The JNU was properly called Jawaharlal Nehru University and it stands the JNU Entrance Examination for candidates; those have the interest to urge admission during this university. It’s the popular university of India within which several of the students may participate to finish their numerous courses. This examination is held once a year.
In the different streams, the various programs are provided by the university for candidates. Those are aspiring to get admission; they will apply through online mode as per the given procedure of Admission. It is providing a high level of education for a candidate. Through this article, the candidates can get elaborate information on Jawaharlal Nehru University within which includes JNU 2020 Syllabus, Courses, etc.
JNU 2020 Syllabus:
The Jawaharlal Nehru University syllabus is provided below for candidates and those candidates will pick the syllabus, it’ll be helpful to higher preparation of the exam. There are numerous syllabuses of varied courses.
Part A – (Basic Engineering and Technology Pharmacology):
- Computer applications in chemical engineering
- Chemical process industries instrumentation methods of chemical
- Fluid dynamics
- Mechanical operations
- Heat and mass transfer operations
- Chemical kinetics/reaction engineering
- Process instrumentation dynamics and control
- Process equipment design.
Principles of Biochemical Engineering:
- Enzyme catalysis (Michaelis Menton Kinetics) and reactor design.
- Material & energy balances of fermentation processes.
- Kinetics of microbial growth and product formation.
- Nature of fermentation processes.
- Transport phenomena in biochemical reactors.
- Mass transfer in immobilized enzyme systems and Oxygen transfer in the submerged fermentation process.
- Examples of primary metabolites
- Secondary metabolites, and enzymes.
Physiology, Pharmacology & Biochemistry:
- Classification, mode of action.
- Pharmacological effects, side effect.
- Gastrointestinal system, endocrine system.
- Principles of chemotherapy, chemotherapeutic agents.
- Anticancer drugs, vitamins, and minerals.
- Pharmaceutical processing
- Mixing, milling, drying
- Sterilization, sterility testing
- Formulation, manufacture
- Powder compression, clarification
- Filtration, Rheology
- Evaluation of solid
- Semisolid, liquids, aerosols and parentals.
- Chemistry of natural products
- SAR and Chemistry of analgesics
- Anticancer, CVS drugs, drugs acting on the CNS
- GIT, chemotherapeutic agents
- Vitamins, hormones. Classification
- Identification, extraction.
Part B – (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics):
- Differential Equation
- Complex numbers
- Complex integration
- Power series
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Newton’s laws
- Work and mechanical energy
- Dynamics of rotary motion
- Fundamentals of the special theory of relativity
- Motion in non-inertial frames.
- Ideal gases
- 1st law of thermodynamics
- Kinetic theory of gases
- 2nd law of thermodynamics
- Real gases.
- Elementary nuclear physics
- Elementary quantum mechanics
- The structure of the atom.
ALSO READ: JNU EXAM PATTERN 2020.
- Electronic structure of atoms
- Reactions of non-transition elements and transition elements.
- Coordination compounds
- Structure, periodic table
- Periodic properties. General characteristics
- Crystal field and ligand field theories
- Spectral and magnetic properties.
- Synthesis, reactions
- Mechanisms of alkenes, alkynes
- Arenes, alcohols, phenols
- Aldehydes, ketones
- Carboxylic acids and their derivatives and amines.
- Structure and properties of biomolecules
- Carbohydrates, halides
- Nitro compounds, amino acids, and proteins.
- Chemical equilibrium
- Chemical kinetics
- Rates of reactions and factors affecting rates of reactions.
- Spectroscopy, the first law
- Thermochemistry, second law, and entropy
- Free energy, properties of dilute solutions
- Principles of UV- visible and IR spectroscopy.
- Organization of unicellular organisms
- Protein synthesis
- Invertebrates, and vertebrates.
- Ultrastructure of plant and animal cells.
- Nucleic acids, Mendelian genetics.
- Morphology of angiosperms.
- Biotechnology, Physiology.