the application fee for the candidates:
- Payment of application fee is an important a part of the application process consequently candidates are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Filled in application form should be sent together with copies of Certificates and a requirement Draft for Rs. 500/-
- It is informed that the candidates visit the official website of the university to urge information about the application fee.
- candidates got to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which can be produced by the system.
- All Demand Draft shall be drawn in favor of the Principal, St. Theresa’s School of Nursing payable at
- Hyderabad should be sent by speed post or courier to the subsequent address:
St. Theresa’s School of Nursing
St. Theresa’s Hospital Campus
Sanathnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500 018
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided important information about the eligibility criteria for the candidates:
- Pass in intermediate or higher secondary (10+2) or PUC/PDC; minimum marks 40% with any group.
- Should have completed 17 years aged and should not be more than 35 years as on
31st July of the year of admission.
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Merit List:
The merit list are going to be prepared accordingly for the said courses. Below we’ve mentioned the main points regarding the merit list. Administrators will come up with the admission to the candidates on account of the merit list.
Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for the applicant. Candidates got to open the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list.
Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Admission Procedure:
J.M.J. College of Nursing, Hyderabad will receive self-attested xerox copies of document papers submitted by students. If the contender is unable to submit the obligatory brochures by the specified date, her admission will mechanically become void.
JMJ Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Counseling:
In the counseling round, candidates got to open the particular link and fill the registration form to partake. then candidates got to choose the selection together with their preference and secure the choices filled within the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done candidates got to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the candidates, they have to go to the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.